Author Topic: Italian football's tangled web  (Read 988 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Italian football's tangled web
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2006, 06:11:55 AM »
I told you all!!

Today they've leaked new phone convos between AC Milan GM Adriano Galliani and the refs Paparesta & Collina. They're fucked up!
I remember there are no fucking convos between Moggi and a single ref.

Plus..

Former Inter GM Oriali and the player Alvaro Recoba was been sentenced to 6 months of jail cause they fixed Recoba's passport a couple of years ago (to make him communitarian). They've converted the jailtime to more than 20.000 € to pay.
I remember Juventus managers or players was never been sentenced to jail.

I'm a Juventus fan, right, but i was telling you guys nothing but the truth!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2006, 02:11:51 PM »
Fuck, this is anything really surprising. Italian football is fucked...thats why i stopped caring for it 3 years ago.

However, Juventus is not innocent in this...all the big teams in Italy have fucked up.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2006, 02:24:44 PM »
The system is/was wrong. It's all a business here, now. Teams have € 200+ mln's of debts each ones (but Juventus), if they don't win they loose more money, and to win they have to do everything possible and impossible. I think we're close to an explosion. Some day those teams with all those debts will be forced to pay. And i'll ;D.

Juventus probably isn't innocent, but they ain't the only ones. At least the have not a single € of debt, they're buildind their own stadium and shit.. very very professional compared to the other ones who're alive just because they're great teams, you know, like Real Madrid.....

Intriago33

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2006, 07:37:58 AM »
Antonio can you give me a rough translation on this please?

I assume its dialect between the ref and someone about the Parma-Lecce game:

Lo scandalo Lecce-Parma

Ecco le intercettazioni che confermano il piano anti-Parma.

PARMA-LECCE, CRONACA DI UNA FINE ANNUNCIATA

Calciopoli, dalla pubblicazione delle intercettazioni emerge sempre più come il Parma sia stato volutamente penalizzato nell'ultima partita della stagione 2004/05.

Il clima di quelle ore è riassunto nella ilare chiacchierata tra l'arbitro De Santis e Mazzini.
De Santis: «Pronto?».
Mazzini: «Sono Morfeo», e giù risate.
DS: «Io mi ero messo avanti col lavoro, capito?».
M: «Com'è andata?».
DS: «Qui è andata bene, ho fatto tre a tre».
M: «Sì, ma dico, c'era qualche stupido, no?» (il riferimento è all'indignazione dei giocatori del Parma per l'arbitraggio).
DS: «No, ha fatto lo stupido, alla fine, Vignaroli, che l'ho considerato espulso perché mi ha minacciato. Poi è venuto Cinquini (Ds del Parma, ndr) e mi ha detto: "Senta, però dice volevo dirle una cosa" dico dimmi. .. "Però una partita così, ci vuole n'attimino di buon senso perché io ora vado a fare lo spareggio e c'ho cinque squalificati". Io ho detto, scusa, ma che il problema è mio? Dice, "no perché la partita non è stata cattiva", dice, "pronti via, tre gialli..." dice. E poi hai continuato... "c'ho Gilardino squalificato, Morfeo squalificato, Vignaroli squalificato, Contini squalificato..". e dico scusa Cinquini, se mi vuoi insegna' a fa il dirigente tanto de cappello, se me voi insegna a fa l'arbitro te lo insegno io a fa l'arbitro. ..». Il racconto va avanti così. Sul filo del surreale, interrotto dalle risate, ora di Mazzini, ora dell'arbitro. Fino a quando...
De Santis: «E poi gli dico, perché scusa ma... chi è che si è salvato (ride). La Fiorentina? Ah, non lo sapevo».
Mazzini: «Perfetto». E giù altre risate.

