Author Topic: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)  (Read 8193 times)

ecrazy

Re: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)
« Reply #210 on: May 25, 2006, 07:25:25 PM »
LMAO @ you still trying to justify yourself, Fuckin Loser, come down where the ballers ball, you aint shit, you stay at home, you play at home, you dont know shit!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha @ Dubcc's Wonder Dreamer, First he's in the studio with lionel richie and Necro, and next he's ballin it up against Jordan Farmar, yet will NOT venture away from his private basketball court at his house to play a game, WHAT A SURPRISE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

rik

« Reply #211 on: May 25, 2006, 07:35:10 PM »
The offer stands to anyone on WCC who balls (minus the 10-0 advantage cuz you're probably not 5'7". LOL)...So if anyone wants to come ball against me
I'm 5'7 do I get the 10 point lead?

SGV

« Reply #212 on: May 25, 2006, 07:50:08 PM »
So you stalked me for 20 minutes to see what I was doing? LMAO... Kinda scary. Yea I was replying for 20 minutes cuz I left the screen open while I was on the phone. LOL. It is possible to do something other than be on dubcc the entire day.

And yes the bet was in your favor. You moron you gave the 10 points after  LOL at you not understanding. Retard!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #213 on: May 25, 2006, 08:20:31 PM »
wow talk about some shit goin NOWHERE

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #214 on: May 25, 2006, 09:12:30 PM »

lol no kidding

rik

« Reply #215 on: May 25, 2006, 09:15:56 PM »
yeah this shit went pretty long and at the end of it all no game is goin down.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #216 on: May 25, 2006, 09:43:16 PM »
wat did i miss?  >:(

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

ecrazy

« Reply #217 on: May 25, 2006, 10:02:49 PM »
Honestly, All Spectators to this thread......Do u see the Obvious Bullshit Elior is trying to pull?
Why not go to a neutral site, Why do i have to waste my time and my driving to ball him up, and he gets to do nothing from it, heck, he's going to be using daddy's money to pay me!!!!
Im down to ball him up, I just dont know why he has to make such a big fuckin fuss about having it somewhere thats NOT HIS HOUSE!!! what kinda kid shit is that, seriously....are you a fuckin sheltared little bitch? do you need to play basketball with a computer at your side so you can check dubcc for updates???

Seriously Dubccers, Put your two cents in, I really want to ball this little bitch up now, Seriously...I know you all want to see this go down too

SGV

« Reply #218 on: May 25, 2006, 10:48:55 PM »
wat did i miss?  >:(

I made a joke towards NIK, then predicted NIK would proceed to cry until this thread hit at least 10 pages (which it's near). He then followed my assumption and cried for pages and pages. He then challenged E-Crazy to a ball game for 500 bucks at his (NIKs) house. When E-Crazy hit him with another bet, NIK proceeded to pussy out and tried hiding the fact that he's scared to leave the vacinity of his home.

More or less this is the 9 pages in a nutshell.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #219 on: May 26, 2006, 02:09:49 AM »
I wouldn't like to play for money at the private court of the opponent either, he's much more used to the surroundings, knows how the ball bounces off the rim, etc... it's also a big psychological advantage, knowing youre at home, while the other one is intimidated by entering another family's property where he could technically be shot dead, while they tell the police they don't know who he is and thought he was up to something, LOL. I don't feel so good about 1on1 either, Nik destroys anyone under the basket, he's a tall motherfucker, that doesn't mean he's automatically the more valuable baller, since the input of a point guard can make a helluva difference for a team - but one on one, it's hard when you get no rebound and no blocks.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 02:11:24 AM by 7 don't need to brag 'bout how muthafuckin' Active he iz »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ecrazy

« Reply #220 on: May 26, 2006, 02:30:49 AM »
I wouldn't like to play for money at the private court of the opponent either, he's much more used to the surroundings, knows how the ball bounces off the rim, etc... it's also a big psychological advantage, knowing youre at home, while the other one is intimidated by entering another family's property where he could technically be shot dead, while they tell the police they don't know who he is and thought he was up to something, LOL. I don't feel so good about 1on1 either, Nik destroys anyone under the basket, he's a tall motherfucker, that doesn't mean he's automatically the more valuable baller, since the input of a point guard can make a helluva difference for a team - but one on one, it's hard when you get no rebound and no blocks.
who says i wont get no rebounds? I can box out, im not a scrawny person, lol. Im a security guard for goodness sake...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #221 on: May 26, 2006, 03:22:22 AM »
who says i wont get no rebounds? I can box out, im not a scrawny person, lol. Im a security guard for goodness sake...

As I remember you're a point guard. The strengths of PGs is giving sick assists, organizing the game, court vision and getting steals while intervening passing lanes.
Those are all very important things when it comes to 5 on 5 or even 3 on 3. But, they are all absolutely inane when it comes to 1 on 1.

1 on 1 it's about posting up, dominating the board and blocking. Those are all things centers are good at, and point guards suck at.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #222 on: May 29, 2006, 10:26:21 AM »
LMFAO...WCC is an amazing place. Only on WCC can a 6'5" guy challange a 5'7" pussy to a game of 1-on-1 for 500 bux at a private court while telling him he'll give him a 10-0 lead so he won't have any advantages, only to have the pussy reduce the bet by 400 bux and ask the challanger to go out of his way so they can play publically in a game which wouldn't even logically be a challenge and not get laughed at by the entire board... Pipsqueek, I'd be scared too if I was a foot shorter than my opponent, but at least say you simply don't wanna lose 500 bux instead of twisting up the bet so much that it's an inconvenience for me...Look, I don't know what the fuck you were thinking, but height is a huge factor in basketball, especially when you're a midget...How do you even expect to get a shot off over me? All I have to do is put my hands up. LOL...And even worse, how are you gunna guard me? I can shoot OVER you. Use common sense (<<edit: my bad, forgot who you were for a sec). Can you imagine Steve Nash trying to guard Kevin Garnett? That's the same height difference between us...Look at Miscroskrondon here trying to talk himself out of his pussiness. And LOL@these fruitcups discussing what I do in my life...While you guys were licking my nuts on here, I was at Las Vegas havin' a bomb ass time, makin' cheese, and gettin' pussy...LMFAO@thinking you can rebound over someone a foot taller by boxing out...I don't really need to keep going, but this shit is way too easy to clown on... :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #223 on: May 29, 2006, 10:29:04 AM »
LMFAO, I almost forgot...This loser is also a rent-a-cop and has the nerve to brag about it. All the 5 foot border hoppers become rent-a-cops, but most of them usually feel shitty about it...LOL@Miscroskrondon the top flight security guard. Classic.

rik

« Reply #224 on: May 29, 2006, 11:59:57 AM »
All the 5 foot border hoppers become rent-a-cops, but most of them usually feel shitty about it
Them playa why u got to take it there? Ain't no need for all that.