Author Topic: Bonds Hits 715  (Read 1798 times)

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Bonds Hits 715
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2006, 05:13:19 PM »
CONGRATS TO BArry give the man a fucking break those before and after picks are about 22 Years apart, lol all u haters shut the fuck up and appreciate and be happy, u have just witnessed history
why should i be happy witnessing tainted history
how do u no its TAINTED they dont even have 100% proof that he took Roids..
he admitted it, but used the convient excuse he didnt know what he was taking.  C'mon anyone with common sense knows that if your career is based on how healthy your body is, your going to take the time and effort to find out what your putting in your body.  And explain to me, how do you go to snoop dogg body to the black hulk hogan.  And when was the last time you actually seeing a grown mans head grow.
Workout?...dumass

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2006, 05:14:16 PM »
I tihnk 22 years of Workingout can get a pretty muscular looking body.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2006, 05:17:08 PM »
I tihnk 22 years of Workingout can get a pretty muscular looking body.

yeah it can give you a muscular body but it doesn't make you huge like that.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2006, 05:29:09 PM »
I am in no way a fan of barry bonds.  not because he took steriods, not because he passed babe ruth in home runs, not because he is an asshole, but soley because he is a Giant.

that being said, I still respect bonds as a baseball player.  there is no doubt in my mind that he roided up.  but you cannot say who coulda been what if they hadn't gotten injured, or you can't predict the outcome of things that could have happened.  the fact of the matter is what did happen.  Barry Bonds did incredible things in the past 5 years, changed the way the opposing team played the giants.  Do I think he is the greatest player ever?  No.  Is he one of the best ever?  yes.

All the negative stuff that players such as babe ruth did back in the day, and you really think those players would not have jumped on steriods had they had the opportunity?

steroids or not, barry bonds knows how to play baseball very well, and he is very good at it.  Hating on him is fine, but saying that guy isn't a great ball player...well I would say you don't know baseball too well.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2006, 05:30:20 PM »
CONGRATS TO BArry give the man a fucking break those before and after picks are about 22 Years apart, lol all u haters shut the fuck up and appreciate and be happy, u have just witnessed history
he admitted it, but used the convient excuse he didnt know what he was taking.  C'mon anyone with common sense knows that if your career is based on how healthy your body is, your going to take the time and effort to find out what your putting in your body.  And explain to me, how do you go to snoop dogg body to the black hulk hogan.  And when was the last time you actually seeing a grown mans head grow.
Workout?...dumass

Bonds said he took steroids

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2006, 05:47:04 PM »
I am in no way a fan of barry bonds.  not because he took steriods, not because he passed babe ruth in home runs, not because he is an asshole, but soley because he is a Giant.

that being said, I still respect bonds as a baseball player.  there is no doubt in my mind that he roided up.  but you cannot say who coulda been what if they hadn't gotten injured, or you can't predict the outcome of things that could have happened.  the fact of the matter is what did happen.  Barry Bonds did incredible things in the past 5 years, changed the way the opposing team played the giants.  Do I think he is the greatest player ever?  No.  Is he one of the best ever?  yes.

All the negative stuff that players such as babe ruth did back in the day, and you really think those players would not have jumped on steriods had they had the opportunity?

steroids or not, barry bonds knows how to play baseball very well, and he is very good at it.  Hating on him is fine, but saying that guy isn't a great ball player...well I would say you don't know baseball too well.

without steroids Bonds wouldn't have the same amounts of HRs that he has today.  he's a great hitter but the power that you get from steroids sure does help to hit homeruns.

i hate Bonds for the fact that he tries to make everyone feel sorry for him.  he makes himself the victim when in reality he fucked himself over, it wasn't the media or his trainer, it was him.

And i believe that if Bonds is allowed to be in the Hall of Fame and have his records in the book, then Pete Rose should also be allowed in the Hall of Fame.  Everyone talks about how great of a hitter bonds is and how great of a player he is but IMO Pete Rose is twice the player Bonds is, Rose is the greatest hitter of all time and played his heart out in every single game.  Everyone makes a big deal about how Gambling is worse than using Steroids but i never understood this because how does Gambling improve your performance on the field? 
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

herpes

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2006, 05:52:49 PM »
Workout?...dumass
what workouts make your head bigger... explain how he suddenly went from small to big. You look over his career he did put on some muscle... but that was the max his body type would allow.

acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2006, 06:00:52 PM »

without steroids Bonds wouldn't have the same amounts of HRs that he has today.  he's a great hitter but the power that you get from steroids sure does help to hit homeruns.

i hate Bonds for the fact that he tries to make everyone feel sorry for him.  he makes himself the victim when in reality he fucked himself over, it wasn't the media or his trainer, it was him.

