Author Topic: MUST OWN DVD FOR DJ QUIK FANS! Guests: Hi-C, Suga Free, 2nd II None, AMG, El Deb  (Read 307 times)

Diggfinger

This is a DVD of the 1997 Summer Jam performaces. Performers are The Whoridaz, The Comrads with DJ Quik headlining the event. But the DVD doesnt really get off to a good start until DJ Quik (no offense to Whorida fans) hits the stage.

Quik performs with Suga Free, 2nd II None, AMG, El DeBarge, Playa Hamm and Hi-C and the performance is just to filled with energy and positive vibes that I would recommend any fan of the aforementioned to check it out. Everybody is just laughing and dancing and it is real fly to see them all together like that. They also perform a gang of songs that I never thought I would get to see done live:p

Here is a tracklist of the songs featured on the DVD :

TRACKLISTING
1. Taxin’ - The WhoRidas/ 2. Shot Callin’ Big Ballin’ - The WhoRidas/ 3. Talkin’ Bout’ Bank - The WhoRidas/ 4. Big Ballers - The Comrads/ 5. Call Me - The Comrads/ 6. Homeboyz - The Comrads/ 7. Sweet Black Pussy - DJ Quik/ 8. Bitch Betta Have My Money - DJ Quik/ 9. If You Want It - DJ Quik/ 10. I Wanna See - DJ Quik/ 11. Why You Bullshittin’ - DJ Quik/ 12. I Like It - DJ Quik feat. El Debarge/ 13. Mo’ Pussy - DJ Quik/ 14. Tonite - DJ Quik/ 15. If You Stay Ready - DJ Quik/ 16. Born & Raised In Compton - DJ Quik"

Like I said, after Quik and his homeboys hits the stage you can slowly see the stadium start to fill up. And from being close to falling to sleep people are dancing and singing along for all the songs. It's also cool to see Quik kick off his shoes and jump into the crowd to start hugging people at random:D

I'd give it 8.5/10, it would have gotten more if it was longer (Quik's part of the show is no more than a good 40 minutes) but this a musthave for any Quik fan!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn I've never seen this before....do you have a link for me to get my hands on this bro?

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
iv seen it on ebay before.. but ill be seeing Quik live on Thursday!  8) so no need to buy that at this time

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
iv seen it on ebay before.. but ill be seeing Quik live on Thursday!  8) so no need to buy that at this time
I'll be seeing him on friday! heel yeah!!!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i hope i can get in though.. its 21 and over and im only 19 but when i baught the tickets no one said nuthin

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i hope i can get in though.. its 21 and over and im only 19 but when i baught the tickets no one said nuthin

Hope you get in then would be f'd up if you're standing there with that ticket in your hand and they won't let you in... :(

~Loyalty Is Everything~

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's not at the Showbox is it? I went to see a Cypress Hill show there a while back and they were checking ID's at the door (this was before I was 21)....

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
is this shit 5.1?

acgrundy

lol people don't give a damn if your 21 to sell you the ticket, they just want your money.  good luck gettin in.  I really doubt they will let you in.

Dean

• 'G'
  • "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense"
does anybody kow a site to buy this dvd i cant find anything

Diggfinger

Damn I've never seen this before....do you have a link for me to get my hands on this bro?

here is a link for you: http://cgi.ebay.com/RAPN-LIVE-Featuring-DJ-QUIK-The-Comrads-THE-WHORIDAS_W0QQitemZ9144524497QQcategoryZ41570QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The firm is really reliable, I got my copy less than 5 days after ordering!!
Price is kindda high at the moment, I ended up paying only 14.60£ with ensurance and everything....you can buy it with confidence from this store though!

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal

u can give ur tickets to me if u want

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc