Author Topic: Anyone in here been in jail before?  (Read 2791 times)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
Re: Anyone in here been in jail before?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2006, 02:00:41 AM »
1st time: 3rd degree theft- Shoplifting 1 day
2nd time: DUI - 3 days

not fun shit. 1st time was a lil overnight BS. the DUI time was no joke. big fuckin eye opener.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2006, 03:18:19 AM »
i spent 6 hours in a police cell does that count?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

AndrE16686

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2006, 04:27:10 AM »
I BEAT THE UTTER SHIT OUT OF A POLICEMAN.

I was at a party wit sum friends, 1 of my mates got to cussing out a bitch the police arrested him as they had arrived earlier becus some guy got gang bashed ten minutes earlier. The cop was cuffin my mate (who was mob) just for public swearin or sum shit... i saw it and flipped out...ran up and decked the cop and floored him and proceeded to beat the utter shit out of the cop's face. No joke, i fucken rearranged that cops face repeatedly. had the popo on the ground on top of the muthafucka layin sidewinders into his face.

THEN I FUCKEN RAN.

Got surrounded by cops, totally encircled...arrested, court, had to fork out $2000 for a lawyer, got a good behaviour bond for 2 years.

Never did time for anything tho, but I KNOW how crazy being in a cell could be, I just spent 1 day and a night in a single cell it does your head in... imagine doin live, fark.

wow, you only got 2 years good behaviour bond for re-arranging a cops face ? you are full of shit mate. fuck off with that bullshit tough guy.

as for me, i've never been locked up, and i never will be.. i've been arrested a couple times though... for stupid shit.

Im sayin this shit cus its true you fucken peasant. 

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2006, 04:44:49 AM »
Got busted for a bag o'weed about 5 years ago. Sitting in a car about to roll a joint, when we see two coppers coming towards us.

My mate (the driver) panicked and turned the car around and drove off, with the two cops starting to chase after us. Less than 20 seconds later, we were boxed in by four police vehicles. Turns out we were right behind Marylebone police station in central London.

The cops searched the car and found my sack. I had no choice but to own up and spent a night in a cell and was cautioned at 5:30am in the morning by the Inspector.

What was worse though was talking to the two officers who chased us, who told me that the only reason they got suspicious was because we turned around and drove the wrong way up a one-way street  >:(

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2006, 04:56:42 AM »
Got busted for a bag o'weed about 5 years ago. Sitting in a car about to roll a joint, when we see two coppers coming towards us.

My mate (the driver) panicked and turned the car around and drove off, with the two cops starting to chase after us. Less than 20 seconds later, we were boxed in by four police vehicles. Turns out we were right behind Marylebone police station in central London.

The cops searched the car and found my sack. I had no choice but to own up and spent a night in a cell and was cautioned at 5:30am in the morning by the Inspector.

What was worse though was talking to the two officers who chased us, who told me that the only reason they got suspicious was because we turned around and drove the wrong way up a one-way street  >:(
luckily i never been caught with weed, but my mates have quite a few times almost everytime they just take it off you and send you on your way our cars have good stash points so they don't normally get the whole lot. but a couple of months ago two of them got a ticket for it, basically a caution which is no big deal but it stays on your record.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2006, 05:04:31 AM »

luckily i never been caught with weed, but my mates have quite a few times almost everytime they just take it off you and send you on your way our cars have good stash points so they don't normally get the whole lot. but a couple of months ago two of them got a ticket for it, basically a caution which is no big deal but it stays on your record.

Before that incident, I used to blaze openly on the streets and in clubs not anymore tho'.

We got caught again 18 months later. There were 5 of us but only three had weed. They took the dope, made all of us sign a written caution (in the middle of the street) and went away. Cunts.

coola

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2006, 05:16:09 AM »
I BEAT THE UTTER SHIT OUT OF A POLICEMAN.

I was at a party wit sum friends, 1 of my mates got to cussing out a bitch the police arrested him as they had arrived earlier becus some guy got gang bashed ten minutes earlier. The cop was cuffin my mate (who was mob) just for public swearin or sum shit... i saw it and flipped out...ran up and decked the cop and floored him and proceeded to beat the utter shit out of the cop's face. No joke, i fucken rearranged that cops face repeatedly. had the popo on the ground on top of the muthafucka layin sidewinders into his face.

