Author Topic: Fam-Bam appreciation thread  (Read 90 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Fam-Bam appreciation thread
« on: May 17, 2006, 09:05:31 PM »
everyone come in and say something nice about Fam Bam, where you can get du-rags, bootlegs, socks, and car jacked all in one place!

I love San Diego 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
Re: Fam-Bam appreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 10:21:37 PM »
Ha Ha, Hell Yeah. That's Where I Used To Get All The New Songs On CD Before I Had A Computer. It Got Raided Not Too Long Ago, Shit Ain't Been The Same Since. Still Dope Though. You Can Get Shoes, Close. Gold Teeth, Tattoos, Food, And Speaker Systems All At The Same Place. And You Know Popeye's Chicken Is Right There Too.
My Future Wife:

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 11:24:13 PM »
yeaaahh dat  ;) I aint been hittin it up as much as before, but i used to get all my CD's down there. Neva really fucked wit the clothes too much, cept for durags n bandanas, or maybe some T's. Shit aint like it used to be tho, who rememba Fambam on a Sunday?! Shit was always active.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 11:32:40 PM »
Shit aint like it used to be tho, who rememba Fambam on a Sunday?! Shit was always active.

yeah i went up there a couple of weeks ago to get that i-rocc cd, nothin but cops out front now. they wont let niggas hang out, sell shiet, or anything. but i used to love fammart on sunday evenings back when i was like 14 when all the homies would post up. it was like our own crenshaw  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 11:36:53 PM »
Shit aint like it used to be tho, who rememba Fambam on a Sunday?! Shit was always active.

yeah i went up there a couple of weeks ago to get that i-rocc cd, nothin but cops out front now. they wont let niggas hang out, sell shiet, or anything. but i used to love fammart on sunday evenings back when i was like 14 when all the homies would post up. it was like our own crenshaw  ;D

real shit lol.

Word to Everything

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 05:36:11 AM »
They should spread out like Wal-Mart  :'( they have the best basketball (jersey) shorts.