Author Topic: Three strikes for infinite..  (Read 6307 times)

Don Seer

Re: Three strikes for infinite..
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2006, 01:25:17 PM »
^ yup agree 100%..

if it weren't for infinite having been a long standing and "love to hate" kinda figure here.. this would have been much swifter coming, and a full ban.

the front of the guy is unreal to have nearly every damn member of a forum telling him he's out of line etc etc on a large proportion of is posts.. the guy is still oblivious to it.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2006, 01:36:41 PM »
That's because he's neurotic.  Look @ what we know about his life and how he's turned his back on everything he was as a child.  What's that tell you about his childhood?

I guess we're lucky the guy isn't out killing people, he's just inciting religious hatred and doing his small part to tear the world apart. 

He's weak, so you have to remember that he's basically under someone else's control.  He didn't write or come up with all this stuff, this is what some radical somewhere is spoon feeding him. 

He chose that lifestyle over his previous one, and he hates his parents so much that he can't see any wrong in the alternative, Islam saved him from what he hated so now Islam is everything to him.

I wonder about his wife.  Hopefully she had the good sense or nerve to get the hell out of his life early on, but supposedly he had an arranged marriage a year or two ago.  That's fucking scary to think that someone like him might have children. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2006, 01:39:48 PM »
Islam = pussy repelent

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2006, 01:46:19 PM »
yo i gotta agree with seer, ppl might complain about how bizaare and racist my shit is but if he's not there as a catalyst i would bring more serious discussion. we'll see in the next 30 days how tot fares without his white ass

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2006, 01:50:52 PM »
*snip*
He's weak, so you have to remember that he's basically under someone else's control.  He didn't write or come up with all this stuff, this is what some radical somewhere is spoon feeding him. 
*snip*

Thats a very good point.. I was thinkin to myself earlier about the frequency of infinites posts and if they're in some way related to some kind of 'other' influence.. like something fires him up, and here's where he lets go.. because every fortnight or so theres a mini muslim propoganda bomb that goes off in this section, and in often in outbound too.

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2006, 01:56:49 PM »
that outbound shit pisses me off too, LUPO FIASCO!!!!!!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2006, 01:59:48 PM »
You can see it a mile away.  Look how he learned that guy Lupe whatever was a muslim.  You and others and everybody were talking about the guy a little bit for months... as soon as Infinite learns he's muslim, posts and shit show up about how great this guy is, he's the next great rapper, etc.

That's the same shit.  He has a weak mind, he's influneced to a fanatical level in an instant just on hearing that someone is the same religion as him.  Since Islam is so great, and since this guy is Islamic, this guy must be the greatest rapper around.

now, I can understand supporting your own.  I have no problems with that.  I'm sure if there was some really great english rapper out (and maybe there is) you would be all about promoting him.  That's normal, that's fine.  When Brian's flipping from not even hearing of the guy to proclaiming him the greatest thing coming out in about 2 hours?  That's kind of an example of how he doesn't control his own thoughts.

That's the behavior he's capable as a passive example.  Lupe didn't tell him to go be a fanatic.

Imagine what's going on when he gets around someone purposefully filling his head with ideas.  Imagine how convicted he is of whatever they're preaching.  

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2006, 02:10:50 PM »
btw you're muslim right? first to cry for freedom of speech.. first to take it right?  ironic.

in the same thread that you accuse infinite of bigotry you resort to stereotypes of muslims?

give yourself strike 1, overseer.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2006, 02:13:14 PM »
lol. *beats himself with a branch*  (yeah right... )

one thing i've noticed in the last few months is that more and more people are saying the things i and a few others have been saying to infinite for literally years. so much so that someone else has made a point about the odd things he posts before i do.

and ironically.. lupe's first single is aimed 'at me' more than it is at infinite..  a 30 year old, hip hop loving white boy skateboarder..  kick push.. kick push.. coast...   8)   if being a muslim brings lupe so much joy.. why didnt he rap about that? you rap about the thing that puts a smile on your face, one of the only non competitive, multi skilled, socially interactive 'sports' / lifestyles..

btw.. in dubcnn's lupe interview (oops.. did i spill the beans?) try to pick out 'my' question amongst the ones submitted :D
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 02:14:52 PM by Overseer »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2006, 02:17:25 PM »
btw.. in dubcnn's lupe interview (oops.. did i spill the beans?) try to pick out 'my' question amongst the ones submitted :D
Beans=Spilt. When is this interview being posted? :o

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2006, 02:18:14 PM »
I've decided a 30 day ban shall be enforced for repeated bigotry.

stirke 1: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=111402.msg1147763#msg1147763

strike 2: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=109667.msg1147766#msg1147766

strike 3: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=111237.msg1147772#msg1147772

none of those three strikes approaches the level of bigotry.  infinite demonstrates a lack of respect for contemporary christian beliefs, but a lack of respect for a set of beliefs is nowhere near bigotry.

the claims of contemporary christianity (that jesus was god incarnate) are not provable.  the holidays are derived from those of older native religions.  religions the christian bible would consider pagan.

why are individuals hiding behind their beliefs rather than defending them?  the fact that infinite does not respect a set of unprovable beliefs does not render him a bigot.  that is a watered down definition of bigotry.

bigotry is characterized by prejudice and intolerance.  infinite is trying to debate the issues.  a true bigot wouldn't waste time speaking with these filthy xyz's.  if you want to call infinite annoying or something along those lines...so be it.  let's not water down terms like "bigot".

infinite is not out burning churches, he's not kidnapping kids from sunday school to deprogram them.  he's not employing christian slurs.

let's not use the word bigot here.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 02:22:27 PM by nibs »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2006, 02:20:15 PM »
the fact that infinite does not respect a set of unprovable beliefs does not render him a bigot.  that is a watered down definition of bigotry.

since when can you "prove a belief"? isn't that an oxymoron?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2006, 02:23:44 PM »
im not sure wut to really say

i dont agree with the bashing of any religion or nethin...but with the ban it might make Infinite make more comments that people will argue back with where other people who are neutral will get offended

anyways we'll hafta see how the board is like in the next 30 days

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2006, 02:24:17 PM »
Quote from: 7 don't need to brag 'bout how muthafuckin' Active he iz
since when can you "prove a belief"? isn't that an oxymoron?

most scientific research starts off as a belief, or hypothesis that needs to be proven.  beliefs can be proven.

personally i don't think people should dedicate their lives to unprovable things.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2006, 02:26:44 PM »
fuck it seer, just say u hate him and ban him, no one can stop u

go on

do it now

dont hesitate