Author Topic: I dont understand it...  (Read 445 times)

acgrundy

Re: I dont understand it...
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2006, 06:22:03 PM »
and just so you can stop your lil drama now, I am not creating any battles between websites.  I could care fuckin less about that shit.  Fuck wcrydaz, thats from me.  I don't represent dubcnn, I represent myself.  I'm not going to have internet beefs with people.  I come here to discuss music.  My opinion of the wcrydaz forum is that it is full of threads about garbage ass rappers, save a few, that is why I wrote go to wcrydaz if you don't wanna read about dre.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2006, 06:30:23 PM »
quit your bullshittin grundle....

Ive seen you over there too many damn times bickering with cats about these issues.
you act like your the dubcc representitve over there and i wont hesitate to pull your card on this.
knowin good and damned well most of the cats here dont even give a fuck about you.

your part of the reason why there is such a bias over there about yall...

any ways back to the topic...

Arkan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2006, 11:23:17 PM »
LMAO @ acgrumpy getting his panties in a bunch.

And LMFAOOOOOO at all the wiggers cheering for him. 

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2006, 12:00:08 AM »
Detox, Detox, Detox.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2006, 12:02:03 AM »
ahhh this thread is becoming a war >:( lock this thread now, people are getting E-Blasted everywhere!

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2006, 12:13:28 AM »

lmao...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2006, 12:22:40 AM »
what up seer...dont ask me how this shit started...all I was trying to do was have some real talk...I hadnt posted in a while except for in the hook up spot and thought id make a thread...I didnt expect for all this shit to happen...no disrespect intended.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2006, 01:44:55 AM »
whats wrong with a lot of dre threads?  Last time I checked Dre was westcoast.  Last time I also checked, this was a forum for voicing your opinion.  Maybe you should visit the wcrydaz forum.  You won't find many threads about dre, but you will find plenty of threads about horrible wanna be internet rappers that make shitty music.

I wont disrespect this forum by verbally raping you in this thread...come get at me at ryde on em if you wanna talk that gutter shit.

I just think its real fucked up that so much dope ass music is getting neglected because so many degenerate hip hop fans cant let go of the past. Your free to like what you wanna like but these kinds of issues sure aint gonna help the  west coast get back how they supposed to be.

well I don't know what ryde on em is, so I'll get at you right here.

Like you just said, you are free to like what you want.  So, heres some food for thought genius...

maybe these "rappers" that you are talking about being neglected, were not actually neglected, but really, they just suck and nobody cares to talk about them or listen to their shitty music.

There is a reason people make so many threads about Dr. Dre, its because he makes good music.  The same reasoning goes for why threads are not made about some rappers, and thats because they make shitty music.

OWNED

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2006, 06:50:50 AM »
yall can bring your internet polotics into this as much as you want...this is one of the realest threads on this forum right now
I refuse to respond to any wcrydaz vs. dubcc type ignorance that yall shoot at me.

Fuck wcrydaz.  Dubcc is the shit. 

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2006, 06:58:14 AM »
 Detox is coming or someone should make a DETOX forum for him & all dudes talkin bout it erry day................. :sleep: :sleep:  Call itt Detox is coming forum maybe........:spam: then yall can make endless threads on it !!!!!!!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2006, 09:17:32 AM »
what up seer...dont ask me how this shit started...all I was trying to do was have some real talk...I hadnt posted in a while except for in the hook up spot and thought id make a thread...I didnt expect for all this shit to happen...no disrespect intended.

i dunno wtf's goin on..  people from over there always seem to be trying to instigate a beef..

despite the venom towards this place and dubcnn often posted over there you wont find that shit over here coz it really aint like that from here.. we barely got enough spare time to get this up in a timely fashion.. let alone expending energy on BS.

wc rydaz is one of the only other sites that do things like dubcnn in that they post up audio/video etc.. MANY other sites are still bullshitting they asses off and posting fake interviews etc etc..  even well respected "large" media organisations have clearly jacked information from articles and interviews from independent rap news sites like us.. helll even posts on this very forum have ended up as 'news' in respected news organisations without a shred of credit.

..these days if it aint on tape it aint legit.. thats it.  props to any one doing shit right.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 09:19:17 AM by Overseer »

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2006, 03:29:39 PM »
Wc Rydaz is cool. All west coast outlets gotta stay strong and bring the unity and support like D.C/Baltimore does for Go-Go. You think Go-Go is dead? Google "Go-Go music" and see all the stuff that comes up.They Barely like Hip-Hop, though some of them added rapping to the Go-Go.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2006, 05:02:55 PM »
Wc Rydaz is cool. All west coast outlets gotta stay strong and bring the unity and support like D.C/Baltimore does for Go-Go. You think Go-Go is dead? Google "Go-Go music" and see all the stuff that comes up.They Barely like Hip-Hop, though some of them added rapping to the Go-Go.

Damn they still make that type of music???! I used to love that I remember listening to it waaay back in '86-'87, only group I can remember now is Trouble Funk though...

I'm really interested in hearing some new stuff got any suggestions which albums/artists I should check out (preferably Go Go compilation albums if such a thing excists)?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2006, 05:22:51 PM »

Damn they still make that type of music???! I used to love that I remember listening to it waaay back in '86-'87, only group I can remember now is Trouble Funk though...

I'm really interested in hearing some new stuff got any suggestions which albums/artists I should check out (preferably Go Go compilation albums if such a thing excists)?

Here's some links pimpin
http://www.gogoradio.com/
http://www.tmottgogo.com/
http://mp3.washingtonpost.com/browse/index.shtml?band_name=&genre_id=26&hometown_id=100&search.x=17&search.y=9&search=Search

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2006, 05:29:07 PM »

Here's some links pimpin
http://www.gogoradio.com/
http://www.tmottgogo.com/
http://mp3.washingtonpost.com/browse/index.shtml?band_name=&genre_id=26&hometown_id=100&search.x=17&search.y=9&search=Search

Thanx for the info definitely gonna check it out!!

~Loyalty Is Everything~