Author Topic: Anyone in here been in jail before?  (Read 2793 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anyone in here been in jail before?
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2006, 10:32:48 PM »
never been to jail n keepin it like that now thats "G"

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2006, 12:39:33 AM »
Lol @ the Europeans calling others fake. You don't have that right, so don't even post in this thread.

Oh yes...Because you can only be fake if you're from Europe... ::)
Bitch,shut the fuck up. I was referring to the queers in this thread with like 50 fuckin' posts a day. I bet you're gonna respond to this in the next two fucking minutes you no-life nerd. I'm out, you fake nerdy ass faggot, write me an essay.

AndrE16686

« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2006, 02:04:08 AM »
fuck. It's utterly pointless sharing stories with a heap of inbred north pole dwellers cus u bitches appear too insecure to let a muthafucka tell his story. Damn, why yall so insecure? Anyway its the internet and its utterly useless arguing wit people on it, you just keep living your life behind that screen cus your safe behind it aren't you. I got the fucken court orders and shit to prove to you herbs, but obviously bitches got too much sand in their vagina.And fuck it I ain't gonna talk bout my shit no more cus its pointless as i just mentioned.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2006, 03:30:41 AM »
going to jail for fireworks? you know what's happening after that..getting in jail for some bullshit and "carelessness" it will only hurt you more...why the fuck so many pple just don't give a fuck about their lives? as i see most of US cats think that jail is part of their lives quoting Chris Rock "muthaphucka you AIN'T supposed to go to jail" ! take a minute and think about your life...
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2006, 10:04:58 AM »
Lol @ the Europeans calling others fake. You don't have that right, so don't even post in this thread.

Oh yes...Because you can only be fake if you're from Europe... ::)
Bitch,shut the fuck up. I was referring to the queers in this thread with like 50 fuckin' posts a day. I bet you're gonna respond to this in the next two fucking minutes you no-life nerd. I'm out, you fake nerdy ass faggot, write me an essay.

LOL! Another fake ass Persian talkin' shit...Ya'll are some funny muthafuckaz, I swear... :D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2006, 06:40:18 PM »
fuck. It's utterly pointless sharing stories with a heap of inbred north pole dwellers cus u bitches appear too insecure to let a muthafucka tell his story. Damn, why yall so insecure? Anyway its the internet and its utterly useless arguing wit people on it, you just keep living your life behind that screen cus your safe behind it aren't you. I got the fucken court orders and shit to prove to you herbs, but obviously bitches got too much sand in their vagina.And fuck it I ain't gonna talk bout my shit no more cus its pointless as i just mentioned.

Feel me? It's insecurity. I didn't even share the actual story of what happened cuzz it's not necessary, I just wanted to see what people's experiences were. But dubcc was defenitely the wrong place to touch on this. And your lil story was cute and all Sccitles, but even I wouldn't carry no kinds of weopens in my ride now that I'm on probation. A gat and 10 grams of weed going 120 on a city street and gettin away clean while on probation. Now that's what I can call HARDCORE. And what kind of pistol you got buddy?

And yes, I keep it real, for the millionth time I have nothing to hide....even "sepehr", dood that posted above ^ I took to my neighbourhood, ask him what its like. I'm not creating no image of a criminal, I make good money legit. Shit just happens when you in the field.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2006, 07:02:50 PM »
how many people in this board survived 2wice living in war zone? watz up
United Arab States

J Bananas

« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2006, 07:05:19 PM »
on a related topic my homey has a tech-22 for sale with a 50 round drum. $350, should I get it??? it would be pretty sweet but im worried i'll actually end up spraying a car full of jerks or something.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2006, 08:54:51 AM »
try aiming at dubcc cats
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2006, 04:22:17 PM »
And your lil story was cute and all Sccitles, but even I wouldn't carry no kinds of weopens in my ride now that I'm on probation. A gat and 10 grams of weed going 120 on a city street and gettin away clean while on probation. Now that's what I can call HARDCORE. And what kind of pistol you got buddy?

And yes, I keep it real, for the millionth time I have nothing to hide....even "sepehr", dood that posted above ^ I took to my neighbourhood, ask him what its like. I'm not creating no image of a criminal, I make good money legit. Shit just happens when you in the field.

