Author Topic: lmfao @ Jigga-boo...Cam killed JayZ  (Read 616 times)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
Re: lmfao @ Jigga-boo...Cam killed JayZ
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2006, 12:55:09 PM »
Jay too busy playing a boss calling tv/radio stations telling them to boycott Cam.
Cam'ron should have though of that before he decided to beef with Jay. Cam is just jealous that Jay-Z is hitting Beyonce. ;D

naw man, no way cam's jealous...
He's gay and gets to tap like 10 dipset asses a day, including the likes of jim and juelz

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2006, 01:09:21 PM »
Jay-Z can't respond to what Cam said cause Killa didn't diss him, he spoke the truth.  How's Jay-Z going to come back and say he don't look like a camel?  How's he going to come back and say he doesn't rock open toed sandals with choncletas with jeans on?  How is he going to deny stealing Def Jam and Rocawear from Dame?

This isn't a "you're wack, no you're wack" battle, it's Cam spitting the truth and Jay-Z taking too long digging up old BiIG lyrics to diss Cam with.

Aint that the truth

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2006, 02:31:28 PM »
When has ignoring cats become a form of dissing? This is hip-hop, not politics.

exactly! if he's really the "best rapper alive" he should put out a diss track good enough to end cam's career. all this shiet jay and 50 be doin is gay.

Yep. All this ignoring and dropping subliminals is bullshit. If he THAT good (which i dont think he is) he could shut him down in one track. Jay scared coz hes got no1 2 go 2 war with on his team, The whole Dipset will release diss tracks where as no one on defjam will.....

nah jay-z is a general, he is strategic, he don't fight battles he know he can't win, if not he's waiting to be ready to throw one punch that'll knock mothafuckaz out, or maybe he dont go to war if there's nothing to win, just shit to lose

westkoastanostra

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2006, 12:32:42 AM »
When has ignoring cats become a form of dissing? This is hip-hop, not politics.

exactly! if he's really the "best rapper alive" he should put out a diss track good enough to end cam's career. all this shiet jay and 50 be doin is gay.

Yep. All this ignoring and dropping subliminals is bullshit. If he THAT good (which i dont think he is) he could shut him down in one track. Jay scared coz hes got no1 2 go 2 war with on his team, The whole Dipset will release diss tracks where as no one on defjam will.....

nah jay-z is a general, he is strategic, he don't fight battles he know he can't win, if not he's waiting to be ready to throw one punch that'll knock mothafuckaz out, or maybe he dont go to war if there's nothing to win, just shit to lose

exactly

Diabolical

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2006, 02:14:31 AM »
cam = gay