Author Topic: THE GAMES BWS SIGNS SHYNE??  (Read 503 times)

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
THE GAMES BWS SIGNS SHYNE??
« on: May 22, 2006, 10:41:54 AM »
SOMEONE WAS SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT GAME SIGNING SHYNE???

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: THE GAMES BWS SIGNS SHYNE??
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 10:43:47 AM »
Are you sure this isn't old news? Because this has been rumoured for a while now. Anyways, I don't think Shyne can sign with BWS and till he's out of prison.

ShadowDub

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 10:47:27 AM »
I think it was the XXL where shyne cleared that up. they were in discussions but nothing is on paper from what I remember so no official shyne on bws yet.

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 10:55:11 AM »
not like anything will come out of BWS

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 10:59:43 AM »
Game should sign 1 artist and focus on releasing their album before signing bigger named artist like Shyne. He's doin too much right now. BWS isn't even off the ground and he's already trying to make a BWS East.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 11:13:11 AM »
Game should sign 1 artist and focus on releasing their album before signing bigger named artist like Shyne. He's doin too much right now. BWS isn't even off the ground and he's already trying to make a BWS East.
I forgot all about BWS East. I think that's over now since he only has about 4 people left on his label. He still doesn't even have a distribution deal yet. :P But I agree with what you said, just focus on one person and help him blow up. He's got a DJ (Skee) he's got a producer (NJD), just focus on a cat like Ya Boy and make sure he blows up. After that bigger things will fallow.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 11:15:46 AM »
I think it was the XXL where shyne cleared that up. they were in discussions but nothing is on paper from what I remember so no official shyne on bws yet.

yeah jimmy henchman is games and shynes manager, thats where the link comes from.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 03:16:42 PM »
I forgot all about BWS East. I think that's over now since he only has about 4 people left on his label. He still doesn't even have a distribution deal yet. :P But I agree with what you said, just focus on one person and help him blow up. He's got a DJ (Skee) he's got a producer (NJD), just focus on a cat like Ya Boy and make sure he blows up. After that bigger things will fallow.
sure did they not sign with Capitol last week or summit???
and word is they've been shopping with LOTS of deals on the table....so its not as if they havent been able to get a deal
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 03:19:53 PM by dobbies »

rik

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 03:40:54 PM »
and word is they've been shopping with LOTS of deals on the table....so its not as if they havent been able to get a deal
Thats been the word for about six months now.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2006, 05:43:57 PM »
maybe ther waiting on the right deal?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2006, 06:45:15 PM »
Wow, this has got to be old news especially if I heard about it. :P

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2006, 10:57:53 PM »
They are waiting on signing a deal after the next album drops .. they havent inked with capitol from what ive heard ..even though capitol and numerous other labels have also offered deals ..

Its not like Game doesnt have any offers o the table .. from what I know there extremely confident on how the new album will deal so they feel they will be in a better position to negoitiate a better deal once devils advocate drops ..

The material must be quality because its a risky move if it bricks ..

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2006, 01:44:15 AM »
BWS, Death Row East, The Inc all kindz of rumorz goin' around but whoever he'z singin' to that dude won't be out until 2009 damn... >:(

~Loyalty Is Everything~