Cute?...LOL...Far from it, son. I don't usually carry shit on me, but I didn't expect that shit to happen, and when I booked it from the bitch, I didn't expect her to come after me like the crackhead she was...I mean, I was literally mashin' through red lights, and she was right behind me doin' the same...And I got a 9, nothin' special, but it's good to have in situations...But I'd never think something like that makes me any better/harder. Some people think that once they've been through more, they're automatically on a higher level...That's not the case, and it's what I've been tryna' point out...I don't honestly know if you keep it real or not, but based on your judgemental ways and my observation of you as a poster, it seems as if you have a certain image of people you'd consider soft and you go all out differentiating yourself from that group, even putting others in that category who don't belong there, acting like you've got 'em figured out...But I'm not one to judge, the only reason I got into it with you is because you started talkin' shit in the first place, as if you knew who I was or some bullshit...Obviously, you don't...PeACe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2006, 07:18:27 PM »
How did I know you're gonna say a 9? lol why something big and uncomfortable when you ain't bangin like that? What kinda 9? A 9 is a weopen to kill. If you wanted to kill yourself over a probation sentence, what will you do when you get 7-15 for the possession of the 9?

Let me re-view this story again....

You hit a female's car on the road pretty bad as you said, assuming she's a crackhead, but you speed away from the scene over 120 mph on a CITY STREET, pass a cop who was pullin somebody else over on the side of the road, and had 10 grams of weed, a glock 9 handgun in the car WHILE being on criminal probation. But ofcourse, you got away clean and shaked off every obstacle. Shit, you must be superman.

By the way, not everyone has a wealthy back up to fix their troubles. I'd follow anyone who hits me too. I need insurance money to fix it. YOU hit her. What don't you understand about that? You callin her a krayzie bitch + a crackhead cuzz she followed you? LOL.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2006, 09:03:04 PM »
How did I know you're gonna say a 9? lol why something big and uncomfortable when you ain't bangin like that? What kinda 9? A 9 is a weopen to kill. If you wanted to kill yourself over a probation sentence, what will you do when you get 7-15 for the possession of the 9?

Let me re-view this story again....

You hit a female's car on the road pretty bad as you said, assuming she's a crackhead, but you speed away from the scene over 120 mph on a CITY STREET, pass a cop who was pullin somebody else over on the side of the road, and had 10 grams of weed, a glock 9 handgun in the car WHILE being on criminal probation. But ofcourse, you got away clean and shaked off every obstacle. Shit, you must be superman.

By the way, not everyone has a wealthy back up to fix their troubles. I'd follow anyone who hits me too. I need insurance money to fix it. YOU hit her. What don't you understand about that? You callin her a krayzie bitch + a crackhead cuzz she followed you? LOL.

The bitch cut right in front of me and BREAKED like a fuckin' retard...I was mashin' through red lights and she was mashin' through them right behind me, that's illegal and pretty risky on her part... This bitch had like a broke down car and seriously looked like some fat white trailor trash crackhead bitch...I've seen crackheads in my days, and I know one when I see one...And how did you know I was gunna say a 9? Maybe the fact that a 9 is the most common handgun has something to do with that...And just like I said, you think you got muthafuckaz figured out, I didn't grow up rich...I grew up in a regular middle-class family, in fact, I don't have shit on your own homeboy Siavash, who's stayin up in Beverly Hills sittin on a BMW...But that's nothin' to hate on, you're way too judgemental..."Not everyone has a wealthy background to fix their troubles"? LMAO...What you know about me...I work for my  shit, and I sure as hell don't enjoy wastin' cheese on dumbass accidents, which is why I booked it in the first place...Kid, keep it real...PeACe

J Bananas

« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2006, 09:48:21 PM »
I'd torture little rich bitches like you in juvey, then have the homey ochoa come and take your cheeks behind the shower stall.

WestCoasta

« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2006, 09:54:39 PM »
I woulda believed the story a lot more if you didn't mention bookin it from the cops too  :-X

I dunno though, hopefully ur not gay enough to lie about shit like that

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2006, 11:41:17 PM »
Your east coast slangs are killin me KID....Look, bottomline, I don't believe your story, It doesn't add up at all, It's classic NOW I KNOW bullshit I've been reading here for the past 5 years. I don't even know why you spent time to write it. Anyway, you front like grew up "middle class" or wutever the fuck that means. But Siavash wouldn't do that cuzz that kid simply doesn't give a fuck what I say about him, that's the difference, he'd tell you straight up he loves kickin it in a Hollywood high class environment and I respect that. Not everybody gotta be gutta, as a matter of fact I'm more than sick of it these days. He got a BMW huh? never heard about it, but I shall be ridin in that bitch soon!! my patnas got some new bitches down in LA anahein wit a house 2 stay at, I'ma be down there soon as long as probation cooperates.

COMING IN 2008.