Author Topic: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)  (Read 8198 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2006, 12:03:22 AM »
Great game...I really thought the Clippers had it when they were up 3 with 3.2 left...Too bad they couldn't take care of their late leads...PeACe

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2006, 10:59:38 AM »
damn im upset i didnt catch the damn game yesterday....sounded like it was a great game... well the series is as it should be considering homecourt advantage clips have to pull one off on their own court and consider it a single game elimination... too bad it will be on the opponents court but the clips have played incredibly well there so we will see

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2006, 11:02:10 AM »
what an incredible shot by raja bell

just spectacular

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2006, 11:06:58 AM »
what an incredible shot by raja bell

just spectacular

Yea, that shot caught me by surprise...It seems to me like the Suns are playing a lot worse against the Clippers than they did against us...Steve Nash can't even hit a three and keeps making vital turnovers. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2006, 11:09:57 AM »
Oh yea, let's not forget...Jack Nicholson is a bandwaggon fan!! LOL... ::)

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2006, 11:11:54 AM »
lol

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2006, 11:12:21 AM »

LOL rik

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2006, 11:14:41 AM »
Let's not 4get Shawn Marions INCREDIBLE game, he was the only reason the Suns didnt blow the game last night.

other than a treacherous night from 3, he went 16-33, 36 points, 20 rebounds

he was the REAL hero last night

SGV

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2006, 11:31:57 AM »

Yea, that shot caught me by surprise...It seems to me like the Suns are playing a lot worse against the Clippers than they did against us...Steve Nash can't even hit a three and keeps making vital turnovers. :-X

They'd played you and your homies or something?

Man.. Clippers had that won, but they made some key mistakes. This last game was the momentum game, unless the Clippers play thier best game for Game 6, the Suns are gonna take that game. Bell killed me with that three.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2006, 11:35:44 AM »

They'd played you and your homies or something?

No. In Round 1 they played my team, the Lakers, genius...

SGV

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2006, 11:38:17 AM »
OOOH ok! That makes more sense. They played the Lakers... But you're not apart of the Lakers. Why say "us" as if you were on the court, let alone the bench of the team? LOL @ Fans getting TOO involved.

*predicts 10 pages of NIK crying.*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2006, 11:42:20 AM »
OOOH ok! That makes more sense. They played the Lakers... But you're not apart of the Lakers. Why say "us" as if you were on the court, let alone the bench of the team? LOL @ Fans getting TOO involved.
*predicts 10 pages of NIK crying.*

Are you really this slow? When someone is a fan (especially a die-hard fan) of a team, they refer to that team in 1st person..."we won the champion", "they beat us", "our team is excellent", etc...Come on, you can't honestly tell me you never knew that. LMFAO.

SGV

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2006, 11:45:21 AM »
LMAO @ Being slow for laughing at "die-hard" fans who try to take part of a team they like. I'm a big Clipper fan, but I'm not saying "We made it to the Playoffs!!!" I'm a big E-40 fan, I'm not saying "Yaaaay! I sold a lot of records." LOL. Those "die-hard" fans that refer to their teams in the 1st person are morons. You're no better than a Raider fan ("Next year is our year!!" "We whooped your ass!!") LMAO. At least handle the towels for the team, then talk like you're apart of them. Slow... hardly.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2006, 11:51:37 AM »
LMAO @ Being slow for laughing at "die-hard" fans who try to take part of a team they like. I'm a big Clipper fan, but I'm not saying "We made it to the Playoffs!!!" I'm a big E-40 fan, I'm not saying "Yaaaay! I sold a lot of records." LOL. Those "die-hard" fans that refer to their teams in the 1st person are morons. You're no better than a Raider fan ("Next year is our year!!" "We whooped your ass!!") LMAO. At least handle the towels for the team, then talk like you're apart of them. Slow... hardly.

LMFAO!! You're really reaching far, man...A lot of Laker fans on this board refer to the Lakers as "us", along with every poster at LakersGround.net, ClubLakers.com, etc.... Ask Jack Nicholson, you dumbfuck...LOLLL@the homosexual E40 analogy that made no sense...You fuckin' moron, if you really wanna reach deep, shove your fist up your asshole, you fat queer...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2006, 12:02:35 PM »
lmao @ reaching. Yes. I'm reaching for pointing that you think you're apart of the Lakers franchise when you refer to the team as if they're your own. Lmao @ the classic-childish NIK defense of "I'm not the only one! Don't pick on me!!!" And how you found something homosexual in my E-40 analogy is beyond me. The simple fact that you're even looking for something to call gay proves I'm right. Talk about reaching. You're hurt and you're hurt cuz I'm right. If I wasn't, you would've dismissed it as simple BS and moved on. But, you didn't. Awwwww....Poor Nik!