Author Topic: Fuck You Taylor Hicks, And FUCK YOU SIKOTIC, I know it was your non stop voting!  (Read 144 times)

ecrazy

I KNOW ITS YOUR FAULT!!! FUCK THAT OLD PALETERO MAN

I HATE AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!

Sikotic™

and fuck you for ruining the suspense for me. God damn you.

But my 50 votes did it. Too bad my phone bill is gonna be a bitch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

You don't get it live on the West Coast? That sucks. I know it does that with recorded shows but I figured live results shows would be on all at the same time, like the Superbowl is. Imagine if the Superbowl was on delay. That'd be funny. I could see me actually driving to the east coast just to watch it (or buy a satelite with east coast stations).

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

you traded on the west, I'm half hearted dissappointed.  :'(

Sikotic™

You don't get it live on the West Coast? That sucks. I know it does that with recorded shows but I figured live results shows would be on all at the same time, like the Superbowl is. Imagine if the Superbowl was on delay. That'd be funny. I could see me actually driving to the east coast just to watch it (or buy a satelite with east coast stations).

I know, how messed up is that. Then again, people are still sitting in traffic around 5PM when the show would come on live.

I had to do it man. I know people at the highschool that girl went to. Word on the streets is she's a bitch. We can't give her the satisfaction, ya know?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

I know, how messed up is that. Then again, people are still sitting in traffic around 5PM when the show would come on live.

I had to do it man. I know people at the highschool that girl went to. Word on the streets is she's a bitch. We can't give her the satisfaction, ya know?

Kat is a bitch, Game is a bitch, Suge Knight is just scary, and Eazy said Dre is gay. It's still the west. It's all good though. I'm only half hearted dissappointed. I'll get over it in the morning.

Sikotic™

*Bumps To Live & Die In LA*

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

Good point. They should at least have it live on cable or something for the people that are home (my cable service provider gives us all the same channels from the other time zones so we get to watch a repeat of just about every show 3 hours after it comes on, and we get some shows an hour early through the newfoundland time zone). I'm the type that couldn't sit and wait for 3 hours while the result is a website away, but I'd hate missing the live airing of the result. It's a lose lose situation.