Author Topic: Beans(beanie Sigel) outta the hospital pic  (Read 510 times)

rip2pac

• 'G'
Beans(beanie Sigel) outta the hospital pic
« on: May 25, 2006, 08:19:01 PM »
Comments?

lol yooooo that nigga needa lose some weight
is that a pink WHATEVA towel on his head?

ne who now they saying it's a publicity stunt
"Police do not believe that it was a robbery — it’s looking like a publicity stunt," the source told SOHH. "No way Beans gets robbed and only gets hit in the arm… Not in South Philly. He’s like the mayor around there. No one even heard any commotion, and believe me when I tell you South Philly blocks are small, tight and dense

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Beans(beanie Sigel) outta the hospital pic
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 08:21:53 PM »
^^^^^

WTF you can get popped in the alley and nobody would know about it

people are stupid hatin, how many muthafuckas would take a bullet ?? not many

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 09:08:37 PM »
LMAO. Fat fuckin nigga. He looks like he just gave birth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Word to Everything

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 09:15:28 PM »
Pink and Purple  :idea:

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006, 12:05:00 AM »
i want hourly updates on beans condition guys this is real news......

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006, 12:19:18 AM »
oh this shiet is a publicity stunt. he left the hospital in one of those breezy ass'd out gowns? that nigga wanted people to see him in the hospital clothes.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2006, 12:22:29 AM »
He's been free too long. His ass should be in jail by November.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2006, 04:34:37 AM »
Beanie Sigel: I was robbed, shot
By SIMONE WEICHSELBAUM, DANA DIFILIPPO & DAVID GAMBACORTA

This stickup s--- I got it mastered

Glove and ski mask it

Anybody move a lick gettin'

blasted.

- Beanie Sigel's song

"Mac and Brad"

BEANIE SIGEL comes off in his music as a seasoned trigger-happy gangsta.

Dwight Grant, the rapper's real name, apparently does not.

Sigel, 32, told detectives that he was stuck up and shot in the middle of his childhood neighborhood yesterday morning.

He told cops that four attackers had spilled out of two cars and ordered him to hand over $75,000 worth of spoils from the music industry - Jacob the Jeweler watch and a platinum chain complete with a record-shaped pendant - along with about $3,000 in cash, police sources said.

One robber then shot the rapper in the shoulder before the group sped off, leaving the bleeding Sigel alone somewhere near 22nd and McClellan streets, a block from Sigel Street, which inspired the performer's moniker.

At 7:02 a.m., police said they received word from the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania that the local celebrity had been shot. Sigel told police he had driven himself to the emergency room, cops said.

His car, a white Chevy Impala, remained parked for hours in the valet lane of the hospital's 34th Street entrance, surrounded by yellow crime-scene tape and flanked by no-parking signs.

Dried blood was smeared inside the driver's-side door and blood specks peppered the armrest like confetti. A child's car seat and several shopping bags sat abandoned in the back seat.

Sigel was released about 11:40 a.m. Gone was the menacing scowl, baggy clothes, and happy-go-lucky gait for which the rapper is known.

Instead, the sullen Sigel sat in a wheelchair, wearing a spotted hospital gown with matching pants. A white towel shielded his face from the gawking media as he was pushed to a shiny black Mercedes R350.

He talked with reporters from the sedan's back seat.

"I'm alive. I got shot. I am cool."

Detectives spoke with the rapper several times throughout the day, questioning him over and over about the details of his drama, police said.

"He appears to be cooperating with police," said Capt. Joseph O'Brian, of South Detectives.

But police sources said investigators are still skeptical about Sigel's story. Residents in his old 'hood said they never heard the gunshots, and police sources said cops still haven't tracked down enough evidence to corroborate Sigel's account.

No witnesses have come forward.

Also, cops were unable to find any shell casings in the street where Sigel said he had been shot.

"I would have heard the shots even from down here," said Christine Thomas, 61, McClellan Street block captain.

Thomas said she watched Sigel grow from a boy playing basketball inside the McDaniel Elementary schoolyard, across from her home, to a famous entertainer.

She said other residents told her about the shooting.

"It is a disgrace for him to get shot in his own neighborhood," she said. "That just shows how bad it is around here."

Despite the skepticism over Sigel's story, police sources with knowledge of the investigation said this is what happened:

The rapper partied with friends inside the Z-Bar, on Spring Garden Street near Front, in Northern Liberties - walking around the club wearing his gaudy chain, watch and bracelet.

He left the club with at least one friend about 3:30 a.m. and spent more time hanging outside.

The two men climbed into Sigel's Impala and headed toward Buist Avenue to drop his pal home.

Sigel dropped off his friend and drove toward South Philadelphia, crossing the Passyunk Avenue Bridge and then turning underneath the crumbling, decaying 25th Street bridge.

Moments later, Sigel looked in his rearview mirror and noticed a car that he thought was following his, and he pulled over on Snyder Avenue to let the car pass. Sigel switched roles and started to trail the other car.

The vehicle then made a left on 22nd Street and another left on McClellan and stopped. Sigel followed.

Two men jumped out of the car, one clutching a handgun. Before hopping out of his Impala, Sigel had just enough time to take off his bracelet, but didn't remove his prized watch and the chain.

Sigel was shocked that anybody would rob a rap star.

"Know who I am?" Sigel asked.

"Yeah, you know what this is about," said one of the guys.

Then, a second car pulled up behind Sigel. Two more men got out, one with a gun.

They ordered Sigel to hand over his watch and chain, then the second car sped off. The two remaining robbers told Sigel to get down on the ground.

Sigel refused and dashed toward his Impala.

The gunman fired four shots, hitting the rapper once in the shoulder.

It was unclear yesterday why Sigel, who lives in Lansdale with his family, had been heading toward his old stomping ground.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2006, 04:43:05 AM »
oh this shiet is a publicity stunt. he left the hospital in one of those breezy ass'd out gowns? that nigga wanted people to see him in the hospital clothes.

Lol, exactly

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2006, 05:14:18 AM »
Would be kinda sad if this really was just a publicity stunt especially considerin' Proof'z death and other recent shootingz within tha hip hop community... >:(

~Loyalty Is Everything~

IzUwitIt

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2006, 05:22:00 AM »

Fat fuckin nigga. He looks like he just gave birth.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2006, 10:40:04 AM »
so did he keep the watch and chain?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2006, 11:39:17 AM »
Would be kinda sad if this really was just a publicity stunt especially considerin' Proof'z death and other recent shootingz within tha hip hop community... >:(

Exactly.