Author Topic: Advanced Proof for the Majestic Creator (SWT)  (Read 508 times)

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
Advanced Proof for the Majestic Creator (SWT)
« on: June 03, 2006, 05:18:12 PM »
nibs said that he would put down a proof for God... here is an pre-release from this end... give me scientific criticism, keep your emotional arguments in your diaries.... thank you:

the stochastic nature of evolution theory... which describes change as either stabalizing average phenotypes or producing extreme phenotypes through compounded genetic changes is known... now where does the conflict lie?

The conflict lies in understanding the stochasticism, if this stochastic model is to be taken as an emulation of reality, then it must be subjected to all we find in the history of life and compare it with what the model demands...

under the objective lense this model would demand mutations that produce all types of phenotypes that we have observed(99.9% lethal etc..) , now to produce a phenotype that will actually produce an advantage to the organism becomes more probabliistically difficult..

consider the average ames test...we knock out a bacterial gene that gives an advantage to the organism by letting it survive under unique conditions... we grow the bacteria with the above gene mutated out (SNP) in a cultured dish with those unique conditions and a SPECIAL compound that accelerates mutations to see if after n trials a bacteria would mutate back its above gene to its original state and therefore survive thereafter... after conducting that ames test, it follows a simple probabilistic model (bayesian framework) out a million base pairs, to get SNP back to original state it would take maximum million trials...

it is more important to understand that that gene already existed in the genome and those extra mutations that "would" give more advantage to the organism whether in that protein: would be those that make its orientation more efficient in that corresponding environment, or by somehow adding a gene, transposons etc.. which adds advantage to the organism is compounded with need for exponential number of trials....

the # of mutations needed to change "form", ofcourse as entailed from evolution theory is millions of yrs, and the mutational compoundedness of that form would entail billions of others that Didnt provide advantage to the organism and were therefore eliminated....

this puzzled evolutionsists and still does, because such a fossil record is not found (now important to understand that it requires trillions of forms that proved disadvantagous due to the stochastic nature of mutation) and pictoral alignment of forms that all have adapted characteristics for their respective forms is not a proof otherwise....

that is why stephan gould, renowned paleantologist, came up with the punctuated equilibrium theory... that said sudden and large mutational changes were the cause to change into more advantagous form... of course this increases the unlikeliness of that happening to unimaginably low and that is why it has not been given much clout...

so yes this comes down to a almost mathematical question, as belief is quantifiable on the probalilites of things happening... we have the above probability and then you have the probability that there is an Intelligent Creator having Wisdom and Power who Himself has revealed Himself to us through the Prophets (pbut)...

ofcourse materialists would say you are adding subjective judgements into an empirical formula... well this where we are holistic in our understanding and not imbalanced... and also to jump from proving the above impossible to there is a God could also be considered impractical, but the thing to understand is that this course of change, stochastic in its nature at our level is created and controlled by the One Full of Knowledge and Wisdom
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

J Bananas

Re: Advanced Proof for the Majestic Creator (SWT)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 05:22:02 PM »
god damnit bryan

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 07:40:14 AM »
its not bryan... leave your obsession and criticize the proof
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 07:59:01 AM »
I didn't read it.

I don't believe in God, I can't prove he doesn't exist. You believe in God you can't prove he exists.

jeromechickenbone

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 10:52:17 AM »
so please my georgy boy