Author Topic: Anyone in here been in jail before?  (Read 2795 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Anyone in here been in jail before?
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2006, 08:21:49 AM »
if u spit on a policeman here that is counted as assult and you get 2 years in jail
i was 17 (underage

it's called juvenile hall. they would try to prosecute you as an adult aswell. you have no argument, youre caught lying strait up. a good lawyer would get you 1-2 years, not 2 years community service. dweeb.

if you expect me to believe the cops gave you the surveilance video, you must think i'm dumber than i look.

dont get frustrated by these fake faggots dude, just laugh it off.  :D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 08:24:28 AM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

ABN

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2006, 09:21:18 AM »
i spent a week in jail until they decided to drop the charges, but other then that it´s only been a couple of overnighters when i´ve been drunk as fuck.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2006, 09:42:44 AM »
if u spit on a policeman here that is counted as assult and you get 2 years in jail
i was 17 (underage

if you expect me to believe the cops gave you the surveilance video, you must think i'm dumber than i look.

I think he meant interview tape. I know in the UK that you are entitled to a copy of your police interview. Not exactly something you'd bump in your ride...

Anyways, to get back on topic, it looks like very few of us have actually been in for a 'stretch' but there's quite a few drunken bums here who have had a night at "Her Majesty's Pleasure".

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2006, 10:43:41 AM »
i was 17 (underage

I think he meant interview tape. I know in the UK that you are entitled to a copy of your police interview. Not exactly something you'd bump in your ride...

Anyways, to get back on topic, it looks like very few of us have actually been in for a 'stretch' but there's quite a few drunken bums here who have had a night at "Her Majesty's Pleasure".
yea when i got interviewed they recorded it on 4 tapes

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2006, 11:42:24 AM »
yes I think we ALL know that pussy ass story....

Oh, yes...Rod. You are so hardcore, we all want to be like you here on WCC. You spent a few nights in jail, OMG! STREET SHIT!!...You are the definition of a thug. :-*

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2006, 11:59:23 AM »
I was never LOCKED UP in a jail before

But I think I've been to every prison in Connecticut  :P

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2006, 12:29:11 PM »
Oh, yes...Rod. You are so hardcore, we all want to be like you here on WCC. You spent a few nights in jail, OMG! STREET SHIT!!...You are the definition of a thug. :-*

All I know is ure lil weed story made me change my whole outlook on you, I think everyone in here can at least agree it was the single most feminine fruit cake story ever wrote on here....and I been to jail few times before, wasn't my 1st, I'm just askin how people felt goin in cuzz this time it was a real bad experience for me mentally.

@ Scotland, you don't have to believe anything, it don't matter....but are you tellin me you don't wear a kilt and play bagpipes? LOL I don't believe that either =)

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2006, 12:35:29 PM »

All I know is ure lil weed story made me change my whole outlook on you, I think everyone in here can at least agree it was the single most feminine fruit cake story ever wrote on here....and I been to jail few times before, wasn't my 1st, I'm just askin how people felt goin in cuzz this time it was a real bad experience for me mentally.

@ Scotland, you don't have to believe anything, it don't matter....but are you tellin me you don't wear a kilt and play bagpipes? LOL I don't believe that either =)

everyone in scotland plays the bagpipes and wears kilts

just like everyone in cali is a gang banger  just like u  :'(
NO MORE WAR

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2006, 12:40:12 PM »

Son, you're as fake as they get...My story was 100% real, I don't sit there and add things to make myself seem all hard, like you do...LMAO@your "connections"...You're a fucking Persian man. I will shit in the middle of your fuckin forehead. :-X

Floydness

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2006, 03:54:46 PM »
yes I think we ALL know that pussy ass story....
screw you dude, not every jail story has to be all extreme... its a pussy story because the cops threw me there in the first place. Fuck off ::)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2006, 04:44:26 PM »
Lol @ the Europeans calling others fake. You don't have that right, so don't even post in this thread.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2006, 05:55:53 PM »
Lol @ the Europeans calling others fake. You don't have that right, so don't even post in this thread.

Oh yes...Because you can only be fake if you're from Europe... ::)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2006, 09:11:04 PM »
Son, you're as fake as they get...My story was 100% real, I don't sit there and add things to make myself seem all hard, like you do...LMAO@your "connections"...You're a fucking Persian man. I will shit in the middle of your fuckin forehead. :-X

lmao, right.... I ain't gonna go back n forth.... I made my point, ure a weenie, you know it, just stop. A fuckin Persian? That's right, this ain't no valley area Jew imitating ass Persian, it's one of the realest you ever knew 1/10th of. Not a thug, just got a krayzie behind me.

What made you stop killing yourself over your wannabe ass case? Accepting the fact that ure a weenie and always will be.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2006, 09:13:18 PM »
Never said Europeans are fake, I've been all over the world, seen it all. 11 countries. I'm the last person you wanna talk that shit to. But dood from Braveheart above just seems like a sucka, that's all.

COMING IN 2008.

J Bananas

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2006, 10:57:11 PM »
i can feel the tension