Author Topic: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat  (Read 9751 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat
« Reply #120 on: June 16, 2006, 03:38:58 PM »
The league is killing me. Mbenga suspended for 6 games because of entering the stands when he's not even in the roster, now Stack suspended for a regular flagrant foul... oh boy. Game 5 gon be tough without Stack. Fuck the league.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #121 on: June 16, 2006, 04:24:18 PM »
here's an article about the suspension:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AtyIQHDqcQxaMaJQqB87CPg5nYcB?slug=ap-nbafinals-stackhouse&prov=ap&type=lgns

basically the league officials took a look at the play again and said the contact was excessive and that's why he got suspended

Johnson called it ridiculous; he also said Cuban was humiliated

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #122 on: June 16, 2006, 05:47:35 PM »
i just saw on tv they said Stack is suspened for game 5 for the play on shaq, i don't think that warranted a suspension but then again he did the same thing to Joe Johnson last year against Pheonix

when you look at it , it was excessive , then  you got to remember he just threw down shaq so IMO it was more excessive than it looked

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #123 on: June 16, 2006, 06:58:11 PM »
i agree it was bad but i dont think he needed to be suspended if they wanted to do something they should have just ejected him from the game

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #124 on: June 16, 2006, 07:08:16 PM »
E. Dampier   18:25 0-1 0-0 0-0 1 3 4 1 5 1 1 1 0  <== 0 points

SO WHAT WAS ALL THAT SHIT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT DAMPIER ??? LOL

MAV'S ARE PAYING HIM 60 MILLION$$$ TO GET A GOOSE EGGG!!

ASK HIM IF HE WANTS A CUP O COFFEE WITH THAT FAT ASS DONUT!

LOL. He gets paid less than half as much as Shaq. Shaq's getting 100 million through 2010 and has yet to crack 20 in the NBA Finals. In the 3Peat days, 20 points and 10 rebounds would be considered a huge failure for Shaq in the playoffs. Nowadays, it's pretty much an amazing game for him...Did anyone notice that the Heat only win when their opponents step it down? They were still converting turnovers left and right in the 4th quarter, yet the Mavs were shooting extremely horrible...I expect Dallas to snap out of it and win the next 2 games...PeACe

yeah but the heat were also playing good defense , hell even shaq was coming out a lil bit, go to nba.com they got highlights of it

also shaq i can't hate on him for not getting 37 and 11  like he did back in the day , the dude is getting up there , he's 34 and his body is starting to wear out , all the hacking and beatings he takes down low are catching up with him , it happened with barkley , moses malone, nique , zo,wilt and all the other power house players once they went over 32, hell even the finese big guys like kareem , hakeem, robinson, russle started to tumble ....EVEN worse when they got this age. so you can't hate on shaq, he's still putting up duncan numbers, but it's not like he's not contributing, he does things down low for their defense AND offense that you can't get stats for, he creates open shots for players, he MAKES plays down low for him and others, he makes it hard for other players to penetrate down low, he's still a game changer.  and  18 and 13 is what you want from a center when your leading scorer is d wade type of player. the shaq and kobe era , now that was something SPECIAL that i'm sure we'll never see again , two players that can score 30 points a night in the same game . but shaq still works for a championship type team because he's more than just a scorer

Sorry, but when the Heat lose this series, Shaq will be exposed for his tremendous decline due to his work ethic, much greater than Kareem or any other all-time great for that matter...See, the difference between Shaq and Kareem was that Kareem knew when it was time to let the offense run through the next special thing in Magic and then even Worthy, he was willing to step in as a veteran leader while still handing over the team to the next Laker greats...Shaq was too selfish to give it up, he didn't wanna see Kobe getting more attention, Lakers HAD to be his team, it had to be his way, he still wanted the offense to run through him when we had an amazing young player on our team...Now, Shaq's lack of conditioning and cheeseburgers are catching up with him. Kareem Abdul-Jabar at 34 would sky-hook circles around Shaq at 34.... Don't root for a moron who dissed even you out of jealousy and bitterness towards the Laker organization, which he seemed to believe he was bigger than... :nawty: PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2006, 07:10:32 PM »
i just saw on tv they said Stack is suspened for game 5 for the play on shaq, i don't think that warranted a suspension but then again he did the same thing to Joe Johnson last year against Pheonix

