Author Topic: Anyone in here been in jail before?  (Read 2816 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: Anyone in here been in jail before?
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2006, 11:14:15 PM »
never been in jail but my 2 older brothers Latin King gang members have for GTA, Drug trafficing, blackmail, and money laundering but on different occasions
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2006, 10:12:46 AM »
if zilla says he been in jail then hes been in jail...... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2006, 10:21:34 AM »
Son, you're as fake as they get...My story was 100% real, I don't sit there and add things to make myself seem all hard, like you do...LMAO@your "connections"...You're a fucking Persian man. I will shit in the middle of your fuckin forehead. :-X

lmao, right.... I ain't gonna go back n forth.... I made my point, ure a weenie, you know it, just stop. A fuckin Persian? That's right, this ain't no valley area Jew imitating ass Persian, it's one of the realest you ever knew 1/10th of. Not a thug, just got a krayzie behind me.

What made you stop killing yourself over your wannabe ass case? Accepting the fact that ure a weenie and always will be.

A weenie? You stuck on them middle-school terms, son...LMFAO. Like I said, you ain't shit. Who are you to judge me? A fake ass wannabe thug Persian ass kid from San Fransisco who thinks he's hard for spending 2 nights in a cell...I remember when you used to front like you were a crip...Pussy or not, my story was 100% real, something you can never say about yourself...YOU ARE FAKE. But you know, there's not much to expect when you're a Persian and your motto is "fake it to make it"...Here's a new motto for you, I just came up with it...

"Better to be pussy and REAL than fake to appeal..."
-Sccit

Plus, I ain't no pussy, I'll stomp on your fuckin' head...You don't know me, "G", it's obvious. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2006, 10:23:03 AM »
if zilla says he been in jail then hes been in jail...... ::)

I wouldn't mock him if I were you...He's a gangsta, especially on WCC.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2006, 10:50:20 AM »
Explain your experience....

I'm fresh out right now, this time it sucked the living shit outta me, I was a vegetable in there. I'm good in jails around here, got alot of connects.... This time I was in maximum security, straight prison style with 1 room mate... but sitting in that cell had me goin nuts, I dunno what it was. I'm so done with the carelessness.... time to really grow up.

how did you just spend time in prison, but still find the time to post on a message board almost daily?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2006, 11:03:41 AM »

I'm fresh out right now, this time it sucked the living shit outta me, I was a vegetable in there. I'm good in jails around here, got alot of connects.... This time I was in maximum security, straight prison style with 1 room mate... but sitting in that cell had me goin nuts, I dunno what it was. I'm so done with the carelessness.... time to really grow up.

how did you just spend time in prison, but still find the time to post on a message board almost daily?

LMAO!!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2006, 12:15:18 PM »
Never said Europeans are fake, I've been all over the world, seen it all. 11 countries. I'm the last person you wanna talk that shit to. But dood from Braveheart above just seems like a sucka, that's all.

i don't care what you think about me.  i ain't trying to be something that i'm not.

i just find it hilarious the way you attempt to portray yourself to these believers.   ;D
NO MORE WAR

mistershow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2006, 12:23:22 PM »
I went to jail once....but it was to interview some convicts for my journalism class.

J Bananas

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2006, 12:26:21 PM »

thats what i was wondering too

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2006, 12:27:48 PM »

Prison? Try county jail and only 2 nights.

My whole point of this thread was on some other shit....and Sccit, there's nothing more to say, I'll be out in LA sooner or later and Siavash still has ure # right? We'll see what you're made of. And I really don't have to make my points, all people gotta do is read your lil thread, I just did again, you're pathetic.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 12:29:48 PM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2006, 02:04:47 PM »

My whole point of this thread was on some other shit....and Sccit, there's nothing more to say, I'll be out in LA sooner or later and Siavash still has ure # right? We'll see what you're made of. And I really don't have to make my points, all people gotta do is read your lil thread, I just did again, you're pathetic.

