Author Topic: Anyone in here been in jail before?  (Read 2792 times)

herpes

Re: Anyone in here been in jail before?
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2006, 02:25:55 PM »
what i wanna know is, why you packin heat for nik

Well, my homie slangs heat, so I could get 'em for cheap...You also got to protect yourself at all causes, cuz you never know when punks can run up on you, not that I put myself in those situations, but you know, you can't trust people...PeACe
well what has happened to you that you find the need to pack

herpes

« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2006, 02:26:39 PM »

That's an American thing. I don't see why people who don't intend to kill or threaten people own guns, let alone carry them - yet almost every American does it.
your a clown lol

J Bananas

« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2006, 02:29:41 PM »
actually, i dont have any of my own pics but i'll treat yall to images of my troops.

the m-14, first firearm i ever bought, cheap, old, but the 7.62 really booms at night and u see a huge flash.

the colt .380, kinda small, but the feeling of squeezing off a clip rivals that of losing your virginity. plus i bought it for $150 from some dude in stockton, nice and cheap, good for a throw-away in case i gotta dump on some home intruders and or federals. sweet

38 special. this is one of the most highly used weapons in American street crime. mine is chrome with a rubber grip like the one in the pic. paid $400, no way im a cap somebody with this gem.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2006, 02:34:36 PM »
lol, with all those sexual methaphors I couldnt help but thinking you'd pleasure yourself with guns in a very sexual way if you were a hoe
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2006, 02:47:48 PM »

Well, my homie slangs heat, so I could get 'em for cheap...You also got to protect yourself at all causes, cuz you never know when punks can run up on you, not that I put myself in those situations, but you know, you can't trust people...PeACe

Nothing needs to happen, but people break into cars a lot where I live, my pad is right by a high school. It's a bitch to replace the windows as well...In the past 2 months, they have broken into cars in our driveway 4 times...Just an example of why heat can be useful...PeACe

J Bananas

« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2006, 02:50:11 PM »
lol, with all those sexual methaphors I couldnt help but thinking you'd pleasure yourself with guns in a very sexual way if you were a hoe

thats why i pay prostitutes to let me barrel fuck them. jk

WestCoasta

« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2006, 02:54:51 PM »
Nothing needs to happen, but people break into cars a lot where I live, my pad is right by a high school. It's a bitch to replace the windows as well...In the past 2 months, they have broken into cars in our driveway 4 times...Just an example of why heat can be useful...
where do u live at?

J Bananas

« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2006, 02:58:20 PM »

Nothing needs to happen, but people break into cars a lot where I live, my pad is right by a high school. It's a bitch to replace the windows as well...In the past 2 months, they have broken into cars in our driveway 4 times...Just an example of why heat can be useful...PeACe

are you going to shoot at high school kids throwing rocks? thats a murder rap homey,

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2006, 02:59:47 PM »
Nothing needs to happen, but people break into cars a lot where I live, my pad is right by a high school. It's a bitch to replace the windows as well...In the past 2 months, they have broken into cars in our driveway 4 times...Just an example of why heat can be useful...
where do u live at?

SFV... By Taft High School.

WestCoasta

« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2006, 03:00:51 PM »
ah for sure, u live far from me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2006, 03:01:16 PM »

are you going to shoot at high school kids throwing rocks? thats a murder rap homey,

Who said I was actually shootin' them? I know it's common on this board, but I'm not dumb...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2006, 03:01:39 PM »

Where you at?

WestCoasta

« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2006, 03:04:00 PM »
Where you at?
West LA, right next to Venice

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2006, 03:09:34 PM »
Where you at?

That's pretty cool, only about 25 minutes away...Not THAT far.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2006, 03:16:36 PM »
Where you at?

That's pretty cool, only about 25 minutes away...Not THAT far.
At least not by L.A. standards.