Author Topic: Three strikes for infinite..  (Read 6311 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Three strikes for infinite..
« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2006, 05:42:03 PM »
Jacob nailed it, he's always been a solid poster.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #151 on: June 05, 2006, 10:57:21 AM »

as for what jacob said *plays a round of applause*... i expected the reaction i got.. which was NIK crying about how its unfair and his brotherhood sticking up for him.. I even pre-empted him NIK moaning that he didnt get 3 strikes like infinite did.. and he STILL continued to go on about it.. ya'll in the UK.. u see that nikki girlon big brither right now right? thats the image i always have in my posts when NIK makes one complaing.. has me in hysterics for the first few seconds.. then i reach for the mute.. unike her NIK will keep going the more you poke him..

ITS A MESSAGE BOARD... lol...

Overseer, you can do whatever the fuck you want with this board man, just don't act like your actions are JUSTIFIED. I've been saying this for years, the way you go about your decisions with WCC is very unprofessional, and from one side you act like what you're doing is justifiable, while from the other you make remarks like "Why did I ban you? Because I can" and show yourself to be some sort of ruthless authority figure. People are even making jokes about you being Cartman (a Hitler fan from the show "South Park"), who is known for taking advantage of his authority…You mean to tell me that after MONTHS of me and E-Crazy going back and forth with PERSONAL attacks, you choose to ban me when he runs into a thread with the main intent of pissing me off by spewing a completely off-topic prejudice remark and I respond? And you don't even so much as acknowledge him? Think about it. It's obvious that you were pissed due to the fact that I was siding with Infinite on this…And also, the fact that you obviously dislike me didn't really help the cause. Can you honestly say you woulda' banned Woodrow or Tom if he woulda' ripped on me personally with one of his "anus-poker" pics? It's happened so many times in the past and you haven't said shit, so you gotta understand why it sometimes comes as a shock to people when you get into PMS mode and start pressing that ban button like it ain't no thang…Like Jake said, you can do whatever the fuck you want, just don't act like your actions are all justified….PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #152 on: June 05, 2006, 11:06:06 AM »
People are even making jokes about you being Cartman (a Hitler fan from the show "South Park"), who is known for taking advantage of his authority…
That was me, and I was just joking about how Overseer is the main authority. I would have done the same if his ban was 110% justified, just as a joke. I did the same to 7 when someone randomly started a thread about him being a mod.
BTW, it's been a while (seeing how you usually post here everyday), welcome back. The S&E section hasn't been the same without ya. :cheers:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2006, 11:12:11 AM »
People are even making jokes about you being Cartman (a Hitler fan from the show "South Park"), who is known for taking advantage of his authority…
That was me, and I was just joking about how Overseer is the main authority. I would have done the same if his ban was 110% justified, just as a joke. I did the same to 7 when someone randomly started a thread about him being a mod.
BTW, it's been a while (seeing how you usually post here everyday), welcome back. The S&E section hasn't been the same without ya. :cheers:

I know...I honestly respect Overseer for running this forum and everything, but it pisses me off when he acts like he uses fair judgement...ANYONE in their right mind would tell you that the fair thing to do would be to either ban both me and ECrazy (which would be lame) or ban neither. To ban just me alone was totally uncalled for and blatantly showed a bias in decision-making...Anyways, fuck this shit, it's not really worth disputing anymore, especially with chances of being banned...I'll be back up on the sports tip soon. Bout to get me some grubbage first...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #154 on: June 05, 2006, 11:15:12 AM »

as for what jacob said *plays a round of applause*... i expected the reaction i got.. which was NIK crying about how its unfair and his brotherhood sticking up for him.. I even pre-empted him NIK moaning that he didnt get 3 strikes like infinite did.. and he STILL continued to go on about it.. ya'll in the UK.. u see that nikki girlon big brither right now right? thats the image i always have in my posts when NIK makes one complaing.. has me in hysterics for the first few seconds.. then i reach for the mute.. unike her NIK will keep going the more you poke him..