If only you realized that people look at YOU as the pathetic one...At least I keep it real. I do admit, I was nervous when them pigs krept up on my whip when it had WEED, BAGGIES, A SCALE. What's your fuckin' point? I'm NOT a "hardcore thug"...But you ain't either, you just act like you are...You're fake as fuck, son...You're the Persian version of Flip Dogg from "Whiteboyz"...Now hit up Siavash, I don't give a fuck...Siavash is the homie, I kick it with him all the damn time...Who are you? Look in the fuckin' mirror...You're only foolin' yaself, Mehrod.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2006, 10:41:28 AM »

If only you realized that people look at YOU as the pathetic one...At least I keep it real. I do admit, I was nervous when them pigs krept up on my whip when it had WEED, BAGGIES, A SCALE. What's your fuckin' point? I'm NOT a "hardcore thug"...But you ain't either, you just act like you are...You're fake as fuck, son...You're the Persian version of Flip Dogg from "Whiteboyz"...Now hit up Siavash, I don't give a fuck...Siavash is the homie, I kick it with him all the damn time...Who are you? Look in the fuckin' mirror...You're only foolin' yaself, Mehrod.

bwaaahahaha!!

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2006, 01:33:39 PM »
never in jail but i was real close i could have spent something like 6 months in a juvenile jail... that was for various roberies(cars,schools,homes) with my potnas.Actually i was a lil bit under 18 which is the majority age over here but nothing happened.After that i kept quiet as a mofo',no need of jail
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2006, 03:19:39 PM »

Whatever. If "weenie" is a middle school term, what is a "hardcore thug"? lol. See, I'm not gonna down-grade you anymore, I just need you to play your role and stop stickin your dick in places they don't belong. A person who makes a comment like that, is the type who hasn't been in a "thuggish" environment and assumes people actually think of themselves as "hardcore thugs". I can imagine it right now, a sissy ass kid in school sees something he finds fake about somebody and goes ahead and makes a comment like "what are you? some kind of hardcore thug?" lol, mann.

I made a thread reflecting, you made a thread crying, that's the difference between me and you. I don't know these people, you don't either, why would I reveal more information than necessary? The whole point of this thread was how people felt when they were locked up. See bro, you can pertend you been through a whole lot of struggle in your life, but it's really just an illusion kids from rich families usually get. I would love for you to list down something krayzier that happened in your life besides the weed story just to prove a point.  I'm not gonna sit here calling you "Flip Dogg" because the only evidence I have of your character is on this website. But, I can put 2 and 2 together and get a sense of what kind of person you are. There was no reason for me to put "I got connects in there", I should've just left it alone. What I meant was my set has a card in there, if you know what that means.

And like I've said many times before, I have nothing to hide, I've let people from this site in the apartment I stay at, my door is always open. Is yours Elior?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2006, 09:02:20 PM »

Whatever. If "weenie" is a middle school term, what is a "hardcore thug"? lol. See, I'm not gonna down-grade you anymore, I just need you to play your role and stop stickin your dick in places they don't belong. A person who makes a comment like that, is the type who hasn't been in a "thuggish" environment and assumes people actually think of themselves as "hardcore thugs". I can imagine it right now, a sissy ass kid in school sees something he finds fake about somebody and goes ahead and makes a comment like "what are you? some kind of hardcore thug?" lol, mann.

I made a thread reflecting, you made a thread crying, that's the difference between me and you. I don't know these people, you don't either, why would I reveal more information than necessary? The whole point of this thread was how people felt when they were locked up. See bro, you can pertend you been through a whole lot of struggle in your life, but it's really just an illusion kids from rich families usually get. I would love for you to list down something krayzier that happened in your life besides the weed story just to prove a point.  I'm not gonna sit here calling you "Flip Dogg" because the only evidence I have of your character is on this website. But, I can put 2 and 2 together and get a sense of what kind of person you are. There was no reason for me to put "I got connects in there", I should've just left it alone. What I meant was my set has a card in there, if you know what that means.

