Author Topic: When Keeping it real goes wrong......  (Read 614 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: When Keeping it real goes wrong......
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2006, 01:20:41 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=111507.0 Both these situtuions happened at six flag last week. :o Is six flag the center for women problems?

:laugh:

i spent the rest of day alone and on the drive home she sat in the back seat

LMAO!!

:'( That sucks though

rik

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2006, 01:22:15 PM »
NO dont call yourself stupid for it! dam women.. but man i told my girl her cousins bomber than her (shes got bigger titties and a bigger ass).. lol and shes caught me lookin at her sister and 2 of her cousins
Keep it in the family.  :D

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2006, 01:31:27 PM »
i cant tell you either a younger cat or she just immature... thats some bullshit ... i look at girls all the time... and i even tease my girls about it.. like damn did you see that... or shit like damn shes fine.... or be like.. .yeah she wanted me... just make light of the situation.... keep it fun if something like that would get her THAT mad then thats some bullshit....

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2006, 01:36:39 PM »
^ LMAO!! Your girl doesn't get pissed at you for that?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2006, 01:42:38 PM »
That really sucks.  But did you at least go on Tatzu?  How was it?

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2006, 01:46:09 PM »
^ LMAO!! Your girl doesn't get pissed at you for that?
nah lol i just joke about it make it out and smile like its funny like a joke rather than having a serious face and shit.... its not like im out boning the chicks im just checking them out and rather than try and hide it or lie about it i just fuck around about it so then i really cant get in trouble since its out that im checking them out but im just joking about it... its acctually not even a big deal... i acctually did it yesterday.... a girl looked and smiled and when we passed by her i was like "yeah she checked me out" with a big ass smile... lol but you know as a joke... i really dont know if she did but just to mess around...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2006, 01:49:47 PM »
;D That's pretty funny.

coola

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2006, 09:42:46 PM »
i was at six flags last week and my girlfriend caught me looking at this goooooooood ass girl so instead of lying, i kept it real admitting that i was looking at the chick (thinking it was the best thing to do) needless to say i spent the rest of day alone and on the drive home she sat in the back seat and slept the whole way back home.  which led up to NO PUSSY for me even til this day muthafuckas!!.... :'(

when keeping it real goes wrong.....

LOL YOU IDIOT !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA well you can learn from this ;) girls like to be lied to, well good lies, not the bad ones...

well atleast you know she cares about you, and in someway is protective... as for checkin out other chicks, save that for when you with the fellas...

ps. i found this so funny, cause i done the same thing before...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 09:49:39 PM by Chief »

westkoastanostra

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2006, 09:51:45 PM »
thats one reason whyi deumped my chick...another reason was cause the bitch thought i was doing some shit with other bitches behind her wich was completely untrue...so i x'd her out....but for reals thou just lie...i meen its human nature that males check out female...cant help it...

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2006, 11:54:54 PM »
fuck I feel ya, very annoying

"what the fuck, c'mon why u mad?"  "I'm not mad..."  sitting there all quiet and shit not looking at u

makes u wanna curse a storm up on her

Word to Everything

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2006, 11:50:45 PM »
I'm gonna be a swinger so fuck all this.