Author Topic: "Never Lies"- Lupe Fiasco... dope song about how television destroys creativity  (Read 1455 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I dunno about ya'll, but I rather dedicate my life to a religion than to TV...
I dunno about y'all but I wouldn't be a fuckin dumbass and dedicate it to either
I have a lot of respect for religious people, it takes dedication to devote your life to God...It's not right to call people dumbasses because they have dedication for what they believe in...
well then they don't have the right to call people who worship TV dumbasses

LMAO...I think there's a difference between worshipping holy scriptures and a bunch of muthafuckaz enterataining you for profit...PeACe

WestCoasta

I dunno about y'all but I wouldn't be a fuckin dumbass and dedicate it to either
I have a lot of respect for religious people, it takes dedication to devote your life to God...It's not right to call people dumbasses because they have dedication for what they believe in...

LMAO...I think there's a difference between worshipping holy scriptures and a bunch of muthafuckaz enterataining you for profit...PeACe
ya cuz those religious people on TV arent ripping people off for money  ::)

"send money for this bottle of holy water"

people need to open their fuckin eyes and quit losing touch with reality

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
The ol' "money for holy water" scam. :laugh:

WestCoasta

The ol' "money for holy water" scam. :laugh:
oh and I've seen the telephone calls of a woman who called into a televangelist and said she had no money in her bank account

Bigg Tele prayed to the Lord, what do u know, lady "calls" back and says her bills were paid by God....

oh and then there is the seminars where the crippled go to stage, one cant walk, the man puts his hands on him and he runs across the stage while many pea brains look on in disbelief at a miracle

yet this doesn't catch the national news.....

I mean c'mon now, doesn't anyone have an education?   oh ya, they're just freaks who lost touch with the world and look for bullshit to lift them up

Trauma-san

What about weed?  Would you rather dedicate your life to religion, t.v., or weed?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

What about weed?  Would you rather dedicate your life to religion, t.v., or weed?

Me personally? Neither...Why? Did your mom get ass raped by Cheech & Chong or something?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 03:09:40 PM by Now_Im_Blowed »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

ya cuz those religious people on TV arent ripping people off for money  ::)

people need to open their fuckin eyes and quit losing touch with reality

I'm not saying all of those muthafuckaz are right, but they're not what the religion is about... ::)

Trauma-san

Me personally? Neither...Why? Did your mom get ass raped by Cheech & Chong or something?

No, I was just asking a question.  What does that have to do with Cheech & Chong?  You've dedicated your life to Weed, and cannot stop; correct?  How's your daddy? 

WestCoasta

I'm not saying all of those muthafuckaz are right, but they're not what the religion is about... ::)
well sure, but that's all that seems to reach the public these days, why should we take it seriously when the self proclaimed holyest of the holyest who have a stadium packed with 50,000 people push this crap?

they're obviously con artists.... nothing short of it..... to manipulate people to give money cuz God wants you to?

if ya ask me these fuckers are the devils

I never said all were like this, just the majority, because the majority are lost souls who are brainwashed, nothing but zombies

Now_Im_Not_Banned

No, I was just asking a question.  What does that have to do with Cheech & Chong?  You've dedicated your life to Weed, and cannot stop; correct?  How's your daddy? 

So because I smoke weed, I dedicated my life to it? That's the same as saying people who eat McDonalds have dedicated their life to McDonalds. What a fucking idiot....Oh, and my dad's doing really well...How about yours? :-X

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
well sure, but that's all that seems to reach the public these days, why should we take it seriously when the self proclaimed holyest of the holyest who have a stadium packed with 50,000 people push this crap?

they're obviously con artists.... nothing short of it..... to manipulate people to give money cuz God wants you to?

I never said all were like this, just the majority, because the majority are lost souls who are brainwashed, nothing but zombies

Yeah, that's right, guys like Billy Graham, Paul Roberson, Jerry Fallwell, all making big money manipulating the masses, and they are all 3 in bed with Bush, so that tells you where their mind is at.

Well known Muslim Imams (like the one pictured under my name) on the other hand are persecuted by todays world leaders.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Muslim Imams have made what the Middle East is today.

And fuck your dad, hows ya moms sccit?  :D

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

If they've taken religion and used it as a way to make money, is that the religions fault? I'm sure they're not doing it on God's orders, that's why they are the SELF-proclaimed holyest. Those people are idiots, but you shouldn't let them sway your opinion on religion...That's like hating on the Clippers because most of their fans are obnoxious morons...Is it fair to the Clippers? No...But it happens...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Muslim Imams have made what the Middle East is today.

And fuck your dad, hows ya moms sccit?  :D

My moms doin cool...I'd ask about yours, but I don't fucks with old Persian bitches. :-X

WestCoasta

notice I've never put down an actual religion, just the people