And i believe that if Bonds is allowed to be in the Hall of Fame and have his records in the book, then Pete Rose should also be allowed in the Hall of Fame.  Everyone talks about how great of a hitter bonds is and how great of a player he is but IMO Pete Rose is twice the player Bonds is, Rose is the greatest hitter of all time and played his heart out in every single game.  Everyone makes a big deal about how Gambling is worse than using Steroids but i never understood this because how does Gambling improve your performance on the field? 

gambling doesn't improve your performance at all.  what it could do tho is completely ruin the sport of baseball.  Imagine being on a team going all the way to the world series, and then losing it.  And imagine losing it because it was set up so that you would lose it, so that one person could make a shitload of money.

thats why pete rose was so harshly penolized.  he needed to be made an example out of because gambling could completely ruin baseball.

steroids won't ruin baseball.  a majority of players have taken steroids or some sort of growth hormone.  All thats done has made power hitting and pitching the biggest factors in baseball.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2006, 06:31:15 PM »

gambling doesn't improve your performance at all.  what it could do tho is completely ruin the sport of baseball.  Imagine being on a team going all the way to the world series, and then losing it.  And imagine losing it because it was set up so that you would lose it, so that one person could make a shitload of money.

thats why pete rose was so harshly penolized.  he needed to be made an example out of because gambling could completely ruin baseball.

steroids won't ruin baseball.  a majority of players have taken steroids or some sort of growth hormone.  All thats done has made power hitting and pitching the biggest factors in baseball.

But how did Pete Rose's gambling affect his team??  i mean they were a good team and even won the World Series.  The whole Black Sox situation is completely different from Pete Rose's case of gambling, Joe Jackson and the rest of the Black Sox were bribed to throw the World Series i believe the banning of Joe and the rest of them was the right thing to do but to ban Pete Rose the hit king for life is fuckin stupid IMO.  so again how did Pete Rose's gambling affect the Reds?? 

so steroids won't ruin baseball but gambling will?  if you asked me steroids has already ruined the legacy of baseball itself and the legacy of the Babe and possibly Aaron.  How many records have fallen because of steroids?  Several.  How many have fallen because of gambling?  none.  Pete's gambling didn't make him a better hitter, it didn't help him break the all time hits record but in Barry's case steroids improved his power which made hitting homeruns easier.  I'm not saying Barry isn't a good hitter because he is, but when you add steriods into the mix it increases your performance a whole lot.  For example look at Jose Canseco when he was on steroids the man was hitting homers left and right, but as soon as he got off of steroids he was a fuckin joke Mark McGwire as well.

In my book...
gambling = wrong
steroids = cheating

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2006, 06:36:36 PM »
congrats to him. they are playing for money anyways so i could care less if he is juicing. just like i could care less if football players or basketball players juice up.  its their body. now people who participate in the olympics thats different.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2006, 07:44:43 PM »
greatest player of our generation, steroids or not. He has 7 MVPs, 6 before the alleged steroids, that's way more than the next person, a few players with 3. So to the haters, suck a dick. Ruth never played against a minority player, Ruth never played against real players, Bonds did, and was hitting home runs before ya' all thought he juiced. So suck a dick, Riverside Cali is on top of the mountain. I.E. muthaphukkaz.
if it wasnt for injuries... griffey >>> arod  >>> bonds

for all the dickriders... did bonds spend the first 9 seasons of his career as a pitcher, a great pitcher at that. Did Bonds play half his career in the dead ball era.  Did Ruth use steroids and human growth hormones.... mdogg you can go eat a dick

Back in 1995, most people would say Griffey, MOST BASEBALL EXPERTS WOULD SAY BONDS WAS THE BEST OF THE 90'S. Ruth played in the dead ball era, but Ruth played against a watered down league, in a generation where the half the best players are not even allowed to enter the stadium. Bonds is playing in an International league, where the best players from all around the world come to play. Some say the game is talent thin, that's in basketball and football, but in baseball all the international players make each team dangerous. Bonds' home run was hit off a Korean pitcher, which shows how much the game has changed.

Bonds said he didn't know the cream was steroids, and in fact steroids are also used to help people heal faster from injuries. He said that he put the cream on his legs, and he didn't know it was steroids. But if something is making your legs feel better, than I'm sure you'd do it too as an athelet.

Fact remains Bonds is the best baseball player alive.

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2006, 07:46:15 PM »
CONGRATS TO BARRY.........

PLANT

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2006, 07:51:09 PM »
Well the pitchers took steroids too....Didnt they?

herpes

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2006, 08:18:11 PM »
greatest player of our generation, steroids or not. He has 7 MVPs, 6 before the alleged steroids, that's way more than the next person, a few players with 3. So to the haters, suck a dick. Ruth never played against a minority player, Ruth never played against real players, Bonds did, and was hitting home runs before ya' all thought he juiced. So suck a dick, Riverside Cali is on top of the mountain. I.E. muthaphukkaz.
if it wasnt for injuries... griffey >>> arod  >>> bonds

for all the dickriders... did bonds spend the first 9 seasons of his career as a pitcher, a great pitcher at that. Did Bonds play half his career in the dead ball era.  Did Ruth use steroids and human growth hormones.... mdogg you can go eat a dick

Bonds said he didn't know the cream was steroids, and in fact steroids are also used to help people heal faster from injuries. He said that he put the cream on his legs, and he didn't know it was steroids. But if something is making your legs feel better, than I'm sure you'd do it too as an athelet.

i thought you were street smart.  I could see infinite actually believing that lame excuse.  But you, you should know better.  you should know when someone is spitting you a line of bull shit.

herpes

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2006, 08:20:29 PM »
Well the pitchers took steroids too....Didnt they?
some did... but you didnt see half the league throwing the ball 120 mph.   Unlike bonds who was adding a extra 50 feet on home runs.  If anything pitching got worse during the steroid era.