Author Topic: Three strikes for infinite..  (Read 6323 times)

herpes

Re: Three strikes for infinite..
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2006, 05:09:54 PM »
the joint is goin get boring... hes still a self rightous piece of shit... but im im starting the BRING BACK BRIAN MOVEMENT
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 05:12:56 PM by BBB movement (Bring Back Brian) even though he is a dip shit »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2006, 05:19:39 PM »
1) Firstly the double standards on here have reached sickening levels infinite is banned for hatred or some other crap and yet JML calls the title of his thread polacks are disgusting racist pigs and yet thats allowed.
2) You dont like his preachiness,.....well live with it deal with it
3) You say he goes off topic all the time, well you dont seem to have a problem with j bananas doing exactly the same thing all the time
4) When asked a serious question he doesnt reply, that could apply to a lot of people here also
5) Nah fuck it there isnt a 5 the 4 before basically tell it how it is.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 05:22:45 PM by virtuoso »

Eihtball

« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2006, 05:24:44 PM »
1) Firstly the double standards on here have reached sickening levels infinite is banned for hatred or some other crap and yet JML calls the title of his thread polacks are disgusting racist pigs and yet thats allowed.

Actually, that thread was a satire directed at CWalker for all his Muslim-bashing posts, so it doesn't count.  But yes, it would appear that a double-standard exists if his bigoted ass is allowed to stay on these forums.

2) You dont like his preachiness,.....well live with it deal with it

No thanks.  I believe in freedom of speech, but if some cat was bothering me endlessly by telling me I was a sinner and that I needed to change my life as he saw fit, I'd only be able to take so much before I smacked his ass up.

4) When asked a serious question he doesnt reply, that could apply to a lot of people here also

No, you got it twisted, homie...he doesn't reply when he can't answer the question because he knows he's been defeated.  It's because he can't allow the truth to filter in, because reality can never be allowed to contradict his own little world.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2006, 05:28:36 PM »
That is the whole point of freedom of speech, look i find hiis preachiness pisses me off often but its his perogative to do that, to use that as a reason for banning him is just ridiculous he shouldnt have to watch what he says on a message board of all places. By the way fair point about JML's thread yes it was satire ok i accept that. I think C Walker is worse than infinite but i wouldnt want to see him banned because of what he says
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 05:31:23 PM by virtuoso »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2006, 05:31:05 PM »
That is the whole point of freedom of speech, look i find hhis preachiness pisses me off often but its his perogative to do that, to use t as a reason for banning him is just ridiculous he shouldnt have to watch what he says on a message board of all places.
So your basicaly saying anything goes on a message board. At some point there as to be some contrrol. His spamming was getting reduclace, more then necceassry and was distruptive.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2006, 05:32:19 PM »
not anything goes if he was hijacking other threads outside of TOT then could he not have been banned from those ones? well not indefinitely banned but removed for a short while

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2006, 05:33:53 PM »
No thanks.  I believe in freedom of speech, but if some cat was bothering me endlessly by telling me I was a sinner and that I needed to change my life as he saw fit, I'd only be able to take so much before I smacked his ass up.

But what if that's what he truely believes? You say you believe in freedom of speech and then go on to contradict yourself in saying he can't speak his mind because it "bothers" you...As long as he's not hurting anyone or the overall state of the board, which obviously he's not, and as long as he's just posting his true views, we can't ban him...That's banning a human being for what he is. Ya'll don't accept Infinite for what he believes just as much as he can't accept Christianity for it's beliefs etc., and ya'll fail to realize the contradiction...It's pretty funny lookin' at how this place is being ran from a birds-eye point of view...PeACe

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2006, 05:37:38 PM »
^^^Dog, he was negatively impacting the board by posting all this religious shit in Outbound, jacking threads.  And let's be honest, you're only a sympathizer to him because he thought you were a good keystyler.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2006, 05:42:41 PM »
Ya'll don't accept Infinite for what he believes just as much as he can't accept Christianity for it's beliefs etc., and ya'll fail to realize the contradiction...It's pretty funny lookin' at how this place is being ran from a birds-eye point of view...PeACe
I accept him for being a Muslim. I have no problem with that. But the shit is called spamming. He makes more religious threads then everyone else combined (I don't have actual #'s, but you get my point). I garuntee if someone was spamming your inbox and the S & E section everyday with "Kobe sucks" topics, you'd want Overseer to do something about it.

And let's be honest, you're only a sympathizer to him because he thought you were a good keystyler.
The truth comes out.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2006, 05:53:24 PM »
^^^Dog, he was negatively impacting the board by posting all this religious shit in Outbound, jacking threads.  And let's be honest, you're only a sympathizer to him because he thought you were a good keystyler.