Overseer, you can do whatever the fuck you want with this board man, just don't act like your actions are JUSTIFIED. I've been saying this for years, the way you go about your decisions with WCC is very unprofessional, and from one side you act like what you're doing is justifiable, while from the other you make remarks like "Why did I ban you? Because I can" and show yourself to be some sort of ruthless authority figure. People are even making jokes about you being Cartman (a Hitler fan from the show "South Park"), who is known for taking advantage of his authority…You mean to tell me that after MONTHS of me and E-Crazy going back and forth with PERSONAL attacks, you choose to ban me when he runs into a thread with the main intent of pissing me off by spewing a completely off-topic prejudice remark and I respond? And you don't even so much as acknowledge him? Think about it. It's obvious that you were pissed due to the fact that I was siding with Infinite on this…And also, the fact that you obviously dislike me didn't really help the cause. Can you honestly say you woulda' banned Woodrow or Tom if he woulda' ripped on me personally with one of his "anus-poker" pics? It's happened so many times in the past and you haven't said shit, so you gotta understand why it sometimes comes as a shock to people when you get into PMS mode and start pressing that ban button like it ain't no thang…Like Jake said, you can do whatever the fuck you want, just don't act like your actions are all justified….PeACe

cry me a river..  you are a whiney little fuck with a massive amount of self importance, and hyprocrisy.. i could give a fuck about you thats why.. you're a childish immature fuckwit who thinks they 'run shit'.. almighty forum legend? ..calling me hitler? no one said that apart from you.. cartman isn't dressed as hitler he's dress as a policeman you fucking idiot. and the "joke" is on you.. because its a joke about respecting the fact that its MY FUCKING DECISION. you associate him with hitler, must be some kinda subconcious thing kid.. ask ya shrink..

you always talk like posting here is your right. its not.. its a privilege.. its a private site i pay the bills. R.O.A.R.

fact is.. WAY too much gets overlooked here.. because 'yes' unlike how it is for you.. the forum isnt my life, i'm not here 24/7... in fact i think its ok to let certain things slide coz ya'll handle it amongst yourselves.. but when certain muthfucka like infinite upset the balance then i gotta come in and slap things back inline a touch.. .just like you got slapped for crossing the line.

shut up and put your toys back in your pram.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 11:19:50 AM by Overseer »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #155 on: June 05, 2006, 11:22:59 AM »

cry me a river..  you are a whiney little fuck with a massive amount of self importance, and hyprocrisy.. i could give a fuck about you thats why.. you're a childish immature fuckwit who thinks they 'run shit'.. almighty forum legend? ..calling me hitler? no one said that apart from you.. cartman isn't dressed as hitler he's dress as a policeman you fucking idiot. and the "joke" is on you.. because its a joke about respecting the fact that its MY FUCKING DECISION.

fact is.. WAY too much gets overlooked here.. because 'yes' unlike how it is for you.. the forum isnt my life, i'm not here 24/7... in fact i think its ok to let certain things slide coz ya'll handle it amongst yourselves.. but when certain muthfucka like infinite upset the balance then i gotta come in and slap things back inline a touch.. .just like you got slapped for crossing the line.

shut up and put your toys back in your pram.

How typical of you, to reply like you're so damn above me...Can't we just address the facts like mature muuufuckas? If you knew Cartman's personality on "South Park", you would understand just how perfectly it really does describe you. Bottom line is, I'm not tryna bash you or talk shit or bitch or any of that mess...I just can't understand the logic in banning 1 of 2 people going at it with personal attacks, especially when it was provoked right in front of your eyes...That's all it really comes down to. You're obviously not gunna acknowledge that, instead resorting to name-calling and so forth, so I guess we'll just carry on...It is what it is, right?...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #156 on: June 05, 2006, 11:24:48 AM »
you associate him with hitler, must be some kinda subconcious thing kid.. ask ya shrink..

I associate Cartman with Hitler maybe because Hitler is his idol on that show, and he goes as far as dressing up as him in some episodes... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #157 on: June 05, 2006, 11:26:23 AM »
VVV

Don Seer

« Reply #158 on: June 05, 2006, 11:31:51 AM »
and you're how old?

How typical of you, to reply like you're so damn above me...

lol.. its an ironic reaction to your own posturing.. you put yourself above everyone else here..

