Author Topic: LMFAOOOOOO!! Kobe Hating At Its Finest...  (Read 1798 times)

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: LMFAOOOOOO!! Kobe Hating At Its Finest...
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2006, 05:20:20 PM »
the lakers w/o kobe are better the the celts w/o pierce.... thats not saying that pierce is better player b/c he isnt... but hes more valuable to the celts then kobe is to the lakers.  But when you tell nik that, it computes in his small little mind that we are saying pierce is better then kobe which isnt the case at all.

That's insane...I've watched Boston close. All-around, they are a very young team, but they're still a way more experienced team overall than the Lakers, and they've had their system in tact for a while. These were a brand new Lakers, even Kobe haters say it, what Kobe did with these Lakers is AMAZING...You're a fuckin' baseball fan, you have baseball shit in your sig during the playoffs, you don't know shit...I doubt you even watch more than 10% of the playoff games...To say Pierce did anything close to what Kobe did for his team is INSANE. You're out. :-*

your argument is im a baseball fan, that is quite possibly the worst argument i have ever heard.  Explain how that is even argument without resorting to childish name calling

The argument isn't that you're a baseball fan, but rather that you don't watch basketball...So much that you have baseball shit in your avatar during the NBA playoffs. But it's not like it doesn't shine through your posts anyhow...PeACe

wow that is quite possibly the worst argument I have ever heard.  As a matter of fact I dont know how you get one from the other.  I'll make it no secret im a bigger baseball fan then basketball fan.  I have the mets in my stuff b/c I am a bigger baseball fan.  Because the opening day was a month ago.  The mets right now are the second best team in baseball. And the Bulls got eliminated from the frist round of the playoffs. So why would I put another bball team in my sig and avatar ?

There you go...You admitted that you're a bigger baseball fan, which means you watch basketball less. I don't have any other sport I'm into nearly as much as basketball, so I keep my focus 100% on the playoffs when they roll around. That's literally all I watch on TV...Even in the regular season, I analyze every team and their players...So if I watch more BASKETBALL than you do, it's pretty safe to say I have a better, well-rounded view on things going on in the NBA...Get it yet, or do I need to simplify it any more?
LOL another great quote

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2006, 05:21:03 PM »
the lakers w/o kobe are better the the celts w/o pierce.... thats not saying that pierce is better player b/c he isnt... but hes more valuable to the celts then kobe is to the lakers.  But when you tell nik that, it computes in his small little mind that we are saying pierce is better then kobe which isnt the case at all.

That's insane...I've watched Boston close. All-around, they are a very young team, but they're still a way more experienced team overall than the Lakers, and they've had their system in tact for a while. These were a brand new Lakers, even Kobe haters say it, what Kobe did with these Lakers is AMAZING...You're a fuckin' baseball fan, you have baseball shit in your sig during the playoffs, you don't know shit...I doubt you even watch more than 10% of the playoff games...To say Pierce did anything close to what Kobe did for his team is INSANE. You're out. :-*

your argument is im a baseball fan, that is quite possibly the worst argument i have ever heard.  Explain how that is even argument without resorting to childish name calling

The argument isn't that you're a baseball fan, but rather that you don't watch basketball...So much that you have baseball shit in your avatar during the NBA playoffs. But it's not like it doesn't shine through your posts anyhow...PeACe

wow that is quite possibly the worst argument I have ever heard.  As a matter of fact I dont know how you get one from the other.  I'll make it no secret im a bigger baseball fan then basketball fan.  I have the mets in my stuff b/c I am a bigger baseball fan.  Because the opening day was a month ago.  The mets right now are the second best team in baseball. And the Bulls got eliminated from the frist round of the playoffs. So why would I put another bball team in my sig and avatar ?

There you go...You admitted that you're a bigger baseball fan, which means you watch basketball less. I don't have any other sport I'm into nearly as much as basketball, so I keep my focus 100% on the playoffs when they roll around. That's literally all I watch on TV...Even in the regular season, I analyze every team and their players...So if I watch more BASKETBALL than you do, it's pretty safe to say I have a better, well-rounded view on things going on in the NBA...Get it yet, or do I need to simplify it any more?
LOL another great quote

What do you expect? I'm a legend around here... 8)

herpes

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2006, 05:36:20 PM »

wow simply wow... I dont know what to say... wow... you have got to be smoking something other then weed to reach that conclusion.

