Author Topic: Prosecutor Says Proof's Slaying Was Justified !!!!  (Read 1221 times)

J Bananas

Re: Prosecutor Says Proof's Slaying Was Justified !!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2006, 08:41:12 PM »
man up u children

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2006, 06:25:57 AM »
Sayin a death is justified? That's just fucked, the fuck up.

Amen. No death is justified, no matter the circumstance!

You're a child.  THANK FUCKING GOD you're not in a position of power over anyone.  Please, Please tell me you have had your testicles cut off so that if you ever get lucky enough to get a woman naked, you won't accidentally make children and her life will be the only one your pussy ass will ruin. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2006, 06:28:42 AM »
Your a complete dumbass!

That's got nothing to do with justification of death.  ::)

You are not a man.  You don't even have the testosterone that a woman does.  A dog, a Lion, a Tiger, and a Bear would kill anything that tried to harm it's family or it's children.  You wouldn't.  Any woman would even kill anything that was killing one of their children.  Your children would be better off born to a wild pack of coyotes, because at least then they'd have protection.  Maybe you'll grow up later in life; but right now, please never call yourself a man, it makes real men like me who would take care of their families, their wives, and their children look like something less than that.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2006, 11:24:10 AM »
^ Ok kid. Still keep in mind that you don't know me.

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2006, 02:30:29 PM »
Your a complete dumbass!

You are not a man.  You don't even have the testosterone that a woman does.  A dog, a Lion, a Tiger, and a Bear would kill anything that tried to harm it's family or it's children.  You wouldn't.  Any woman would even kill anything that was killing one of their children.  Your children would be better off born to a wild pack of coyotes, because at least then they'd have protection.  Maybe you'll grow up later in life; but right now, please never call yourself a man, it makes real men like me who would take care of their families, their wives, and their children look like something less than that.

your completely missing the point of what hes saying, you just wasted 5 minutes of your life typing that cause your arguing a moot point. hes not even saying he wouldnt do the exact same thing that the bouncer did... man i cant believe how stupid some people can be

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2006, 03:39:22 PM »
I can just image how dude speaks. He must love to hear himself talk.

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2006, 03:45:27 PM »
^ Ok kid. Still keep in mind that you don't know me.

I know you're a PUSSY. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2006, 03:46:14 PM »
Your a complete dumbass!

your completely missing the point of what hes saying, you just wasted 5 minutes of your life typing that cause your arguing a moot point. hes not even saying he wouldnt do the exact same thing that the bouncer did... man i cant believe how stupid some people can be

No, I get the point, it's a CHILD'S POINT.  IT'S JUSTIFIED TO KILL SOMEONE WHO'S KILLING YOUR FAMILY.  That's the absolute MOST justified instance of murder in the world. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2006, 03:57:27 PM »
Nah you don't get the point. Sayin a death is JUSTIFIED IS FUCKED UP. Let's switch it on you muthafucka. If it was your fuckin family member dead and some Prosecutor was claiming thier dyin was justified, you bet your damn ass you be cryin over that bullshit. Don't even lie you'd be me right now sayin that this is some bull! Damn, you the fuckin only pussy ass here.

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2006, 05:34:47 PM »
Your a complete dumbass!

No, I get the point, it's a CHILD'S POINT.  IT'S JUSTIFIED TO KILL SOMEONE WHO'S KILLING YOUR FAMILY.  That's the absolute MOST justified instance of murder in the world. 

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2006, 05:36:31 PM »
^^ if its a childs point then its a childs point thats over your head cause you dont get it

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2006, 05:47:46 PM »
Nah you don't get the point. Sayin a death is JUSTIFIED IS FUCKED UP. Let's switch it on you muthafucka. If it was your fuckin family member dead and some Prosecutor was claiming thier dyin was justified, you bet your damn ass you be cryin over that bullshit. Don't even lie you'd be me right now sayin that this is some bull! Damn, you the fuckin only pussy ass here.

True, true!

eNgIeS

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2006, 01:45:39 AM »
Sayin a death is justified? That's just fucked, the fuck up.

Um dude, next time a person shoots u in the head & stands over u about to shoot again, i will tell nobody to stop that person from shooting you. Thats what you are condoning if u dont think Proofs death was justified. What did u expect someone to do while he shootin yo cousin on the floor, tickle him or kiss his ass. Geezz some people really  ::)

'Um dude' you. I didn't say it under this circumstance. I said sayin A death is justified, is fucked up. :grumpy:

Um.....nnoooooooo.

Proof was shootin someone & standing over them, that makes his death justified. That isnt fucked up, its called reality

your an idiot man....hes not sayin the act wasnt justified, hes sayin that death in anyway shouldnt be looked at as justified cause its death. People make mistakes, and usually you get to look at your mistake and learn from it and grow as a person but in proofs case he made a mistake but since he was killed he cant learn from his mistake its just final...so an act like this may be justified but death shouldnt be.

your an idiot proof was a grown ass man he made his own decisions he got shot from his actions

Trauma-san

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2006, 04:44:11 AM »

True, true!

If my brother was killing somebody, and their cousin ran up and killed him trying to save his cousins life, then my brother's death would be JUSTIFIED.

Nice try, I'm more of a man than both of you combined. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2006, 10:49:37 AM »
I have a feeling that Proof didn't really cherish his life enough...Almost like it didn't really matter to him if he died....But I could be wrong. Killing someone who killed your family member is usually justified, but it doesn't mean Proof deserved to die...PeACe