Ummm, he didn't just "think I was a good keystyler"...WTF? I helped teach him how to rap on beats and stuff like that and we've chatted through this board since way before that, back in the "golden days"... He doesn't like me because he thinks I'm a good keystyler...LMAO. I'm not sympathizing, I truely believe this banning is stupid...He was only posting religious shit in Outbound because people were riding his nuts for liking Lupe Fiasco because he was Muslim...He has the right to like Lupe Fiasco for ANY reason he finds fitting in his mind. Even if he likes him because he was born backwards, it makes no fucking difference...It's his opinion, and it's what he got banned for...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2006, 05:57:47 PM »
Ya'll don't accept Infinite for what he believes just as much as he can't accept Christianity for it's beliefs etc., and ya'll fail to realize the contradiction...It's pretty funny lookin' at how this place is being ran from a birds-eye point of view...PeACe
I accept him for being a Muslim. I have no problem with that. But the shit is called spamming. He makes more religious threads then everyone else combined (I don't have actual #'s, but you get my point). I garuntee if someone was spamming your inbox and the S & E section everyday with "Kobe sucks" topics, you'd want Overseer to do something about it.

LOL. You brought up a bad point. A good portion of people DO hate on Kobe and DO continuesly make threads about the topic, whether it's a thread about him not comparing to Jordan, or him being a bitch in a fight, or whatever...Doesn't mean they should get banned. And they haven't. Why? Because it would be ridiculous to ban someone for their views...Unless they flood the board with topics that only said "Kobe sucks" and "Kobe is gay" inside, then they have a right to say what they feel,  just like 'nite does...Infinite wasn't simply "flooding the board" with the intention of flooding it, he simply wanted to speak his mind, just like the Kobe haters, but he got banned for it...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2006, 06:09:35 PM »

LOL. You brought up a bad point. A good portion of people DO hate on Kobe and DO continuesly make threads about the topic, whether it's a thread about him not comparing to Jordan, or him being a bitch in a fight, or whatever...Doesn't mean they should get banned. And they haven't. Why? Because it would be ridiculous to ban someone for their views...Unless they flood the board with topics that only said "Kobe sucks" and "Kobe is gay" inside, then they have a right to say what they feel,  just like 'nite does...Infinite wasn't simply "flooding the board" with the intention of flooding it, he simply wanted to speak his mind, just like the Kobe haters, but he got banned for it...PeACe
The diffrence between Kobe haters and Infinite is that Infinite is one person. He makes more threads/posts about religon (bashing) then all the Kobe haters make about Kobe combined. That is distruptive to this board. While I don't think a full ban is necceassary, I think 30 days was called for.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2006, 06:19:39 PM »

The diffrence between Kobe haters and Infinite is that Infinite is one person. He makes more threads/posts about religon (bashing) then all the Kobe haters make about Kobe combined. That is distruptive to this board. While I don't think a full ban is necceassary, I think 30 days was called for.

I don't have a problem with his threads because they're not all on the same topic...They just display similar views inside, especially because he believes so strongly in what it is he lives for...No banning was called for, do you think a 30 day banning will change Infinite? Or will it just make him afraid to speak his mind/true feelings and feel like he's being watched by Hitler?...Think about it. Infinite doesn't harm the board. It's weak-minded to say he does. If you don't like what he posts, don't read it. If you personally choose to read it and you feel "disrupted", I feel bad for you...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2006, 06:23:55 PM »

I don't have a problem with his threads because they're not all on the same topic...They just display similar views inside, especially because he believes so strongly in what it is he lives for...No banning was called for, do you think a 30 day banning will change Infinite? Or will it just make him afraid to speak his mind/true feelings and feel like he's being watched by Hitler?...Think about it. Infinite doesn't harm the board. It's weak-minded to say he does. If you don't like what he posts, don't read it. If you personally choose to do so and you feel "disrupted", I feel bad for you...PeACe
If you don't like what he posts, don't read it? The problem is he also brings it into posts unrelated to Islam. He'll mention Islam in every post regardless of the topic. That shit is distruptive. 30 day ban...we'll see what happens. Maybe when he comes back he'll scale it down and keep topics on point. It remains to be seen.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2006, 06:37:52 PM »

I don't have a problem with his threads because they're not all on the same topic...They just display similar views inside, especially because he believes so strongly in what it is he lives for...No banning was called for, do you think a 30 day banning will change Infinite? Or will it just make him afraid to speak his mind/true feelings and feel like he's being watched by Hitler?...Think about it. Infinite doesn't harm the board. It's weak-minded to say he does. If you don't like what he posts, don't read it. If you personally choose to do so and you feel "disrupted", I feel bad for you...PeACe
If you don't like what he posts, don't read it? The problem is he also brings it into posts unrelated to Islam. He'll mention Islam in every post regardless of the topic. That shit is distruptive. 30 day ban...we'll see what happens. Maybe when he comes back he'll scale it down and keep topics on point. It remains to be seen.

Maybe Islam is everything in life to him? Maybe that's why he compares everything to Islam...Does that make him "wrong"? It's his feelings. no one should be banned for their feelings, unless they are truely harming others with it...PeACe