The conclusion is watching more basketball=having a better analysis...How must I be "smoking something else" to reach that conclusion? Please make sense...
no the fact im a bigger baseball fan in your mind means I dont watch basketball.

It means that you care less for basketball, as you've admitted...Caring less for basketball=watching it less. How much more simple can I make it?
you know what nik, whatever helps you sleep at night.  Im done with this argument becasue the point you are trying to make is laughable at best. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2006, 05:41:00 PM »

wow simply wow... I dont know what to say... wow... you have got to be smoking something other then weed to reach that conclusion.

The conclusion is watching more basketball=having a better analysis...How must I be "smoking something else" to reach that conclusion? Please make sense...
no the fact im a bigger baseball fan in your mind means I dont watch basketball.

It means that you care less for basketball, as you've admitted...Caring less for basketball=watching it less. How much more simple can I make it?
you know what nik, whatever helps you sleep at night.  Im done with this argument becasue the point you are trying to make is laughable at best. 

You still haven't explained yourself though...How does watching more basketball not equate to having a better basketball analysis? The points you made about Paul Pierce in this thread made it obvious to me that you haven't watched the Celtics play nearly as much as I have...PeACe

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2006, 05:51:04 PM »
this is kobe hatin at its finest

Kobe is an adulterer

oh wait, n/m  :P

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2006, 05:56:19 PM »
this is kobe hatin at its finest

Kobe is an adulterer

oh wait, n/m  :P

Almost as funny as your gay jokes... ::)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2006, 06:11:07 PM »
I used to find this type of shit funny in 7th grade...Luckily, i have kobe now  :tosser:

better than any joke u've ever made  :P

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2006, 06:14:04 PM »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2006, 06:16:34 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2006, 06:30:34 PM »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2006, 10:20:21 PM »
ohh yeah i forgot....those e-krondon jokes and witty "retard" disses are better

but then again, those are also facts  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2006, 10:58:58 PM »

No, you're right...Your shit was straight classic and mine was just completely weak. LOL. Shut the fuck up, who the fuck do you think you are? Another fact; you're a lame poster.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2006, 11:27:32 PM »

No, you're right...Your shit was straight classic and mine was just completely weak. LOL. Shut the fuck up, who the fuck do you think you are? Another fact; you're a lame poster.

oh no, my heart is broken.  :boohoo:

the GOAT when it comes to this internet/basketball/jokes/rap shit has just said i'm a lame poster and called me weak.  :yikes:

the self-proclaimed "Kobe of the dubcc" is angry at me  :-[

how will i be able to sleep? i have just taken shot at a LEGEND  :o

you're a joke kid. i know people on this site respect you, but i know people on this site who think you're an absolute joke. i can care less what "the legend" has to say. this is funny to me duke, i press a button and automatically you re-energize on "hate". people only fuck with you to laugh at your ridiculous arguments. you can jus never let it go, because you must defend your ultimate 20,000-0 undefeated GOAT legendary status on this internet forum. dont you got some kobe crusadin to do? or are you too tired from a long day of being an e-legend?

but i wont play ur little game, i won't get into piss contests with you that'll last as long as i want. caus we all know that you'll keep goin and goin and goin.

AYO SCCIT, SPIT SOMETHIN REAL QUICK!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2006, 11:32:57 PM »

oh no, my heart is broken.  :boohoo:

the GOAT when it comes to this internet/basketball/jokes/rap shit has just said i'm a lame poster and called me weak.  :yikes:

the self-proclaimed "Kobe of the dubcc" is angry at me  :-[

how will i be able to sleep? i have just taken shot at a LEGEND  :o

you're a joke kid. i know people on this site respect you, but i know people on this site who think you're an absolute joke. i can care less what "the legend" has to say. this is funny to me duke, i press a button and automatically you re-energize on "hate". people only fuck with you to laugh at your ridiculous arguments. you can jus never let it go, because you must defend your ultimate 20,000-0 undefeated GOAT legendary status on this internet forum. dont you got some kobe crusadin to do? or are you too tired from a long day of being an e-legend?

but i wont play ur little game, i won't get into piss contests with you that'll last as long as i want. caus we all know that you'll keep goin and goin and goin.

AYO SCCIT, SPIT SOMETHIN REAL QUICK!

Did my opinion really get to you that bad? LMFAO. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Come on now, you're making it obvious...LOL@The long dedication post. "People online think you're a joke!" :'( :'( :'(

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2006, 11:49:11 PM »
damn duke u'll never learn....i'll jus post this instead

[/img]