Author Topic: Big Bang clean and unmastered version just leaked  (Read 2113 times)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Re: Big Bang clean and unmastered version just leaked
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2006, 01:31:15 PM »
propped you now u know what to do   ;)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2006, 01:32:17 PM »
how do you hit the props bustton where is that shit

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2006, 01:37:57 PM »
So there will be no chance to see "where's your money" and "imagine" :'( :'( :'( :'(

When I'll buy the album, I'm gonna make me a Bonus Disc with all the leftovers`!!!! But they are really stupid for not puttin where's your money on it....

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2006, 01:40:28 PM »
So there will be no chance to see "where's your money" and "imagine" :'( :'( :'( :'(

When I'll buy the album, I'm gonna make me a Bonus Disc with all the leftovers`!!!! But they are really stupid for not puttin where's your money on it....

Well, theres still a small chance for Imagine since it hasnt been mastered yet. Plus they will probably change Latoya with Mariah and add that Pharrell track.

And yes Im sad they left out Wheres Your Money and put Ny Shit instead. Fuckers

wcsoldier

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2006, 01:43:18 PM »

Well, theres still a small chance for Imagine since it hasnt been mastered yet. Plus they will probably change Latoya with Mariah and add that Pharrell track.

^^^you think it's not the final cut ?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2006, 01:44:37 PM »

Im hoping. I know this aint mastered and Busta said Imagine must be cleared till the mastering is done, so there is still hope.We will see. Plus this aint a RNS rip so there is still hope.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 01:46:26 PM by Detox is not not coming... »

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2006, 01:45:35 PM »

I HOPE ITS NOT THE FINAL CUT!!!

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2006, 01:48:55 PM »
Now since the whole thing is leaked... Do you think they'll push the release date forward?? I don't think so ::)

wcsoldier

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2006, 01:50:29 PM »

Im hoping. I know this aint mastered and Busta said Imagine must be cleared till the mastering is done, so there is still hope.We will see. Plus this aint a RNS rip so there is still hope.
ok, to be honest I don't understand shit... tracks leaked one by one, now a clean and unmastered version , that's not the usual way an album leaked

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2006, 01:51:43 PM »

ok, to be honest I don't understand shit... tracks leaked one by one, now a clean and unmastered version , that's not the usual way an album leaked

I havent seen an album leak this way, especially on the Math. Someone probably got a hold of it like a week earlier than usually.

The wierd part is Kay Slay and XXL leaked tracks too. Thats wierd as fuck.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2006, 02:54:18 PM »
If you're still tryin to find a link, check the sig ;)

soopa-man

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2006, 03:11:48 PM »
its crazy cause Busta was saying he had a Biggie song, song with ODB, song with Dre well all three of those are no where to be found except "wheres your money", but yet it still isnt on this release, i guess the real reason for the delay in the album is that he couldnt get everything cleared...alotta people to be paid off ODB's estate, BIG's estate, Rick Jame's estate, must have been a head ache...still its got some amazing shit on it ... with exception "Get Down", "Ill Do It All" (smooth beat by Jelly Roll though i assume) are boring "Touch It" and "I Love My Bitch" are whatever "OVer HEre" is cool but still it falls in the same vein as "Touch It" nothing great lyrically beat is better but theyre the same kind of track... hope that IMAGINE leaks see whats up when word gets out the album leaks

soopa-man

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2006, 03:15:27 PM »

I havent seen an album leak this way, especially on the Math. Someone probably got a hold of it like a week earlier than usually.

The wierd part is Kay Slay and XXL leaked tracks too. Thats wierd as fuck.

^^^Yeah it must be a PROMO copy goin around for DJ's and shyt cause its all clean, im sure all the songs are the final cut, but at this point shit i wouldnt be surprised because of the way it leaked one by one could be an old advance, YET wouldnt all the songs that mentioned be on it ... IMAGINE the track with BIG the one with ODB ... still surprised ILL HURT YOU didnt make it aswell, Eminem = more sales ...

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2006, 07:10:05 PM »
don't get carried away is crazy

coola

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2006, 10:48:19 PM »
no i'll hurt you  8) 8) 8)

this album is dope, ima buy it the day it drops.