Author Topic: What Da Fuck Is Wrong Wit' Brotha Lynch Hung ??  (Read 1007 times)

suckaa free

Re: What Da Fuck Is Wrong Wit' Brotha Lynch Hung ??
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2006, 10:29:26 PM »
I have experimented with PCP twice, and Ill never do it again. ( although i said that the 1st time too ).

:grumpy:...i know why you cant stop, you just love sucking on things.  too bad.   :-[

youngmessnucca

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2006, 10:37:16 PM »
I have experimented with PCP twice, and Ill never do it again. ( although i said that the 1st time too ).

:grumpy:...i know why you cant stop, you just love sucking on things.  too bad.   :-[

PCP is not sucked through of a pipe, you dip a cigarette or a joint ( dont do that ) in it and smoke it.  ::)

suckaa free

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2006, 10:43:33 PM »
and?  you still suckin.  why do you think i was talking about a pipe?  probably becuase it reminds you of your day time job(suckin dicks).  what now, beeyatch?... :banana_rock:

youngmessnucca

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2006, 12:59:59 AM »
you really in that much need of attention? dude your parents did a shitty job raising you.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 01:07:29 AM by phillyboy »

suckaa free

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2006, 09:50:31 AM »
 :'( wow, thats the best you could do?  you were better off not saying anything, beeyatch.  :-X

i win again.   :banana:

youngmessnucca

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2006, 10:14:42 AM »
way 2 ruin the thread kid....all I did was try to give some insight as to what was going through Lurchs head at the time. You come in here on the rag, trying to correct me, and you were wrong on both fronts. I know that internet popularity is the most important thing to you, but youire making yourself look like a fool, so whatever, have fun sitting inside your house, whacking off to pictures of Games LA tatoo.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 10:18:35 AM by phillyboy »

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2006, 11:57:14 AM »
Hip-Hop has always that ILL side as far as lyrics. Remember "Mind of a lunatic" by Bushwick, or the stuff Eazy made about rapin' broads and shit. Nobody take it to serious except republicans.

www.tagworld.com/thablaqsinattra

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2006, 06:14:03 PM »
If anybody has ever experiemnted with PCP on here, then they should be able to feel why Lurch did what he did. NOT saying it was cool to do, but when you are on that shit, you dont think about it. You are literally in a different world. Some people go to where they wanna be and feel great, some people go to a bad place, which is what I believe happened to Lurch. Put it like this: You can do shit, but while its happeneing you dont think that what you do today is gonna be relevent tomrrow. You could punch your mom in the damn face, and know that you are doing this, but it wouldnt seem like a bad thing. You know your rights from wrongs, but you dont feel like the actions you take are gonna matter later on. So he probably knew what he was doing, but in his head, it technically wasnt real

yea man..that Sherm taps into some strage shit..You start playin with spirts & demons when your on that shit....Ive seen boys get possesed on that shit..I know exactly what happened to Lurch...ive seen it..

Didnt Lynch's lil bro moslest some little girl or some shit?? Seems like he locked up for some crazy shit like that..
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2006, 06:18:07 PM »
Yeah Big Lurch is really the sick fuck

Big Lurch is tight though.  I was really looking forward to him coming out solo.  For a minute, me and Exzit was keeping up with all his guest spots.  

Hey Ex, got a new one for ya... RBX Ft. Big Lurch (on the phone) - Remember Me.  We gotta hook back up on some Lurch!   ;D
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2006, 06:19:37 PM »
If anybody has ever experiemnted with PCP on here, then they should be able to feel why Lurch did what he did. NOT saying it was cool to do, but when you are on that shit, you dont think about it. You are literally in a different world. Some people go to where they wanna be and feel great, some people go to a bad place, which is what I believe happened to Lurch. Put it like this: You can do shit, but while its happeneing you dont think that what you do today is gonna be relevent tomrrow. You could punch your mom in the damn face, and know that you are doing this, but it wouldnt seem like a bad thing. You know your rights from wrongs, but you dont feel like the actions you take are gonna matter later on. So he probably knew what he was doing, but in his head, it technically wasnt real

yea man..that Sherm taps into some strage shit..You start playin with spirts & demons when your on that shit....Ive seen boys get possesed on that shit..I know exactly what happened to Lurch...ive seen it..

Didnt Lynch's lil bro moslest some little girl or some shit?? Seems like he locked up for some crazy shit like that..
Sicx??? I think it was for molesting his daughter with his girlfriend.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2006, 06:26:10 PM »

yeah sicx is crazy...all those homies from the Garden Blocc are fucking insane

youngmessnucca

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2006, 08:35:43 PM »

yeah, they molested quite a few kids, and had shit on videotape, pictures and shit like that.