Can't we just address the facts like mature muuufuckas?
and have pet names and post photoshopped pictures of one another?  :-*

read what i said about balance.. this forum is a lot freer than many out there and you know it.. shit i get into beef on other forums over things that'd be laughed off here..

keep the personal attacks out..  stuff like krondon / pollack.. / and the photoshopped pics is all below the belt.  if one person is coming what appears to be 'harder' than the other on an abusive level then thats when i deem action necessary. you are notorious for not knowing the line, then crying when someone gives as good back. you're the provoker.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #159 on: June 05, 2006, 11:39:14 AM »
and you're how old?

How typical of you, to reply like you're so damn above me...

lol.. its an ironic reaction to your own posturing.. you put yourself above everyone else here..

Can't we just address the facts like mature muuufuckas?
and have pet names and post photoshopped pictures of one another?  :-*

read what i said about balance.. this forum is a lot freer than many out there and you know it.. shit i get into beef on other forums over things that'd be laughed off here..

keep the personal attacks out..  stuff like krondon / pollack.. / and the photoshopped pics is all below the belt.  if one person is coming what appears to be 'harder' than the other on an abusive level then thats when i deem action necessary. you are notorious for not knowing the line, then crying when someone gives as good back. you're the provoker.

Go back in this thread and see what he said. How am I the provoker? He came in here and made a prejudice remark with the intent of pissing me off FOR NO REASON...The pic I posted wasnt even photoshopped, I just added wording to a pic I found on his website...LOOK AT THAT HOE-HOE-HOE-PAR GUY! That's what phottoshopping is, not what I did. The point is, me and E-Crazy have been personally at it for a while. I had no clue that ripping back would result in a ban. I didn't know there was a line with posting pics, because WCC is notorious for phottoshopped pics (including me), and I haven't heard a thing about it not being okay until I got banned...Do you honestly not understand where I'm coming from? I don't think I'm above you or anyone, I just like speaking my mind...If you wanna call it whining, fine, so be it...I just wanted to point out a few details...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #160 on: June 05, 2006, 11:49:40 AM »
posting that pic in an ongoing discussion would have ruined it and dropped it back to you and e-crazy going back n forth.. had it been not been on TOT (or S&E or outbiund etc..) it's not likely to have been such an issue.. dont go fucking up posts in the 'proper' sections with your stupid e-beef and pictures.. (that goes for e-crazy, and anyone else too..). people fucking up ongoing discussions with their little beefs is damn annoying iand is bad for the board.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 11:55:08 AM by Overseer »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #161 on: June 05, 2006, 11:55:37 AM »
posted that pic in an ongoing discuission which would have ruined it.. had it been not been on TOT (or S&E or outbiund etc..) g-spot it's not likely to have been such an issue.. dont go fucking up posts in the 'proper' sections with your stupid e-beef and pictures.

LOL! EXACTLY! He came in here and provoked it, he poked fun at me with that off-topic "yamacha" comment, I only responded back. I was actually involved in the main discussion, and he wasn't...You just proved me right. At first, I thought you banned both of us, and I was still shocked. Banning me alone was even more mind-boggling...PeACe

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #162 on: June 05, 2006, 03:17:59 PM »
 :o

*glued to this thread.*

ecrazy

« Reply #163 on: June 05, 2006, 03:24:21 PM »
posted that pic in an ongoing discuission which would have ruined it.. had it been not been on TOT (or S&E or outbiund etc..) g-spot it's not likely to have been such an issue.. dont go fucking up posts in the 'proper' sections with your stupid e-beef and pictures.

LOL! EXACTLY! He came in here and provoked it, he poked fun at me with that off-topic "yamacha" comment, I only responded back. I was actually involved in the main discussion, and he wasn't...You just proved me right. At first, I thought you banned both of us, and I was still shocked. Banning me alone was even more mind-boggling...PeACe
How did that get you mad? seriously, your jewish...I really ment no offense, you just get too butthurt.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #164 on: June 05, 2006, 03:26:26 PM »

How did that get you mad? seriously, your jewish...I really ment no offense, you just get too butthurt.

Would you tell a Muslim guy "I can picture you wearing your turban and rocking to Vincente Fernandez" and expect him to be cool with it? It's the same thing...I don't talk about you eating tacos and mowing lawns in random posts, do I?