Author Topic: so let me get this straight  (Read 326 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: so let me get this straight
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2006, 02:30:21 PM »
Daily Hip-Hop News:
Summer Jam Recap: Busta Rhymes Brings Out NY Legends, Cam’ron Keeps Jay-Z Out His Mouth
Monday - June 5, 2006 by Carl Chery
Busta Rhymes brought out legends during (New York) Hot 97's Summer Jam at Giants Stadium in New Jersey earlier tonight (June 4).

Bus-A-Bus brought out the Wu-Tang Clan before bringing out Slick Rick, Rakim and Big Daddy Kane. The aforementioned legends all performed classics from their respective catalogues. Busta then brought out Q-Tip to perform "Scenario" and Swizz Beatz for "New York Shit." Papoose and Missy also came out during Busta's set.

Fuck, I'm mad I couldn't go. >:( That sounds crazy.

herpes

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2006, 05:49:32 PM »
cam is a pussy, simple as that. tommorow he'll prolly get in a fight wit some 12 year old wiggers and people will say he got into a massive fight wit crips n bloods

You wouldn't even tell Juelz Santana he's a pussy if you were face to face with him. Stop acting tough online.

Cam is a business man. He hyped up his performance and it worked. Just like Jay hyped up that concert and didn't deliver.

I know jay said he would do this and that and start a war or something similar to those lines and that didnt happen.  The fact he had nas out with him erases that and more.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2006, 06:05:09 PM »
cam is a pussy, simple as that. tommorow he'll prolly get in a fight wit some 12 year old wiggers and people will say he got into a massive fight wit crips n bloods

You wouldn't even tell Juelz Santana he's a pussy if you were face to face with him. Stop acting tough online.

Cam is a business man. He hyped up his performance and it worked. Just like Jay hyped up that concert and didn't deliver.

I know jay said he would do this and that and start a war or something similar to those lines and that didnt happen. The fact he had nas out with him erases that and more.

Exactly.  Jay hyped it, but he backed it up with something much bigger than what he hyped.  If Jay hyped it, and then didn't really do anything momentous, he'd be a bitch.  I bet everybody in the building felt like Jay delivered the goods.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2006, 07:26:31 PM »
Nas is the king, in the same way that Elizabeth is the Queen of England, he holds the crown, but Jay-Z is the president, he runs the country. Nas is the best rapper in New York right now, he gots the crown, and Cam is just on the outside looking in.