THEN I FUCKEN RAN.

Got surrounded by cops, totally encircled...arrested, court, had to fork out $2000 for a lawyer, got a good behaviour bond for 2 years.

Never did time for anything tho, but I KNOW how crazy being in a cell could be, I just spent 1 day and a night in a single cell it does your head in... imagine doin live, fark.

wow, you only got 2 years good behaviour bond for re-arranging a cops face ? you are full of shit mate. fuck off with that bullshit tough guy.

as for me, i've never been locked up, and i never will be.. i've been arrested a couple times though... for stupid shit.

Im sayin this shit cus its true you fucken peasant. 

shut-up you dog cunt.

re-arrange a cops face ? HA fuck off you got off with a slap on the wrist. biggest bullshit i ever read in my life. you e-thug.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2006, 05:22:02 AM »
if u spit on a policeman here that is counted as assult and you get 2 years in jail

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2006, 05:34:25 AM »
if u spit on a policeman here that is counted as assult and you get 2 years in jail

If you knock off a copper's helmet, they get really pissed off and will definitely try and prosecute you under assault on a police officer.

Eihtball

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2006, 06:17:29 AM »
When I was 15, me and this other cat got pulled over at a time when I was carrying my .38 under the seat (cause we both worked at a mall in Durham, so you gotta be careful round there).  I was scared shitless and I think I almost let it show, because it wasn't legal for me to have that gun and I knew I'd be in some deep shit if dude decided to search the car and found it, but he was actually one of the cool ones, and he let us go.  That's the closest I've ever come.  My record's clean.

AndrE16686

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2006, 06:43:49 AM »

ok ppl need some explaining....i was 17 (underage), first tyme offender and yeah, i jus had a fucken good lawyer, got me down to 1 charge of assualting an officer and resist and I claimed I didnt know he was initially a police officcer and I was drunk, it was dark,etc  No joke, I got off easy, but the police slapped me up, choked me, etc before and after the interview.

Lol @ 'Chief' catchin sum feelins. Actually 'assualting an officer' is one of the most common offences, becuase just poking a cop with a fucken twig is considered assualt. Anywayz..the guy didnt have to get fucken plastic surgery or anything....he had a few nice shiners tho  ;D But this shit im speaken on is true, it happened, i still got the tape and shit. Now whenever theres some fight, its like ive developed an aversion, i just move a couple of meters away and watch, cus seriously its sumthing i couldve done without, for real.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2006, 07:13:24 AM »
lol you guys crack me up, i bet there is about 3 slight pieces of truth in this whole thread.  ;D

I'm good in jails around here, got alot of connects....

and proceeded to beat the utter shit out of the cop's face. No joke, i fucken rearranged that cops face repeatedly. had the popo on the ground on top of the muthafucka layin sidewinders into his face.

AHAHAHA!!  keep living the dream boys!  u e-thugs crack me up  :laugh:
NO MORE WAR

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2006, 07:39:42 AM »
^ ure from Scotland and have no idea about California jails, so stfu. You'll get checked quick out here if you ain't from no respectable set. Relax "Mac 10" << LMAO....I think ure thong is a lil too tight up ure ass under that kilt faggot.

Re-arranging a cop's face huh? That's at least 7 years. I dunno about that story either.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2006, 08:01:04 AM »
^ ure from Scotland and have no idea about California jails, so stfu. You'll get checked quick out here if you ain't from no respectable set. Relax "Mac 10" << LMAO....I think ure thong is a lil too tight up ure ass under that kilt faggot.

Re-arranging a cop's face huh? That's at least 7 years. I dunno about that story either.

oh wow. ure from killa cali so u must be as hard as they come.  it's not cali or cali jails i don't believe - it's you.

and yeh i play bagpipes, eat shortbread, play golf and wear kilts. ALL DAY EVERY DAY  :-*

faggot
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 08:04:04 AM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

coola

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2006, 08:09:31 AM »
i was 17 (underage

it's called juvenile hall. they would try to prosecute you as an adult aswell. you have no argument, youre caught lying strait up. a good lawyer would get you 1-2 years, not 2 years community service. dweeb.

if you expect me to believe the cops gave you the surveilance video, you must think i'm dumber than i look.