Author Topic: When Keeping it real goes wrong......  (Read 616 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
When Keeping it real goes wrong......
« on: May 31, 2006, 08:08:17 PM »
i was at six flags last week and my girlfriend caught me looking at this goooooooood ass girl so instead of lying, i kept it real admitting that i was looking at the chick (thinking it was the best thing to do) needless to say i spent the rest of day alone and on the drive home she sat in the back seat and slept the whole way back home.  which led up to NO PUSSY for me even til this day muthafuckas!!.... :'(

when keeping it real goes wrong.....
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

J Bananas

Re: When Keeping it real goes wrong......
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 08:13:20 PM »
ouch, what a bitch, sorry.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 08:24:43 PM »
She's insecure and you're a captain.

I'd get me a bitch who would look at the girl with me, not because she eats pussy, but because she appreciates beautiful females. Or the type of bitch who shrugs it off and understands guys but is confident enough to know she got you like that. Stop being soft and tell your girl to suck your dick!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 08:25:51 PM »
not the worst of it next time u guys go out she'll probably start to look at other guys just 2 show yo ass a lesson, so be prepared for that.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 08:28:41 PM »
i say u buy her a gift, a nice gift; shell luv u and then things'll be better

then again i have my own problems n shit so i dunno if this is good advice or not  :-\

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 09:15:53 PM »
i say u buy her a gift, a nice gift; shell luv u and then things'll be better

then again i have my own problems n shit so i dunno if this is good advice or not  :-\

haha homie, i apologized probably the whole way home and that shit didn't work....so a gift will probably work, money talks. 

She's insecure and you're a captain.

I'd get me a bitch who would look at the girl with me, not because she eats pussy, but because she appreciates beautiful females. Or the type of bitch who shrugs it off and understands guys but is confident enough to know she got you like that. Stop being soft and tell your girl to suck your dick!

been there, done that lol
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 09:32:19 PM »
Keeping it real isn't always the best thing...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CdaUs-VnxmY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CdaUs-VnxmY</a>

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 09:41:02 PM »
Keeping it real isn't always the best thing...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CdaUs-VnxmY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CdaUs-VnxmY</a>

lmfao. one of chapelles best episodes.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 09:43:56 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=111507.0 Both these situtuions happened at six flag last week. :o Is six flag the center for women problems?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 10:14:30 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=111507.0 Both these situtuions happened at six flag last week. :o Is six flag the center for women problems?

yeah but i went to six flags Magic Mountain, fuck Marine World.  8)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 10:25:39 PM »

yeah but i went to six flags Magic Mountain, fuck Marine World.  8)

this reminds me of a topic that someone quoted " jus lie to her, she'll only get mad if you tell the truth"

say "yeah i looked at her, but she aint all that, your waaay more beautiful than her"

because now she is gonna take it as its alright for her to be checking out guys when shes with you.

SGV

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 11:17:42 PM »
You should've lied. That's what she would've wanted you to do (A good lie though).

For example: Yesterday I was with my chick and these two chicks came running by in their booty shorts. So I was looking. Of course my chick caught me. I continued to look in the direction I was, where they had passed. I just said "What? They ran through where I was looking." And she let it go. LOL. Admitting you're checking a chick out ain't smart. Chicks hate honesty. It hurts them.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2006, 11:24:53 PM »
You should've lied. That's what she would've wanted you to do (A good lie though).

For example: Yesterday I was with my chick and these two chicks came running by in their booty shorts. So I was looking. Of course my chick caught me. I continued to look in the direction I was, where they had passed. I just said "What? They ran through where I was looking." And she let it go. LOL. Admitting you're checking a chick out ain't smart. Chicks hate honesty. It hurts them.

yeah i'm stupid, i just had to keep it real

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2006, 11:27:13 PM »
You gotta chin check her. Just one slap in the back of the head. It's discipline.

But really though, I would always tell my girl to just be happy I got my eyes on them and not my dick up in them.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 11:52:07 PM by Sikotic: The future WCC World Heavyweight Champ »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2006, 11:47:30 PM »

yeah i'm stupid, i just had to keep it real

NO dont call yourself stupid for it! dam women.. but man i told my girl her cousins bomber than her (shes got bigger titties and a bigger ass).. lol and shes caught me lookin at her sister and 2 of her cousins