Author Topic: Details Emerge About G-Unit BBQ Shootout  (Read 240 times)

Mr. Humonculous

Details Emerge About G-Unit BBQ Shootout
« on: May 30, 2006, 12:17:07 PM »
More Details Emerge About G-Unit BBQ Shootout
by Alexis Chase

More details are emerging about a shooting at a Queens, NY birthday party held yesterday (May 29) for a G-Unit affiliate and attended by Lloyd Banks.

According to The New York Post, the St. Albans family of G-Unit associate Jesse Brown Jr. was hosting a 22nd birthday party for him that was initially intended only for family. When word spread that Banks was at the party, things quickly spun out of control.

"Lloyd Banks showed up . . . [and] as soon as people heard about that, the crowd started coming," a woman who attended the party told The Post.

The crowd reportedly grew to some 150 people, including a group of women who arrived outside wearing bikinis and a number of men on motorcycles. Police say soon after that, shots were fired over the fence into the backyard.

"I heard 'Pow! Pow! Pow!' " Mark Brown, Jesse Brown's uncle, told The Post. "Everybody was ducking."

Jesse Brown's mother, who is a corrections officer, used her licensed pistol and returned fire at the people who shot at her guests. When police arrived at the scene some 31 shots had been fired, one of which struck Destin Mills in the neck. His relatives say he is expected to be paralyzed from the chest down for the rest of his life.

Police have not arrested any suspects in the shooting, which occurred shortly after 1 a.m. yesterday. Brown was arrested after police arrived on the scene. He was not charged in the shooting, but is accused of assault and allegedly resisting arrest.

Brown's father, Jesse Brown Sr. told The Post he thought the shooting might have been directed at G-Unit.

"People do a lot of things out of jealousy," Brown Sr. told The Post. "There are a lot of people that used to be part of G-Unit and no longer are... It may have been a retaliation."

Jesse Brown Jr. was shot in a previous incident during May of 2005. He was seriously wounded outside a Queens club while with another G-Unit member

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/9079

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Details Emerge About G-Unit BBQ Shootout
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 02:19:33 PM »
 :grumpy:

I can't believe this... 2006 iz already a bad year for hip hop!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

ABN

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 02:44:49 PM »
anyone wanna bet some money that Smurf and them had something to do with it? or maybe Preme? Tah Tah? 50´s pissed off a lot dangerous people from Queens so it aint no telling but my money´s on the SBG´s.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 03:40:36 PM »
lol its only a matter of time  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 03:43:58 PM »
"I heard 'Pow! Pow! Pow!' " Mark Brown, Jesse Brown's uncle, told The Post. "Everybody was ducking."

Jesse Brown's mother, who is a corrections officer, used her licensed pistol and returned fire at the people who shot at her guests.

so Lloyd Banks hangin with cop affiliates eh?

The Watcher

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2006, 04:17:30 PM »
damn, paralyzed from the chest down? that would suck seriously
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2006, 05:20:25 PM »
:grumpy:

I can't believe this... 2006 iz already a bad year for hip hop!

:sign_werd:

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2006, 05:28:21 PM »
Damn, the area is not too far from where I live.

More senseless violence  ::)

2006 has already had enough of that.