Author Topic: Three strikes for infinite..  (Read 6442 times)

ecrazy

Re: Three strikes for infinite..
« Reply #165 on: June 05, 2006, 03:37:16 PM »
posted that pic in an ongoing discuission which would have ruined it.. had it been not been on TOT (or S&E or outbiund etc..) g-spot it's not likely to have been such an issue.. dont go fucking up posts in the 'proper' sections with your stupid e-beef and pictures.

LOL! EXACTLY! He came in here and provoked it, he poked fun at me with that off-topic "yamacha" comment, I only responded back. I was actually involved in the main discussion, and he wasn't...You just proved me right. At first, I thought you banned both of us, and I was still shocked. Banning me alone was even more mind-boggling...PeACe
How did that get you mad? seriously, your jewish...I really ment no offense, you just get too butthurt.

Would you tell a Muslim guy "I can picture you wearing your turban and rocking to Vincente Fernandez" and expect him to be cool with it? It's the same thing...I don't talk about you eating tacos and mowing lawns in random posts, do I?
but seriously, you just got upset because it was me, you cant take anything as a joke, if you said something funny involving lawn mowers and eating tacos, i would leave it as that, i didnt attack jews or you, i just said i could picture you rockin out to vicente fernandez, you went all crazy, stalking me on myspace looking for revenge pics and all (which was kinda funny, lol) thing with you is, your never funny, your just a mad little boy elior, always looking to get people back, even if they did not do/mean anything

Trauma-san

« Reply #166 on: June 05, 2006, 03:41:41 PM »
NIK is a bitch, and anybody but a bitch can see that.  NOBODY CARES if you got treated fairly, NIK.  Fuck you, anybody on this board would beat the fuck out of you if you acted like you act here, in front of them.  You got kicked off the board because NOBODY LIKES YOU.  Who gives a fuck if that's fair? 

WestCoasta

« Reply #167 on: June 05, 2006, 03:43:44 PM »
fuck I hate Infinite

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #168 on: June 05, 2006, 03:49:58 PM »
posted that pic in an ongoing discuission which would have ruined it.. had it been not been on TOT (or S&E or outbiund etc..) g-spot it's not likely to have been such an issue.. dont go fucking up posts in the 'proper' sections with your stupid e-beef and pictures.

LOL! EXACTLY! He came in here and provoked it, he poked fun at me with that off-topic "yamacha" comment, I only responded back. I was actually involved in the main discussion, and he wasn't...You just proved me right. At first, I thought you banned both of us, and I was still shocked. Banning me alone was even more mind-boggling...PeACe
How did that get you mad? seriously, your jewish...I really ment no offense, you just get too butthurt.

Would you tell a Muslim guy "I can picture you wearing your turban and rocking to Vincente Fernandez" and expect him to be cool with it? It's the same thing...I don't talk about you eating tacos and mowing lawns in random posts, do I?
but seriously, you just got upset because it was me, you cant take anything as a joke, if you said something funny involving lawn mowers and eating tacos, i would leave it as that, i didnt attack jews or you, i just said i could picture you rockin out to vicente fernandez, you went all crazy, stalking me on myspace looking for revenge pics and all (which was kinda funny, lol) thing with you is, your never funny, your just a mad little boy elior, always looking to get people back, even if they did not do/mean anything

You have no points, you're just venting...I made a personal joke, just like you did. How did I go crazy? That's the first pic that shows up when you press the link in your profile...I simply re-worded it and now I can't take anything as a joke? Come on now, even you should be able to see the hypocrisy in that...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #169 on: June 05, 2006, 03:51:44 PM »
NIK is a bitch, and anybody but a bitch can see that.  NOBODY CARES if you got treated fairly, NIK.  Fuck you, anybody on this board would beat the fuck out of you if you acted like you act here, in front of them.  You got kicked off the board because NOBODY LIKES YOU.  Who gives a fuck if that's fair? 

