Author Topic: Bonds Hits 715  (Read 1799 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Bonds Hits 715
« on: May 28, 2006, 03:03:11 PM »
Bonds passes Ruth with 715th home run
Bonds passes Ruth with 715th home run

By JANIE McCAULEY, AP Sports Writer

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- Barry Bonds stands alone at No. 715.

He hit the milestone home run with a two-run shot to center Sunday, moving past Babe Ruth into sole possession of second place on the career list behind Hank Aaron.

Bonds homered off Colorado's Byung-Hyun Kim and before his home fans -- where he wanted to do it all along -- and before the San Francisco Giants head on a road trip.

The ball landed on an elevated platform beyond the center field fence and was not immediately retrieved. He circled the bases as streamers fell from the upper deck.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=AlFujLtLu43cCCa8VxIOq8c5nYcB?slug=ap-bonds-715&prov=ap&type=lgns

congrats to Barry, took him a while to get there

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

herpes

Re: Bonds Hits 715
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 03:14:22 PM »
* shakes head in disgust*

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 03:23:27 PM »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 03:30:53 PM »
Congrats Barry you deserve it!!!!!!

herpes

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 03:41:25 PM »
Congrats Barry you deserve it!!!!!!
why does he deserve it for

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 03:47:28 PM »

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2006, 03:50:32 PM »
fuck barry bonds, damn disgrace.  great player back in his day but he's a cheat in my book.

no help from steroids???  i think not
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2006, 03:52:53 PM »
Here's another before and after.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2006, 04:16:46 PM »
greatest player of our generation, steroids or not. He has 7 MVPs, 6 before the alleged steroids, that's way more than the next person, a few players with 3. So to the haters, suck a dick. Ruth never played against a minority player, Ruth never played against real players, Bonds did, and was hitting home runs before ya' all thought he juiced. So suck a dick, Riverside Cali is on top of the mountain. I.E. muthaphukkaz.

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2006, 04:32:01 PM »
CONGRATS TO BArry give the man a fucking break those before and after picks are about 22 Years apart, lol all u haters shut the fuck up and appreciate and be happy, u have just witnessed history

herpes

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2006, 04:59:17 PM »
CONGRATS TO BArry give the man a fucking break those before and after picks are about 22 Years apart, lol all u haters shut the fuck up and appreciate and be happy, u have just witnessed history
why should i be happy witnessing tainted history

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2006, 05:00:17 PM »
how do u no its TAINTED they dont even have 100% proof that he took Roids..

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2006, 05:03:02 PM »
I can't believe people are still using the no evidence of Bonds taking steroids arguement.  He said it himself that he took steroids, lol. 

herpes

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2006, 05:03:35 PM »
greatest player of our generation, steroids or not. He has 7 MVPs, 6 before the alleged steroids, that's way more than the next person, a few players with 3. So to the haters, suck a dick. Ruth never played against a minority player, Ruth never played against real players, Bonds did, and was hitting home runs before ya' all thought he juiced. So suck a dick, Riverside Cali is on top of the mountain. I.E. muthaphukkaz.
if it wasnt for injuries... griffey >>> arod  >>> bonds

for all the dickriders... did bonds spend the first 9 seasons of his career as a pitcher, a great pitcher at that. Did Bonds play half his career in the dead ball era.  Did Ruth use steroids and human growth hormones.... mdogg you can go eat a dick

herpes

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2006, 05:05:34 PM »
how do u no its TAINTED they dont even have 100% proof that he took Roids..
he admitted it, but used the convient excuse he didnt know what he was taking.  C'mon anyone with common sense knows that if your career is based on how healthy your body is, your going to take the time and effort to find out what your putting in your body.  And explain to me, how do you go to snoop dogg body to the black hulk hogan.  And when was the last time you actually seeing a grown mans head grow.