Fonte La Gazzetta dello Sport

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2006, 09:36:22 AM »
I don't really know how to translate it: it's basically a phone convo between ref De Santis and the vice-boss of FIGC Mazzini. They basically make fun of Parma (De Santis was the ref of the Lecce-Parma game finished 3-3) and they are happy Fiorentina didn't go to Serie B thanks to that tie. There are other convos where Fiorentina fixes some matches and Mazzini and De Santis talks with Fiorentina owner about saving the team from B. It's somehow a proof that they chosed to save Fiorentina. And, since Parma was the one fighting against Fiorentina............

(and then they blame Juventus! There's nothing like that about us!)

Intriago33

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2006, 02:38:33 PM »
I don't really know how to translate it: it's basically a phone convo between ref De Santis and the vice-boss of FIGC Mazzini. They basically make fun of Parma (De Santis was the ref of the Lecce-Parma game finished 3-3) and they are happy Fiorentina didn't go to Serie B thanks to that tie. There are other convos where Fiorentina fixes some matches and Mazzini and De Santis talks with Fiorentina owner about saving the team from B. It's somehow a proof that they chosed to save Fiorentina. And, since Parma was the one fighting against Fiorentina............

(and then they blame Juventus! There's nothing like that about us!)

Props on the translation Antonio.

Fiorentina need to be heavily punished.
even as a Parma fan, I admit Juventus are getting dragged into this too much.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2006, 02:48:39 PM »
Juventus = +50,000 units sold. It's all written in the first post!

Bomb-A®

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2006, 12:16:32 AM »
P.S. Watch this video and fuck the rest: you can't buy this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWTmQEQk2SY&search=del%20piero

damn...10 minutes of magic, backheels galore!!

its the players i feel worst for though all of this...its made to look like all those scudettos, all those goals were bought by moggi and sold by refrees, when its these players working their asses off to earn every bit of it

peace

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2006, 01:49:59 AM »
You know.. When the best team in Italy is under investigation everybody uses those investigations to revaluate his own work. For example Mancini is now saying his 3rd place looks like a 1st one, and it's full of people like him, who've lost on the pitch, but who wanna try to make it looks like they're "victims". No matter their own teams are under investigation too. Stupid.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2006, 02:22:53 AM »
^^^ mancini actually said that??? :o :o :o

peace

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2006, 02:38:36 AM »
Yeah. Mancini, J.Zanetti, Figo... They even talked about 1998! And Berlusconi asked back 2 Scudetto's, the last 2. Even if the last one is not under investigations and the prosecutors said it's safe. That's why i'm disgusted. Y'all can't understand! It's full of loosers who're saying: "Seen? I wasn't a looser!". Even Dino Baggio (from back in the early 90's, lol). It's disgusting.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2006, 02:48:41 AM »
thats just pathetic...and who who the fuck is figo...fuckin benchwarmer, real-reject

im disgusted  >:(

peace

Jome

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2006, 01:59:58 PM »
Gazzetta dello Sport: Juventus and the Juventus board is preparing the club to play in Serie B, and president Boniperti is making preparations to sell all the major players except Del Piero, since Del Piero is the only player who have agreed to stay if relegated to Serie B.

Seems like the new Juve board is ready to pay the price for the previous boards actions.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2006, 04:20:45 PM »
Thanx for adding fuel to my fire! That's 101% fake. Juventus Chief Executive Carlo Sant'Albano has said two days ago that they are planning the next season like if they gotta play in Serie A. That's why they've officially confirmed Fabio Capello, and that's why they've completed the deals of Cristiano Zanetti and Marco Marchionni (two World Cup leftovers, good players). Other than that, Boniperti is not our Club President (LMAO he was our President till 1990, i think. Then he left), and Del Piero is not the only player who have agreed to stay if relegated to Serie B anyway: there's an official statement by Italia National team captain Fabio Cannavaro, other than Zambrotta and Buffon. Just to talk about players from the Azzurri squad, who made official statements. Anyway, even if i disgust Gazzetta dello Sport, i gotta admit i've never read something that stupid in their newspaper: it gotta be a fake article, the one you've read.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2006, 05:15:54 PM »
Seems like the new Juve board is ready to pay the price for the previous boards actions.

LOL!!!

Looks like Chelsea might get some Juve players.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin