Author Topic: *The Dubcc Biz Game*  (Read 209 times)

ecrazy

*The Dubcc Biz Game*
« on: May 31, 2006, 02:14:37 AM »
Let's Play a Game Dubcc......I cant sleep right now, and im thinking of buisness stuff, so yeah, here it goes:

You start off with $3,000 U.S.
Your credit standing is good enough that you can get a buisness loan for about $500,000 30 yr. 6.25% interest
Now with this money you must start a LEGAL and LEGITIMATE Buisness (no whore houses [strip clubs are allowed, but you must outline each detailed costs, insurances, etc])

You must outline each and every expense (employee salary, food salary, insurance, LOAN PAYMENT [you may choose to get the loan or not] etc.)
BE REALISTIC, dont put outrageous prices out there

The person who could reach $1 million dollars in profits the fastest wins (as in years, months, etc. WITH A LEGIT BUISNESS OUTLINE)

Now, if you happen to catch a flaw in the persons Buisness plan, they get deducted money:
$5,000 for the first time
$50,000 2nd time
$250,000 3rd time
you lose 4th time

Ex. You put down your going to own a theme park with no liability insurance (or any buisness, lol), and you put down that it would take you 15 yrs, 3 months. to make $1 million dollars. I call you on it, you lose $5,000, and say it takes you 3 months to make $5,000 so then your final Million Dollar estimated time would be 15 yrs. 6 months.

*Note* Im making this up as I go, so I hope this turns out good with some people going along with it, if not, then, sorry

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: *The Dubcc Biz Game*
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 03:30:23 AM »
my business plan is to provide consultancy advice to fellow dubcc'ers my rates aren't cheap i'm gonna charge approx $200k per project i work on, therefore i only need 5 clients to reach 1 million.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

Re: *The Dubcc Biz Game*
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 12:35:50 PM »
its legitimate-ish....

250.00 goes to medical approval, growers certificate for medical cannabis.
35.00 goes to establishing business name at county courthouse.
100.00 goes into setting up business checking account.
1000.00 goes to used 87' econoline van.
180.00 goes to business cellphone.
1000.00 goes to low,mid,high grade marijuana at bulk prices from certified growers.
the remainder of the funds will be put into the account and used when needed.
Medical marijuana delivery service has exploded across northern California in the past couple years. 3,000.00 would be enough to get the essentials. paper for reciepts would be needed as we would have to keep a loose record of each transaction. Each customer will need to provide state ID as well as cannabis card to ensure no legal ramifications. Keep the delivery route within two area codes, and just simply drive around all day getting calls, taking orders, and delivering sweet mary jane to medical patients around the county.