Author Topic: Three strikes for infinite..  (Read 6308 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Three strikes for infinite..
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2006, 02:27:48 PM »
personally i don't think people should dedicate their lives to unprovable things.

That's cool to me, although it's weird to hear that from a person who believes in god, I have to say. VERY WEIRD  :D.

beliefs can be proven.

...thus it'd become something like a fact.

I challenge you to prove the existence of Allah, and I'm not being sarcastic. I'm sure I'll hear about it in the news once you made it. Aight, that one was sarcastic.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2006, 02:28:27 PM »
since when can you "prove a belief"? isn't that an oxymoron?

most scientific research starts off as a belief, or hypothesis that needs to be proven.  beliefs can be proven.

personally i don't think people should dedicate their lives to unprovable things.
And yet you beilive in God.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2006, 02:31:31 PM »
I challenge you to prove the existence of Allah, and I'm not being sarcastic. I'm sure I'll hear about it in the news once you made it. Aight, that one was sarcastic.

i'll answer you in a new thread as this is way off topic
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2006, 02:38:00 PM »
If a belief could be proven, then we wouldn't all be fighting, disagreeing, killing eachother. Case closed.

Anyways, I find it sad that Infinite doesn't seem that confident in his beliefs. Why else would someone spend so much time bashing Christianity? As for his temporary ban, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but there were alot of Muslim bashers as well. And yes, Infinite was a catylist, but two wrongs don't make a right and it never will. If racism and religious hatred overall is being cracked down upon, then the banning was just.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2006, 02:47:16 PM »
*snip*
bigotry is characterized by prejudice and intolerance.  infinite is trying to debate the issues.  a true bigot wouldn't waste time speaking with these filthy xyz's.  if you want to call infinite annoying or something along those lines...so be it.  let's not water down terms like "bigot".

he IS a bigot.

take this thread for example >> http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=111402.0

- infinite never answered the questions posed.

- infinite posted running down christianity, and i cant even see a a leap of logic, of correlation between what was posted and what he posted.

- infinite completed his post by proclaiming islam to be superior to christianity and that the superior religion islam is free of such 'inaccuracies' (a similar argument he used on another of his 'strikes')

all in a post asking for the opinions of, and feedback from non-religious people.

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2006, 02:48:18 PM »
first and foremost... nibs is right, he is simply making arguments against christianity and this is just irritating you guys' inner security you find with what ya daddy told ya... why is such intellectually rigourous thinking discouraged, just because it is too much for you guys to take... please this is simply racist move, might as well ban me because i'm supporting him right? go ahead you are already abusing your power?...

on the other hand belief can be quantified, if you study the theory of probability and also the theory of information (Shannon) you will find mathematical quantification of belief, so that :
P(God Exists) = (q)
P(God Doesnt Exist) = (q -1)

what these probabilities stem upon is the model they use to predict the value of (q)... every model has parameters that will act as variables with their own probability, and these parameters either act to enforce the probability of q or reduce it.

Ofcourse the paramters must be agreed upon by the students of the paradigm and this proves to be more challanging, because each parameter is dependent upon other parameters that must be tested for their reliability, such as the sense of sight? it is the normal decartes questioning that can he trust his sight... this kind of sophistry will never yield to any progression, since there lies an elementary belief in the senses that could be even harder to prove by both parties....

just to tell ya that belief is quantified and therefore can be proved...
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2006, 02:51:31 PM »
^^ In my personal opinion, and it's not more than just that, you shouldn't bring maths into something like this. All it does is clouding the sky.
No, it's not a sin

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2006, 02:59:26 PM »
it just needs a little bit more study, you should take upon it, by the way... everything is math, cannot seperate math from ideas

Don Seer

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2006, 03:00:13 PM »
btw.. in dubcnn's lupe interview (oops.. did i spill the beans?) try to pick out 'my' question amongst the ones submitted :D
Beans=Spilt. When is this interview being posted? :o
Dunno..

IslamInevitable  and.. "daddy's" told ya to stick up for a fellow muslim no matter what..  nar nar :P  

who are you? mr 6 posts claming to know so much, sticking up for infinite now, and in many of your previous posts?

and of course belief is proven. just as there are genes that pass on hereditary diseases or the likelihood of twins, they've shown that there is a 'god' gene. that people with this gene are more likely to 'believe'.  

anyways.. well done.. you've completely thrown the topic off subject in an effort worthy of brian himself..   (hmm kansas huh? ;))

yes you are right.. he has been making simple (because that is his nature) arguments against christianity. however he has done this in a manner that shows no respect for context, he has randomly thrown these attacks in during posts where they have no place.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 03:05:07 PM by Overseer »

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2006, 03:05:39 PM »
u guys need to get more technical when you try to prove somethin and bring a strong argument rather than an ambiguous reference...

no he is not all right, he definitely has a cynical way of presenting arguments, but to claim bigotry is a longer jump

and i was just replying to 7's claim of proof, im sorry are the rules that strict in here??

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2006, 03:06:25 PM »
it just needs a little bit more study, you should take upon it, by the way... everything is math, cannot seperate math from ideas

To me, maths is a very very dry and uninteresting way to talk. Fuck more study, that sounds a little arrogant right there.

P(God Exists) = (q)
P(God Doesnt Exist) = (q -1)

That for instance, is nothing new, it's just a boring way to put it. God exists is the opposite towards God doesn't exist. No shit. I don't need maths to bring that across.

To keep that dry ass maths talk for a minute, you can't prove shit when you have too many unknown variables. X+Y=0. How can you prove that X=5? You can't.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 03:08:55 PM by 7 don't need to brag 'bout how muthafuckin' Active he iz »
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2006, 03:09:14 PM »
no the rules arent that strict. but you have to see the full impact of his prior posting. these arent isolated incidents.

as mentioned by myself previously in this post infinite/brian often goes on "spree's" either attacking elements of christianity or western society. 

many people here are disturbed by this as 5 years ago when the forum started he was a confused, troubled, angst ridden christian raised white boy, bitter from the rejection of some girl.. and from what he said, not a happy home.

since he's become a muslim (around the events of 9/11 no less) his postings have become almost a stereotypical wave of islamic propoganda.

in the cases i've highlighted.. especially the one i broke down above he has disrupted normal discussion.

part of the point of this 30 day thing is to show people here what the forum is like without his disruptive presence here for a period of time.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 03:14:58 PM by Overseer »

ABN

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2006, 03:10:10 PM »
i´ma gonna start a new thread every time someone says something negative about black people aswell and then i wan´t them banned. most white members on here think it´s fine to say nigger and what not so when every single poster comes up to having said nigger/nigga 3 times they asses better get banned aswell.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2006, 03:13:08 PM »
i´ma gonna start a new thread someone says anything negative about black people aswell and then i wan´t them banned. most white members on here think it´s fine to say nigger and what not so when every single poster comes up to having said nigger/nigga 3 times they asses better get banned aswell.

"nigga" / "niggaz" is not meant to be disrespectful. "nigga" is like "dude" and "niggaz" is like "people". you can be uncomfortable with white people saying it since they don't have the priviledge because they're not black, but you shouldnt call them racist for it. depends on the context of course. but in most situations, "nigga" doesnt even imply that the addressed person is black.
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2006, 03:13:53 PM »
7... stop it.. this shit is gettin off topic beyond beleive.

fuck bein active >> whatever mah nigga..  :-*