Author Topic: Have You...  (Read 655 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Have You...
« on: May 10, 2006, 02:11:05 PM »
have you ever been in a situation where u really like somebody, and u both are really close
but that person is with somebody else and they ask you for advice when problems arise in their life
and as much as you want to leave their life because it hurts you, you cannot simply because you're the only one this person depends on

if yes, what do you do?
if no, any thoughts on waht to do?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

stra8uplaya

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Have You...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 03:38:44 PM »
soundz like ur gettin used, playa. Or gettin played like a sucka, but propz 4 carin about whoever u r talkin about, usually nowadayz people just worry bout themselves

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 03:41:30 PM »
i see a loveknifing in the near future

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 03:58:10 PM »
You Are Getting Played....If they have a significant other, then obviously your not the number 1 person/priority, that person is. just walk away from it, you'll end up hurt

coola

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 11:37:46 AM »
have you ever been in a situation where u really like somebody, and u both are really close
but that person is with somebody else and they ask you for advice when problems arise in their life
and as much as you want to leave their life because it hurts you, you cannot simply because you're the only one this person depends on

if yes, what do you do?
if no, any thoughts on waht to do?

its called being a friend.

solution: get it in your head nothing will happen beyond friendship, find a girl that isnt taken, relax.

'EclipZe

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 11:55:14 AM »
I got the same problem, we olmost had somethin together but she tolld me she ignored me for a while because she wanted me to be a friend of her, cauz im 'special'  ::) whatev man... i still love her with whole my heart and she tells me everything, inclueding boys, it sucks  :(

Word to Everything

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 12:37:23 PM »
Listen to Dipset...

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 01:54:38 PM »
Give her shitty advice so they'll break up.

and get outta that situation its bad news.

-KIDRENEGADE-

westkoastanostra

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 02:06:58 PM »
leave her.....there's plenty of other girls....no use in stressing on 1 girl....

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2006, 12:11:51 AM »
In the words of Mac from No Limit:

I'll be the one they wanna share that cock with
Your just that nigga that they wanna shop with..

Sounds like you're too nice to this broad.  You're talking to her about all her problems, helping her out while the next man is hittin that shit and not givin a fuck.  In fact, duke prolly likes you too, cuz you take it off his shoulders to listen to that bitch rant and rave.  Your best bet is to tell the broad to go cry on that niggas shoulders.  I know in the back of your mind you're hoping that she's gonna like you and want to be with you, but most likely you've already been categorized in the dreaded "friend zone".  Thats the last place you ever want to be.  You don't want that rep, cuz before you know it you'll be the guy that all the girls are like "z-dizzle is like a brother to me".  And most chicks I know don't bang their brothers.

Sorry to be so blunt, but I'm doing you a favor.  The quicker you're an asshole to this broad, the more likely she'll want to be with you.  And if you're an asshole, and she still doesn't pay you mind then at least you've saved yourself time and all the bullshit that this bitch carries with her.  Peace.

We Fly High

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2006, 01:21:05 PM »
yeah leave that shit alone.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2006, 04:02:29 PM »
Next Time She Gets In A Fight With Her Dude, Invite Her Over To Talk. Then, Get Her Drunk And Hit That Shit.
My Future Wife:

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 10:35:19 PM »
Give her shitty advice so they'll break up.

'EclipZe

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2006, 10:40:56 PM »

I know in the back of your mind you're hoping that she's gonna like you and want to be with you, but most likely you've already been categorized in the dreaded "friend zone".  Thats the last place you ever want to be.  You don't want that rep, cuz before you know it you'll be the guy that all the girls are like "z-dizzle is like a brother to me".  And most chicks I know don't bang their brothers.

*bumps mario - just a friend*

Im gonna commit suicide now.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 10:45:14 PM by EclipZe: Is So Fly & ActiVe, And Loves It »

'EclipZe

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2006, 12:30:35 PM »
seriously though, how can you get out that 'friend-zone' ? any advice? i need it goddamnit  :-[