Author Topic: Is "get over it" really any kind of advice to give a person?  (Read 524 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is "get over it" really any kind of advice to give a person?
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2006, 04:13:41 PM »
"Get over it" is excellent advice to give to someone. 

Well sometimes it's used as a synonym for "Shut the fuck up already, you whiny bitch. Yes, I fucked your girl, cry to someone who gives a shit, but stop annoying me."

« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 04:57:42 PM by 7 don't need to brag 'bout how muthafuckin' Active he iz »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
NO MORE WAR

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2006, 04:28:49 PM »
In other news, the homie just called me and said he got the hookup.  So I'm pumped about that.  You know what else I was wondering?  How come nobody refers to weed as indo anymore?  I reminisce over those good ol days :'(

O yeah and sorry bout your dog Seer.  My dog is hella old, almost completely blind.  I've been preparing for the little homie to bite it just so hopefully it won't sting as bad when he does.  My dog is the coolest motherfucker on the planet.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2006, 04:34:18 PM »
In other news, the homie just called me and said he got the hookup.  So I'm pumped about that.  You know what else I was wondering?  How come nobody refers to weed as indo anymore?  I reminisce over those good ol days :'(

Indo isn't weed, it's a type of weed...People simply don't smoke it that much anymore, it's all about Kush nowadays...PeACe

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2006, 06:28:02 PM »
In other news, the homie just called me and said he got the hookup.  So I'm pumped about that.  You know what else I was wondering?  How come nobody refers to weed as indo anymore?  I reminisce over those good ol days :'(

Indo isn't weed, it's a type of weed...People simply don't smoke it that much anymore, it's all about Kush nowadays...PeACe

Props.  I still wish people sang about it in songs though..."I'm the difference between Indo and Oregano, imagine how fresh I am right now, I made these lyrics up a year ago". Classic ish.