Author Topic: Busta Rhymes - Big Bang Tracklist  (Read 802 times)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Busta Rhymes - Big Bang Tracklist
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2006, 11:07:52 AM »
lets hope the production is as good as it looks.. im really looking forward to hearing...
15. You Can't Hold The Torch (Ft. Q-Tip) [Producer: J. Dilla]
i wonder if its one of the beats dilla made before passing away...busta should come hard on it

nah he made it after he died :P

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2006, 11:08:15 AM »
Theres also that track with Mike Jones knockin around. Hope it gets left off cos Mike Jones does my head in!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Bigg $amo

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2006, 11:09:44 AM »
man a couple months ago i was anticipatin this album like crazy.. now i just think its gonna be a g-unit type fast-food album like interscope always pumps out :-\ except its gonna have a couple crazy joints by dre 8)

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2006, 11:24:29 AM »
lets hope the production is as good as it looks.. im really looking forward to hearing...
15. You Can't Hold The Torch (Ft. Q-Tip) [Producer: J. Dilla]
i wonder if its one of the beats dilla made before passing away...busta should come hard on it

nah he made it after he died :P
the cd J-DILLA - DONUTS in my display was made while he was on his death bed..i was refering to that..

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2006, 12:31:26 PM »
man a couple months ago i was anticipatin this album like crazy.. now i just think its gonna be a g-unit type fast-food album like interscope always pumps out :-\ except its gonna have a couple crazy joints by dre 8)

how can you even say that?

The only g-unit appearance is lloyd banks and we've already heard that track. There's no G-unit production. The features are pretty damn good (except for will i am, kelis, and missy)....pretty much this album looks fuckin sick

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2006, 01:06:06 PM »
Nah hes talking about Whos That feat QTip (produced yb Green Latern). Mixtape stuff.
No ! He's talkin' about "For The Nasty", produced by the Tunes, that leaked 8 months ago. Good track.
Yeah, I was talkin about For The Nasty, dope track.Can't believe it's not on Busta's new CD.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2006, 01:38:10 PM »
Nah hes talking about Whos That feat QTip (produced yb Green Latern). Mixtape stuff.
No ! He's talkin' about "For The Nasty", produced by the Tunes, that leaked 8 months ago. Good track.
Yeah, I was talkin about For The Nasty, dope track.Can't believe it's not on Busta's new CD.

For The Nasty is the shit no doubt. Busta + QTip =  :o

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2006, 03:12:05 PM »
Its still missing tracks from Sha Money XL featuring Stewie Wonder and a Pharrell track. They just copy/past the tracks from that German magazine track by track rundown http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=109376.0

:sign_werd: and what about 'Rough Around The Edges'?

I personally think the track recored with Redman 'Doin' It' that was rumored to be on it a while back should have make the cut. Oh well, I liked it. Just mixtaped I guess. :-\

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2006, 12:54:33 AM »
the beats on this are gonna be tight by the looks of it

mostly dre with a lil scott storch and timbaland  8)
NO MORE WAR