Author Topic: Three strikes for infinite..  (Read 6441 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Three strikes for infinite..
« Reply #180 on: June 05, 2006, 04:37:44 PM »

Im not embarrased, Dude, i made the photo, you TRIED to get me mad, as you are right now, because YOU GOT BUTTHURT!!!! "Make me feel the stupidity after i press post" LMMFAO! Obviously getting hurt again, wow elior, wow...

And what were you trying to do, make me happy? It's amazing, the level of stupidity your hypocrisy reaches.
Dude, the point was, it was really nothing, and you tried to make it something because your a crybaby, seriously, like trauma said, you better hope your not like this in real life because you really do deserve a ass kicking if you are.

Lets reverse so your mind can sink in the facts. You threw a personal jab, I threw a personal jab in return. You're trying to somehow justify your personal jab as the "correct" one. I wonder if you're hurt? :'(
I aint trying to justify anything, wtf? LMAO! I didnt say anything to you afterwards, i just thought it was funny u went as far as to stalk me on myspace, did i say i was offended? i would have said something else towards you if i was....you just keep crying, thats the whole point, you keep crying.

Who's to say you're not crying right now? You're the one who got bitched so bad that it got me banned...LOL. And there's no way pasting a pic from a link in your profile (which you've since then removed from embarassment) constitutes "stalking"...Try taking that shit to a judge. LMAO.

Sikotic™

« Reply #181 on: June 05, 2006, 04:39:09 PM »
Who wants to place bets. We'll set it at the 10 page mark. Who wants to vote on the over/under?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #182 on: June 05, 2006, 04:41:40 PM »

Im not embarrased, Dude, i made the photo, you TRIED to get me mad, as you are right now, because YOU GOT BUTTHURT!!!! "Make me feel the stupidity after i press post" LMMFAO! Obviously getting hurt again, wow elior, wow...

And what were you trying to do, make me happy? It's amazing, the level of stupidity your hypocrisy reaches.
Dude, the point was, it was really nothing, and you tried to make it something because your a crybaby, seriously, like trauma said, you better hope your not like this in real life because you really do deserve a ass kicking if you are.

Lets reverse so your mind can sink in the facts. You threw a personal jab, I threw a personal jab in return. You're trying to somehow justify your personal jab as the "correct" one. I wonder if you're hurt? :'(
I aint trying to justify anything, wtf? LMAO! I didnt say anything to you afterwards, i just thought it was funny u went as far as to stalk me on myspace, did i say i was offended? i would have said something else towards you if i was....you just keep crying, thats the whole point, you keep crying.

Who's to say you're not crying right now? You're the one who got bitched so bad that it got me banned...LOL. And there's no way pasting a pic from a link in your profile (which you've since then removed from embarassment) constitutes "stalking"...Try taking that shit to a judge. LMAO.
So you ARE Crying? LMMFAO!!!
And LOL at pasting a pic from my profile, you went all Photoshop crazy trying to play with the lettering in there because you thought it would get to me, lol....what a hater, no need to hate on my sexyness elior, thats how I know i really got to you, quit crying already

ecrazy

« Reply #183 on: June 05, 2006, 04:42:59 PM »
Who wants to place bets. We'll set it at the 10 page mark. Who wants to vote on the over/under?
$10 on the Over
12 pages

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #184 on: June 05, 2006, 04:45:55 PM »

And LOL at pasting a pic from my profile, you went all Photoshop crazy trying to play with the lettering in there because you thought it would get to me, lol....what a hater, no need to hate on my sexyness elior, thats how I know i really got to you, quit crying already

Yes, I'm crying. You got me there! I guess I went "photoshop crazy" in 30 seconds. And LOL@"sexyness". You're so damn ugly you can't even spell that shit.

ecrazy

« Reply #185 on: June 05, 2006, 04:47:59 PM »

Yes, I'm crying. You got me there! I guess I went "photoshop crazy" in 30 seconds. And LOL@"sexyness". You're so damn ugly you can't even spell that shit.
Boo Fuckin Hoo to the Grammer Cop Here

Cry Me A River

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #186 on: June 05, 2006, 04:55:50 PM »

8)

ecrazy

« Reply #187 on: June 05, 2006, 04:58:07 PM »

8)
:'( :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #188 on: June 05, 2006, 05:05:50 PM »

:'(

You finally made a wise decision...

ecrazy

« Reply #189 on: June 05, 2006, 05:06:29 PM »
Wow, Still Crying to get the last word, LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #190 on: June 05, 2006, 05:08:21 PM »

And what are you doing, trying to get the first word?

It's amazing, the level of stupidity your hypocrisy reaches.

ecrazy

« Reply #191 on: June 05, 2006, 05:11:33 PM »

Dude, im doing this because i know you want the last word and will fight for it, im just messin with you, you big baby, keep crying

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #192 on: June 05, 2006, 05:13:09 PM »

Dude, im doing this because i know you want the last word and will fight for it, im just messin with you, you big baby, keep crying

I can say the same exact thing. Unfortunately for mankind, you're too dumb to comprehend that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #193 on: June 05, 2006, 05:20:36 PM »
$10 on the Over
12 pages

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dgDDowZjnSE&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dgDDowZjnSE&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Got $3.50 on the over
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #194 on: June 05, 2006, 05:23:44 PM »

I can say the same exact thing. Unfortunately for mankind, you're too dumb to comprehend that.
Boo Hoo, Keep Crying