That's not what I got banned for, MORON. And your gay theory gets shitted on, because I've met more than a few people from the board and I've acted just the same...Nobody dared to even question me, let alone tried to "beat the fuck out of me"...Now go post about Nintendo and how great you really are...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #170 on: June 05, 2006, 03:54:18 PM »

You have no points, you're just venting...I made a personal joke, just like you did. How did I go crazy? That's the first pic that shows up when you press the link in your profile...I simply re-worded it and now I can't take anything as a joke? Come on now, even you should be able to see the hypocrisy in that...
Was I ever offended? I just thought it was cute you went all out and stalked me on myspace, lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #171 on: June 05, 2006, 03:59:29 PM »

Was I ever offended? I just thought it was cute you went all out and stalked me on myspace, lol

Who's to say I was offended? If anything, I was pissed at Seer for the banning...I could care less if you make your retarded little jokes. I'll just make sure to make you feel your stupidity after you press post.

P.S. Don't post links in your profile if you're embarassed of the pics inside, idiot.

Trauma-san

« Reply #172 on: June 05, 2006, 04:00:30 PM »

That's not what I got banned for, MORON. And your gay theory gets shitted on, because I've met more than a few people from the board and I've acted just the same...Nobody dared to even question me, let alone tried to "beat the fuck out of me"...Now go post about Nintendo and how great you really are...PeACe

You have a serious ass whipping coming your way one of these days, from somebody, somewhere, because you're a bitch, and all bitches get put in their place eventually... bitch.  Oh, wait, O just put your bitch ass in it's place 5 days ago, and just LIKE a bitch, you couldn't stay away, and begged him to take you back.  Who's laughing now, MAROON
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 04:06:15 PM by Bow Down To The King Of Kings »

ecrazy

« Reply #173 on: June 05, 2006, 04:03:17 PM »

Who's to say I was offended? If anything, I was pissed at Seer for the banning...I could care less if you make your retarded little jokes. I'll just make sure to make you feel your stupidity after you press post.

P.S. Don't post links in your profile if you're embarassed of the pics inside, idiot.

Im not embarrased, Dude, i made the photo, you TRIED to get me mad, as you are right now, because YOU GOT BUTTHURT!!!! "Make me feel the stupidity after i press post" LMMFAO! Obviously getting hurt again, wow elior, wow...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #174 on: June 05, 2006, 04:03:32 PM »

You have a serious ass whipping coming your way one of these days, from somebody, somewhere, because you're a bitch, and all bitches get put in their place eventually... bitch.  Oh, wait, O just put your bitch ass in it's place 5 years ago, and just LIKE a bitch, you couldn't stay away, and begged him to take you back.  Who's laughing now, MAROON

agreed

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #175 on: June 05, 2006, 04:09:01 PM »
It's nice to know while I keep spitting facts, you keep making shit up...According to you
10 times as many people read my words, and 10 times as many posters know my name.  I am clearly your master and you are my slave
...What a dumbass douche-bag.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #176 on: June 05, 2006, 04:10:40 PM »

Im not embarrased, Dude, i made the photo, you TRIED to get me mad, as you are right now, because YOU GOT BUTTHURT!!!! "Make me feel the stupidity after i press post" LMMFAO! Obviously getting hurt again, wow elior, wow...

And what were you trying to do, make me happy? It's amazing, the level of stupidity your hypocrisy reaches.

ecrazy

« Reply #177 on: June 05, 2006, 04:16:55 PM »

And what were you trying to do, make me happy? It's amazing, the level of stupidity your hypocrisy reaches.
Dude, the point was, it was really nothing, and you tried to make it something because your a crybaby, seriously, like trauma said, you better hope your not like this in real life because you really do deserve a ass kicking if you are.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #178 on: June 05, 2006, 04:26:26 PM »

Dude, the point was, it was really nothing, and you tried to make it something because your a crybaby, seriously, like trauma said, you better hope your not like this in real life because you really do deserve a ass kicking if you are.

Lets reverse so your mind can sink in the facts. You threw a personal jab, I threw a personal jab in return. You're trying to somehow justify your personal jab as the "correct" one. I wonder if you're hurt? :'(

ecrazy

« Reply #179 on: June 05, 2006, 04:33:59 PM »

Lets reverse so your mind can sink in the facts. You threw a personal jab, I threw a personal jab in return. You're trying to somehow justify your personal jab as the "correct" one. I wonder if you're hurt? :'(
I aint trying to justify anything, wtf? LMAO! I didnt say anything to you afterwards, i just thought it was funny u went as far as to stalk me on myspace, did i say i was offended? i would have said something else towards you if i was....you just keep crying, thats the whole point, you keep crying.