Author Topic: ++Jordan Farmar To Work Out For The Lakers!!++...I really hope we take him.  (Read 1777 times)

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
i just checked my homies yr book. ain't nobody by that name in that bitch. even if there was which i didn't see, you probably pretending to be somebody else.  i knew u were fuckin lying. no way u would have time to attend to school & play ball when all u do  is post on this forum all day.  you're a fuckin jew with blonde highlight streaks that rocks a yamaka. i seen your pics before.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i just checked my homies yr book. ain't nobody by that name in that bitch. even if there was which i didn't see, you probably pretending to be somebody else.  i knew u were fuckin lying. no way u would have time to attend to school & play ball when all u do  is post on this forum all day.  you're a fuckin jew with blonde highlight streaks that rocks a yamaka. i seen your pics before.

LMAO...What a retarded liar. I have 3 Taft year books at my house with me in them and pics of me on the basketball squd. I've even showed it to Sunset (mod for 'Tha G-Spot') when he came to my house...You are seriously a sad person. I feel bad for people who have to make shit up to feel bigger about themselves... :-X

LOLLLLL@blonde highlight streaks...You're describing yourself, you fuckin' Backstreet Boy, you're just tryna see what people say about your homo look... :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^Cuz them Jew's Have Money? Aint it the Truth?

Uhhh, no...Cuz they produce the best players, Israel isn't exactly a rich country...LOL. A majority of Jews in America have money, but that has absolutely no connection to Maccabi Tel-Aviv's basketball team...In fact, Anthony Parker is the Michael Jordan of Europe. He's turned down so many offers to play in the NBA...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Arron Afflalo's Workout Review:[/u]
Our source was least impressed with Afflalo of the four by far, stating he was “a bit of a joke”. He mentioned that although the UCLA sophomore looked fairly quick in the drills and was quite knowledgeable, he was still a pretty average player in terms of NBA potential. He was also unimpressed by his shot, stating “I didn’t like his shot, and I didn’t like his release. He didn’t really have much of a pull-up jumper and could really only shoot from a stand still.”

:-X :-X :-X

So long for us taking Afflalo...Farmar is still a possibility though.

Đřšďĺ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Arron Afflalo's Workout Review:[/u]
Our source was least impressed with Afflalo of the four by far, stating he was “a bit of a joke”. He mentioned that although the UCLA sophomore looked fairly quick in the drills and was quite knowledgeable, he was still a pretty average player in terms of NBA potential. He was also unimpressed by his shot, stating “I didn’t like his shot, and I didn’t like his release. He didn’t really have much of a pull-up jumper and could really only shoot from a stand still.”

:-X :-X :-X

So long for us taking Afflalo...Farmar is still a possibility though.

if farmar leaves UA is the team to beat in the pac10 next season.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
What sucks is the Farmar will probably go higher, so the Lakers will have to trade up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

What sucks is the Farmar will probably go higher, so the Lakers will have to trade up.

He's projected as a late 1st rounder...So I dunno. As for Afflalo, he probably had a HORRIBLE workout. Sucks for him, cuz he's actually a good player. His work-out review didn't really match his scouting report...

Arron Afflalo's Strengths:[/u]
One of college basketball's best mid-range shooters ... Uses picks effectively ... Very creative at getting his shot off ... Quick release and perfect form ... Range well out past the 3-point line ... Shoots a remarkably high percentage from the floor ... Rarely forces a bad shot, lets the offense come to him ... Terrific balance ... Outstanding stamina ... Plays his best at the end of games, when his opponent grows tired of chasing him around picks ... Clutch ... Wants to take the big shots ... Adept at absorbing contact around the hoop and finishing the play ... Good quickness ... Passes well ... Good help defender ... Great instincts for the off-guard position ... Coachable ... Good intensity ... Improved free throw shooter (up to 80% this season) ... Prefers the right side of the floor, but comfortable going left ... Very polished at this stage in his development.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Check out this mock draft...8)

http://www.collegehoopsnet.com/Draft/mockdraft.htm
Looks good. However, these 2 have him going at 19 and 21.
http://nbadraft.net/
http://hoopshype.com/draft.htm

Not that it means anything, because all mock drafts are different and end up being inaccurate.

I'd trade up a couple spots just be be safe. :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I heard were exploring the option of moving up in the draft, but if we do, it's not for Farmar, it's for Brandon Roy. I don't see us moving up just to draft Farmar...I really hope he's still available at 26...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

I heard were exploring the option of moving up in the draft, but if we do, it's not for Farmar, it's for Brandon Roy. I don't see us moving up just to draft Farmar...I really hope he's still available at 26...PeACe
Ain't he a top 10 draft pick? I hope they plan on putting him at PG becuase it is way more of a concern then SG. If the Lakers are going to trade that high they might as well hope for Foye or Marcus Williams. But I'm probably just daydreaming. :P  I'll give Mitch Kupchak the benefit of the doubt.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Ain't he a top 10 draft pick? I hope they plan on putting him at PG becuase it is way more of a concern then SG. If the Lakers are going to trade that high they might as well hope for Foye or Marcus Williams. But I'm probably just daydreaming. :P  I'll give Mitch Kupchak the benefit of the doubt.

There have been many reported rumors that we're looking to trade up...With the sole purpose of obtaining Brandon Roy, who the Lakers are extremely high on and have already worked out.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Only Farmar Impresses
Broderick Turner

11:26 PM PDT on Friday, June 16, 2006
By BRODERICK TURNER
The Press-Enterprise

Over a five-day period at the NBA's recent pre-draft camp, UCLA guard Jordan Farmar impressed enough scouts, coaches and general managers to be considered a late first-round draft pick, based on a sampling of league player personnel evaluators.

According to these NBA evaluators, San Diego State forward Marcus Slaughter also showed some skills at the camp, but many still weren't sure that the former Riverside North High star did enough to get drafted.

The draft is June 28. Underclassmen who haven't signed with an agent and are just testing the waters have until Sunday to decide if they'll try to get drafted or return to college.

With the draft short on quality point guards, Farmar, a sophomore who led the Bruins to the NCAA Tournament championship game last spring, showed he was one of the better ones available while playing in three games and working out in Orlando, Fla.

The Lakers are looking for a point guard and liked what they saw from Farmar, but they don't think he'll be available when they draft at No. 26. The talk is that Farmar could go somewhere in the early 20s.

Farmar has yet to announce if he'll remain in the draft or return to UCLA. Indications are that Farmar will not return to Westwood.