Author Topic: Outkast to work with.........  (Read 187 times)

Jome

Outkast to work with.........
« on: February 07, 2002, 05:28:27 AM »
News on OutKast
Thursday - February 7, 2002

In some the most exciting news I have heard in a long time, Outkast is in talks with both Ras Kass and Eminem to appear on their upcoming album. I pray that this materializes. Other artists that might appear on the album are the Beastie Boys, Afrika Bambatta and Lenny Kravitz.

Outkast has formed a new production company in addition to their Earthtone III imprint. The new company is for video production, Andre and Big Boi have been joined by Bryan Barber in this venture. Barber directed the videos for ?Trans DF Express? and ?The Whole World.? He has also done videos for Lil? Bow Wow, Three Six Mafia and others. They are currently working on a movie that will be a dark comedy about the music scene down south. According to Big Boi they have already completed the soundtrack for the movie.

Outkast also just appeared with Killer Mike on a remix of No Doubt?s ?Hey Baby.? Andre has apparently handled the production on the track.

Source: http://www.hiphopdx.com/newsdx.php

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

Re: Outkast to work with.........
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2002, 08:09:43 AM »
tite shit homie.  em rass and lenny on this album is dope.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2002, 05:05:42 PM »
Now thats great news.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2002, 11:23:45 PM »
w00t!! I heard about them working with Em over at the dre2001 board a few days ago would you believe! Coming from there I thought it would be old news here so I didn't bother posting it up, lol. But yeah, thats dope azz news!

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.