Author Topic: Muslims have always made the best rappers...  (Read 3078 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Muslims have always made the best rappers...
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2006, 09:40:33 PM »
It just seems to me that Islam is a more strict religion
i don´t really think so, i just think there´s more people that claims to be christian when it fits the situation. most muslims that i know do try to live after what´s said in the Qu'ran(sp?). and i certainly can´t say the same for the people that i know that claims to be christian, coz they be having sex before marriage, they drink and do drugs etc etc.

Yeah, I agree.  I don't think Islam and Christianity are that different at all.  It's much more designer to be a Christian (sort of), because you can say you're a Christian and most of America at least will either a. be alright with that, or b. award you special status "Oh, he's born again" or whatever.  If you tell people you're a muslim you're likely to garner animosity from the average American.... so the only people that go around claiming to be muslim are USUALLY (unless they're looking to be perceived as an outcast or whatever) truly muslim.  Many of the people claiming to be Christians don't really have much of a connection with the faith and don't practice what they preach.   

WestCoasta

« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2006, 09:46:12 PM »
you all should be ASHAMED for bringing this fake religious bullshit into music and judging artists by it

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2006, 10:22:47 PM »
I mean, who really gives a fuck? Dude can believe in the easter bunny for all I care.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BigBDrugStores

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2006, 02:28:22 PM »
I mean, who really gives a fuck? Dude can believe in the easter bunny for all I care.

^^That would be ignorant of us to claim that what an artist believes has no impact on the music they create.  Actually the opposite is true, an artists beliefs manifest themselves in everything that they create.  Especially a hip-hop artist, because hip-hop is the most expressive music ever created.  So the issue of a rappers religion is paramount to any discussion.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 02:31:08 PM by Hajj Ibrahim Abdul-Infinite Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2006, 02:35:45 PM »
Anyone know where I can buy a bootlegged copy of Lupe's album in San Diego?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2006, 02:37:04 PM »

Yeah, I agree.  I don't think Islam and Christianity are that different at all.  It's much more designer to be a Christian (sort of), because you can say you're a Christian and most of America at least will either a. be alright with that, or b. award you special status "Oh, he's born again" or whatever.  If you tell people you're a muslim you're likely to garner animosity from the average American.... so the only people that go around claiming to be muslim are USUALLY (unless they're looking to be perceived as an outcast or whatever) truly muslim.  Many of the people claiming to be Christians don't really have much of a connection with the faith and don't practice what they preach.   

Exactly, Christianity is a religion that black folks picked up from their ancestors during the trans-Atlantic slave trade.  They've now been freed from slavery for about a century, but even now some of them still have the slave mentality, and practice Christianity even though they don't have to anymore.  Others, have erased the slave mentality from their minds, and set out to find the true religion and not just followed what their family picked up from the slave master.  So that's why millions of African Americans now practice Islam out of their own free will.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2006, 02:42:15 PM »

Exactly, Christianity is a religion that black folks picked up from their ancestors during the trans-Atlantic slave trade.  They've now been freed from slavery for about a century, but even now some of them still have the slave mentality, and practice Christianity even though they don't have to anymore.  Others, have erased the slave mentality from their minds, and set out to find the true religion and not just followed what their family picked up from the slave master.  So that's why millions of African Americans now practice Islam out of their own free will.
So you're saying any black person in America that fallows Chrisiainity isn't doing it out of there own free will? What a moronic thing to think.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2006, 02:44:40 PM »
FYI Lupe's new album is called "Food and Liquor".  BAAAAAD MUSLIM  :nawty:
LMAO.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2006, 02:52:01 PM »
He's a fuckin moron, period. Like Islam is a free-willed religion in all other parts of the world.

Q-tip's conversion to Islam did fuck up A tribe called Quest's career, but guess what he turned into? Anyone remember "such a vibrant thang"? What a great display of Islamic lifestyle that was. He's simply a fraud.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2006, 02:55:14 PM »
ah the frauds among us....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2006, 02:57:13 PM »

So you're saying any black person in America that fallows Chrisiainity isn't doing it out of there own free will? What a moronic thing to think.

Rass Kass said on Nature of the Threat that black Christians are "Accepting the religion they gave slaves to behave."

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2006, 02:58:46 PM »
He's a fuckin moron, period. Like Islam is a free-willed religion in all other parts of the world.

Q-tip's conversion to Islam did fuck up A tribe called Quest's career, but guess what he turned into? Anyone remember "such a vibrant thang"? What a great display of Islamic lifestyle that was. He's simply a fraud.

This is coming from somebody who's willing to go to jail to protect his "image" and what others think of him, but wouldn't lift a finger in the cause of Allah.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2006, 02:59:55 PM »

Rass Kass said on Nature of the Threat that black Christians are "Accepting the religion they gave slaves to behave."
You feel the same way as Rass Kass. What does that prove?

WestCoasta

« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2006, 03:01:27 PM »

You feel the same way as Rass Kass. What does that prove?
ya, who said this bitter rapper was correct?