Poll

split this section in 2?

yes
8 (34.8%)
no
15 (65.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Is now the time to split up sports and entertainment?  (Read 982 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Is now the time to split up sports and entertainment?
« on: May 23, 2006, 03:49:35 PM »
this board is getting real crowded these days
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 03:51:59 PM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Is now the time to split up sports and entertainment?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 03:50:08 PM »
i'll try to post less.  :(
NO MORE WAR

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 03:52:16 PM »
Nah.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 04:06:25 PM »
Hell naw. WCCF, Outbound section, and G-Spot all have more posts/threads then S&E.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 04:12:26 PM »
No, we need to stop splitting up sections. Pretty soon we'll have sections for sections.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2006, 04:16:14 PM »
Pretty soon we'll have sections for sections.
:rubeyes:

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2006, 04:42:32 PM »
You guys gotta wait in line anyways. The Dipset section gets first priority.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2006, 04:44:41 PM »
I don't see a need to split them up...

herpes

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 07:34:29 PM »
No, we need to stop splitting up sections. Pretty soon we'll have sections for sections.
i agree... if you euro cats would put all your soccer shit into one thread we wouldnt have this problem  :sign_werd:

Jome

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2006, 07:41:13 PM »
^ If the American cats would put all basketball shit into one thread we wouldnt have this problem  :sign_werd:  :P

But for real, it's getting annoying with all these basketball threads for someone who doesn't care about it, and now that Mac 10 became the official Dubcc Football newsanchor, it's looking real messy, and don't expect it to go over cuz it's World Cup in 2 weeks.... a separate sub-section for Basketball and one for Football would be dope, then have the main Sports & Ent section for other sports, video games, movies/TV-series, books, etc. Maybe try it as an experiment during the World Cup.. ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2006, 07:49:10 PM »
I never understood why people want to break up every successful section of the board. It's not THAT hard to scroll down a little. Anyways, if the topic is hot enough, then it'll remain near the top of the page regardless.

It annoys me almost as much as when people say "this has already been posted" when someone puts a thread up with material previously put up. We have somebody that's trying to contribute to the board but people wanna shit on them because they may be on this forum every once in a while an dnot 24/7. Just ignore the fucking thread and it eventually disappears.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2006, 07:51:08 PM »
I never understood why people want to break up every successful section of the board. It's not THAT hard to scroll down a little. Anyways, if the topic is hot enough, then it'll remain near the top of the page regardless.

It annoys me almost as much as when people say "this has already been posted" when someone puts a thread up with material previously put up. We have somebody that's trying to contribute to the board but people wanna shit on them because they may be on this forum every once in a while an dnot 24/7. Just ignore the fucking thread and it eventually disappears.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
Really though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2006, 07:56:47 PM »

Exactly...I still remember back in the days when I was against splitting up the main music section into 2 music sections (west coast and non west coast)...It currently seems cool, but back then we weren't as big...Now it seems like there are sub sections being added every other month. It's getting annoying...We need to keep the OG feel to it SOMEWHAT...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2006, 08:16:15 PM »
Keeping it OG is one thing, but when "Yesterday at xx:xx" posts goes into the 2nd page, it means that there's a lot of threads to look/browse through.. big enough for a split.

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2006, 08:25:09 PM »
I don't click on Threads about soccer, Don't click on threads with NBA or Kobe or Lebron.

Problem solved!