And like I've said many times before, I have nothing to hide, I've let people from this site in the apartment I stay at, my door is always open. Is yours Elior?

See, that's where you're wrong...I never asked if you was "some kind of hardcore thug", I TOLD you that you put on a fake act of one...And I don't even give a fuck, do what you gotta do... if you feel like ya keepin' it real, let it be, but based on my observation, I feel that you basically "fake it to make it", whether it's on WCC or in real life...I never made a thread "crying", I was baffled as fuck and extremely annoyed by the situation the same day it happened, but never did I "cry"...I'm still on probation for that shit, you think it's fun having to worry about your every move and checkin' in with some muthafucka every week? Hell naah, but I take that shit and do what I gotta...I also never pretended like I was in a struggle, I don't lie to myself, life itself is one big struggle, that's for almost everybody...The people who brag about that shit are the ones who I'm talkin' about...You would love for me to point out one thing in my life crazier than the weed story? LMFAO, boy, do you not know me...I'm not braggin' 'bout how G I am, but I've been through some shit man, shit I never even gave thought of posting here, as I don't find it neccessary to "up my status". You wanted an example?...

About 3 months ago I rear-ended some crackhead lookin' bitch who cut right in front of me as I was going about 40...I fucked her and my car up pretty bad, but I hit the gas pedal and smashed the fuck away at about 80 mph on Ventura Boulevard (I just recently had been in a car accident, and my insurance was becoming a bitch)...The crackhead ass bitch actually started following me!...So I picked up my speed, I must've hit like 120, running read lights, slicing in between cars to get away from the bitch, and the bitch just kept after me until I passed some cops parked on the side of the road (I guess they were pullin' someone over)...Keep in mind this is all while I'm on probation and I had about 10 grams of weed, a tiny piece of hash, and a gat in my whip...So as I pass the pigs running through red lights, they went after me, but I'm at such a high speed by then and the streets were so packed, that they couldn't catch up...I was drivin' on the opposite side of the road when I couldn't get through traffic, crazy status, basically I was driving for my life...After I passed a couple lights, I look in my rear-view and see nothin' but traffic, and I just bust a quick left on one of the streets...I'm still mashin' it, I kept it floored the whole time and turned into a little residential street to gain my compusere...I guess some people in the neighborhood noticed and came out of their house...I then realize I just drove into a street with no outlet. I park my car at the end (there were a lot of cars parked down the curb), and walk out to calm down, thinking no one knows where I'm at...All of a sudden, the fucking crackhead bitch is at the end of the street I turned...As I walk down, I noticed her and the neighbors who noticed my smashed up car rollin' into their neighborhood saying something to eachother...They basically established that the person who hit her was at the end of the street...So I see them talking and go up to them to ask, "did you guys see that crazy guy roll into here? he hit my car!"...The stupid bitch was like, "he hit my car too, you shouldn't go down there, he's crazy...he rolled into that dead end, he could be dangerous"...I was like, "yea, can you please come with me to check"...So she followed me down the street on foot. I run up in my car, and MASHHHHHHHH out the dead end...She's out of her car, so she couldn't do shit...I felt so damn lucky, you don't even know, I felt like I was trapped, in my mind I was basically going back in for some time for sure...and I somehow found a way out, through desperation and will...But most of all, through luck...I put this story on everything I love, along with every other crazy scenerio I've been through that I haven't felt the need to brag about on this site...But what the hell do you know? You think you got muthafuckaz figured out, you don't know shit...You don't know me for shit, talkin' about openin' doors for people...I'm one of the most humble muthafuckaz you'll meet, dawg, I'm a cancer, it's in my nature, but what do you know about me? Absolutely nothing...You just go on an run your mouth like you do, and I can do the same back, but at the end of the day, we know who we are and we know what it is we stand for. Do you think you keep it real? Cuz I believe I do, and to me, that's what really matters when it's all said and done...PeACe