Author Topic: LMFAOOOOOO!! Kobe Hating At Its Finest...  (Read 1795 times)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LMFAOOOOOO!! Kobe Hating At Its Finest...
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2006, 10:59:10 PM »
Kobe is the best player hands down there is know one close to him.Paul Pierce is a good player but his Defense is not better than Kobes.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2006, 04:16:17 AM »
I have no idea who the players mentioned are and don't give a shit about baketball but I can easily say nothing in that comment looked like hate, it was merely an opinion.

herpes

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2006, 06:48:16 AM »
the lakers w/o kobe are better the the celts w/o pierce.... thats not saying that pierce is better player b/c he isnt... but hes more valuable to the celts then kobe is to the lakers.  But when you tell nik that, it computes in his small little mind that we are saying pierce is better then kobe which isnt the case at all.

That's insane...I've watched Boston close. All-around, they are a very young team, but they're still a way more experienced team overall than the Lakers, and they've had their system in tact for a while. These were a brand new Lakers, even Kobe haters say it, what Kobe did with these Lakers is AMAZING...You're a fuckin' baseball fan, you have baseball shit in your sig during the playoffs, you don't know shit...I doubt you even watch more than 10% of the playoff games...To say Pierce did anything close to what Kobe did for his team is INSANE. You're out. :-*

your argument is im a baseball fan, that is quite possibly the worst argument i have ever heard.  Explain how that is even argument without resorting to childish name calling

The argument isn't that you're a baseball fan, but rather that you don't watch basketball...So much that you have baseball shit in your avatar during the NBA playoffs. But it's not like it doesn't shine through your posts anyhow...PeACe

wow that is quite possibly the worst argument I have ever heard.  As a matter of fact I dont know how you get one from the other.  I'll make it no secret im a bigger baseball fan then basketball fan.  I have the mets in my stuff b/c I am a bigger baseball fan.  Because the opening day was a month ago.  The mets right now are the second best team in baseball. And the Bulls got eliminated from the frist round of the playoffs. So why would I put another bball team in my sig and avatar ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2006, 09:49:15 AM »
the lakers w/o kobe are better the the celts w/o pierce.... thats not saying that pierce is better player b/c he isnt... but hes more valuable to the celts then kobe is to the lakers.  But when you tell nik that, it computes in his small little mind that we are saying pierce is better then kobe which isnt the case at all.

That's insane...I've watched Boston close. All-around, they are a very young team, but they're still a way more experienced team overall than the Lakers, and they've had their system in tact for a while. These were a brand new Lakers, even Kobe haters say it, what Kobe did with these Lakers is AMAZING...You're a fuckin' baseball fan, you have baseball shit in your sig during the playoffs, you don't know shit...I doubt you even watch more than 10% of the playoff games...To say Pierce did anything close to what Kobe did for his team is INSANE. You're out. :-*

your argument is im a baseball fan, that is quite possibly the worst argument i have ever heard.  Explain how that is even argument without resorting to childish name calling

The argument isn't that you're a baseball fan, but rather that you don't watch basketball...So much that you have baseball shit in your avatar during the NBA playoffs. But it's not like it doesn't shine through your posts anyhow...PeACe

wow that is quite possibly the worst argument I have ever heard.  As a matter of fact I dont know how you get one from the other.  I'll make it no secret im a bigger baseball fan then basketball fan.  I have the mets in my stuff b/c I am a bigger baseball fan.  Because the opening day was a month ago.  The mets right now are the second best team in baseball. And the Bulls got eliminated from the frist round of the playoffs. So why would I put another bball team in my sig and avatar ?

There you go...You admitted that you're a bigger baseball fan, which means you watch basketball less. I don't have any other sport I'm into nearly as much as basketball, so I keep my focus 100% on the playoffs when they roll around. That's literally all I watch on TV...Even in the regular season, I analyze every team and their players...So if I watch more BASKETBALL than you do, it's pretty safe to say I have a better, well-rounded view on things going on in the NBA...Get it yet, or do I need to simplify it any more?

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2006, 11:48:56 AM »
There you go...You admitted that you're a bigger baseball fan, which means you watch basketball less. I don't have any other sport I'm into nearly as much as basketball, so I keep my focus 100% on the playoffs when they roll around. That's literally all I watch on TV...Even in the regular season, I analyze every team and their players...So if I watch more BASKETBALL than you do, it's pretty safe to say I have a better, well-rounded view on things going on in the NBA...Get it yet, or do I need to simplify it any more?

Please simplify it cause I think that nobody on this forum understand...  Our basketball IQ is so poor compare to yours  :'(

::)
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2006, 12:11:03 PM »

Please simplify it cause I think that nobody on this forum understand...  Our basketball IQ is so poor compare to yours  :'(

::)

What are you talking about? Was that even directed towards you? No, so shut the fuck up...

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2006, 12:39:46 PM »
What are you talking about? Was that even directed towards you? No, so shut the fuck up...

Your right that was not directed to my...  What does it change, your playing every body the same song.
The Canadian Polish

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2006, 12:52:52 PM »
LOL @ ppl making these videos about bias.

bad decisions happen against every team in every sport in the world

you think kobe and the lakers are the 1st sporting team in the world to lose a game based on bad decisions

these things even themselves out...GET OVER IT
NO MORE WAR

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2006, 01:50:27 PM »

Your right that was not directed to my...  What does it change, your playing every body the same song.

WTF? Get off my nuts, son.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2006, 02:06:46 PM »
soccer is way better then basketball

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2006, 02:19:24 PM »
soccer is way better then basketball

Yea, if you like seeing a bunch of guys kicking balls back and forth with barely any action. It's all a matter of opinion though... ::)

herpes

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2006, 04:43:22 PM »

wow simply wow... I dont know what to say... wow... you have got to be smoking something other then weed to reach that conclusion.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2006, 04:47:59 PM »

wow simply wow... I dont know what to say... wow... you have got to be smoking something other then weed to reach that conclusion.

The conclusion is watching more basketball=having a better analysis...How must I be "smoking something else" to reach that conclusion? Please make sense...

herpes

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2006, 05:12:16 PM »

The conclusion is watching more basketball=having a better analysis...How must I be "smoking something else" to reach that conclusion? Please make sense...
no the fact im a bigger baseball fan in your mind means I dont watch basketball.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2006, 05:16:44 PM »

no the fact im a bigger baseball fan in your mind means I dont watch basketball.

It means that you care less for basketball, as you've admitted...Caring less for basketball=watching it less. How much more simple can I make it?