Author Topic: Three strikes for infinite..  (Read 6313 times)

J Bananas

Re: Three strikes for infinite..
« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2006, 02:27:17 PM »
yeah muthafuckas seer goin cold on a bitch

Eihtball

« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2006, 02:29:15 PM »
Freedom of speech has its limits, but it's not supposed to stop you from speakin' your mind, as long as you don't have sick thoughts of molesting little kids or something like that...Is that what he was doing? No, he was posting what he believes about Christianity and so forth, which is not harmful to anyone, and is not even close to the equivilence of shouting "fire!" in a theatre...

His views are essentially bigotry, and he promotes them obsessively with the hope of picking fights with people.  In which case, his comments are rabble-rousing and thus, inappropriate.  So yes, they ARE in fact the equivalent of shouting "fire" in a theater.

If you got tired of his "bullshit" (which to him is his opinion), then why did you read it? Did someone put a gun to your head (without the saftey on) and say "READ THAT SHIT MUUFUCKA!"? I don't think so.  Don't read what he says if you don't agree with and/or like what he says, but don't just BAN him because you don't "approve" of him.

As many people have pointed out, Infinite has a tendency to post his opinions in random topics and then drag them off-topic by provoking fights.  So it's practically unavoidable.  Just because nobody makes me read them doesn't mean he should be allowed to post them if he's doing something wrong.

Who are you to tell him you're better than him? God?

Ironically, Infinite hates his own race (the crackers/devils) and sympathizes with black power groups like the Five-Percent Nation, which you may know believes that all black men are Gods.  So I guess that means Infinite would agree that I am in fact superior to him (and his entire race) because I am a black man...if the Five-Percent Nation would call me a God, I'm sure Infinite would, too.

Think about it, no one should get banned for being who they are...PeACe

Sure they should be.  If Infinite hates Christianity so much, he should feel free to post his views on Islamic.web, while CWalker needs to go on Stormfront.org.  But no bigotry should be tolerated on DubCC.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2006, 02:45:17 PM »
seer goes postal

Trauma-san

« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2006, 02:47:11 PM »
Sorry, I coudln't resist.  It's personal, so maybe I'll get banned too.

A long time ago, I made a few beats or I think I actually just stole some and was mixing some things.  I did this one song with Blade, Doggy, Me, and Infinite was going to be on it.  O.K.  So, I had these kids all sending me their verses laid over the beat that I had made.  I think I just looped and chopped a beat together to fit the length of the verses, or whatever.  I'm not acting like I'm the greatest, it was just what we were working on.

I had this fool infinite do this one part of the song, it was like 20 bars or something.  I sent it to him, he sends it back, and I'm thinking "This does NOT sound very good"... so, I send it back, he does it again.  Same verse, same lyrics.  only problem is it's 20 seconds shorter.  Why? ... because he has absolutely no idea of what a beat or a rythym is.  He wasn't even close to on beat, it was just like fast talking or some shit.  Only person I ever ran into like that, Doggy's and Blade's were perfect, dead on beat.  

Don Seer

« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2006, 03:05:18 PM »
^ thats not a personal diss.. posting up photochopped pics of someone as a way to back up your "argument" is personal..

seer goes postal

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #110 on: May 31, 2006, 03:15:24 PM »
JUST BAN THE FUCK FOR LIFE!!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2006, 03:21:56 PM »
Next to Comic Book Guy, I think this best describes Overseer...

J Bananas

« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2006, 03:35:14 PM »
u guys crack jokes but if u like it here then seer is

Emence Beats

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • EMENCE Beats
« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2006, 04:54:37 PM »
POSTING THIS FOR SCCIT

How did i attack your heritage? I just said i could see you rockin out to Vicente Fernandez in your Yamacha, thats not an attack to jews...I didnt say i fuckin hate all jews with a passion or anything like that, LMAO! you got banned because u get super butthurt and go on with personal attacks, even to the point that your stalking me on myspace now, LMAO!!

That doesn't make a difference. You came in here and provoked ME with a stereotypical personal attack, I simply retaliated, and he's dumb enough to ban me for it…LMAO. Overseer, I have a question for you. Do you consider yourself fair? Because that's just something special if you do…LOL. You even gave Infinite 3 strikes and didn't even give me any, while me and E-Crazy have been going at it with personal attacks back and forth for months. I didn't even know you didn't ban E-Crazy as well, how does that make sense? And you ban me out of no where without warning?…Just hilarious, I'd love to be in your mind for one day and see how it works…But do you consider yourself fair? Honestly?

because i can?

who said there was a strikes rule?

you did something below the belt.. cheap, played out.. now hush little boy...

*blocks floydness account for 5 days too*

yeah she didnt do shit but be your girl...

Because you can? That's how you choose to run this board? Instead of using fairness in judgement before abusing your powers because of your personal disputes? Dude, do you realize that if everyone on this board got to ban the people they personally didn't like, this board wouldn't exist? That's your reason for banning me, because I sided with Infinite and you simply don't like me and who I am…How else would you explain E-Crazy running up in this thread, throwing personal jabs at me, and making unfitting stereotypical attacks out of NOWHERE going unmentioned? And then a 5 day ban for me for retaliation with no prejudice remarks included…::grumpy::

^ thats not a personal diss.. posting up photochopped pics of someone as a way to back up your "argument" is personal..

Argument? LMAO! Where was the argument? He personally attacked me, and I responded out of nowhere. That's what you ban people for? On top of that, I didn't "photochop", anything, I just changed the wording…I know it looks too ridiculous, but he made that stupid collage himself…Here's the original. VVV

Đřšďĺ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2006, 05:00:16 PM »
u guys crack jokes but if u like it here then seer is

he reminds me more of

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2006, 05:14:47 PM »
Next to Comic Book Guy, I think this best describes Overseer...

lol u just dont fuck with overseer.
and infinite does kill countless topics because of his ignorant ramblings. a ban was coming and i agree on it but 30 days is pretty long but hey he could just make another account which he has already. kinda like NIK who has at least 3 accounts. whats the point in making numerous accounts anyways?

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #116 on: May 31, 2006, 05:48:38 PM »
To everyone who is complaining about freedom of speech, this is Overseer's forum - he can run this forum however he wants to, with or without freedom of speech.

I personally don't agree with banning him for 'bigotry' but damn he was annoying! I hated to see how he forced his Islamic views on everybody. He should have just been banned for being so annoying. This whole bigotry thing seems like how mob bosses are convicted of tax evasion

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #117 on: May 31, 2006, 07:31:47 PM »
i don't give a fuck about infinite or Nik gettin banned it's Seer forum.

as long as you don't ban me Seer, you and i are good.  8)
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

coola

« Reply #118 on: May 31, 2006, 08:36:13 PM »
it's about damn time... i know i messed up with the last poll, i voted to keep him on, then the rats ass just got worse when he saw he was gettin some support...

coola

« Reply #119 on: May 31, 2006, 08:40:35 PM »
there are no rules on the internet apart from amongst those who own it.

you're saying i should let religious zealots and bigots have free reign?

he stifles normal discussion with his ramblings. posts he 'contributes' to end up going off topic which puts people off posting.

btw you're muslim right? first to cry for freedom of speech.. first to take it right?  ironic.

8)