Author Topic: The new Source showin major West Coast luv  (Read 1186 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: The new Source showin major West Coast luv
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 09:23:31 AM »
my nigga twillight aka tha futcha. first west coast nigga to win 7 rounds on freestyle friday!
8)
yall got them videos?
I could only find his first 3 battles.

wow he's not that good. he won because his opponets sucked major
Naw, he's dope. His first couple battles were weak, but I saw week 4-7 on BET and he mudered everyone in his path.

INOKZ

• 'G'
  • LOOK
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 09:31:17 AM »
I never liked that "tell me when to go" until i saw how much it brang the bay area up. Im with the hyphy movement but e-40 aint really hyphy to me. "Block Boi" is the shit tho.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2006, 04:04:50 PM »
Can't nobody tell me nothing bad about E-40.. He was the only nigga that gave a fuck about the Bay and now we shinin. But I would like to see the younger cats get to rep this shit, I mean 40 is 38 years old now, lol.. But no hate, he's trying his hardest and he brought major mainstream attention to the Yay when no body else was. We owe it all to him and Lil Jon.
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

INOKZ

• 'G'
  • LOOK
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2006, 07:46:40 PM »
Can't nobody tell me nothing bad about E-40.. He was the only nigga that gave a fuck about the Bay and now we shinin. But I would like to see the younger cats get to rep this shit, I mean 40 is 38 years old now, lol.. But no hate, he's trying his hardest and he brought major mainstream attention to the Yay when no body else was. We owe it all to him and Lil Jon.
I dont think we "owe it all to him". everybody actin' like the bay area "BLEW UP!" when really it aint that big. they aint played his video as much. Im a big hyphy fan so dont get it twisted. E-40 did help alot but he should've or could've did a lil' more. like he shoulda put one more "new bay" artist on "tell me when to go". or atleast put out a remix with all the bay niggahs in it. but he aint tryna do that. his second single is about bitches n shit wit T-Pain. Anyway the bay is comin' up still but it got a longer way to go till its on that "WE BLOWIN' UP!!" Hype.