It honestly looked like he was playing the ball to me...Not nearly as big as they made it seem and definitely doesn't deserve the same punishment as Raja Bell recieved for his clothesline... :grumpy:

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2006, 08:34:18 PM »
DONT HATE ON SHAQ LAKER FANS HIM AND KOBE ALREADY MADE UP
I KNOW YOUR STILL ALL BUTT HURT BECAUSE WHEN HE LEFT, HE SENT THE ORGANIZATION IN A TAIL SPIN DIDNT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, AND NOW JUST TRYING TO GET TO THE WESTERN CONF. CHAMPIONSHIP
HE BROUGHT THE LAKERS CHAMPIONSHIPS, AS EVERYONE KNOWS WHEN YOU HAVE SHAQ ON  YOUR TEAM YOUR AUTOMATICALLY A CONTENDER 

BUT NOT ALL LAKER FANS HATE SHAQ, ONLY SOME.

YES HES ON THE DECLINE OF HIS CAREER, BUT HES STILL A FORCE INSIDE AND ISNT AS QUICK AS HE ONCE WAS, STILL IS STRONG THOUGH AND HE BULLIES HIS WAY AROUND FOR REBOUNDS, POINTS ETC

U CANT EXPOSE SHAQ WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE HES A HALL OF A FAMER ONE OF THE GREATEST PLAYERS OUR GENERATION HAS SEEN .....IF NOT THE GREATEST PLAYER U COULD MAKE A CASE 4 THAT

LOL CHRIS MIHM IS BETTER THAN DAMPIER

HEAT GONNA TAKE THIS NEXT GAME WITH STACK OUT =) , "DEWAYNE WADE HAS HURT US IN THE WORST WAY" -AVERY JOHNSON         
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 08:38:31 PM by NauticaICE »

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2006, 08:44:17 PM »
Don't root for a moron who dissed even you out of jealousy and bitterness towards the Laker organization, which he seemed to believe he was bigger than... :nawty: PeACe

Now you're tellin' peeps who to root for? c'mon dawg

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #128 on: June 17, 2006, 12:50:56 AM »
DONT HATE ON SHAQ LAKER FANS HIM AND KOBE ALREADY MADE UP
I KNOW YOUR STILL ALL BUTT HURT BECAUSE WHEN HE LEFT, HE SENT THE ORGANIZATION IN A TAIL SPIN DIDNT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, AND NOW JUST TRYING TO GET TO THE WESTERN CONF. CHAMPIONSHIP
HE BROUGHT THE LAKERS CHAMPIONSHIPS, AS EVERYONE KNOWS WHEN YOU HAVE SHAQ ON  YOUR TEAM YOUR AUTOMATICALLY A CONTENDER 

BUT NOT ALL LAKER FANS HATE SHAQ, ONLY SOME.

YES HES ON THE DECLINE OF HIS CAREER, BUT HES STILL A FORCE INSIDE AND ISNT AS QUICK AS HE ONCE WAS, STILL IS STRONG THOUGH AND HE BULLIES HIS WAY AROUND FOR REBOUNDS, POINTS ETC

U CANT EXPOSE SHAQ WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE HES A HALL OF A FAMER ONE OF THE GREATEST PLAYERS OUR GENERATION HAS SEEN .....IF NOT THE GREATEST PLAYER U COULD MAKE A CASE 4 THAT

LOL CHRIS MIHM IS BETTER THAN DAMPIER

HEAT GONNA TAKE THIS NEXT GAME WITH STACK OUT =) , "DEWAYNE WADE HAS HURT US IN THE WORST WAY" -AVERY JOHNSON         

They made up? Yea, that's why Shaq's still talkin' shit in the media and dissing Kobe in tracks, being the same immature asshole as always. He was one of the main focuses of our championships, and I appreciate that, but if it wasn't for his selfish "me first" attitude, we'd be talking about easily 6 or 7 championships this decade...Not all Laker fans hate Shaq, true, only the smart ones and the ones who have actually been paying attention the last 3 years to what an asshole he's been and how he tried bringing our organization down. He dissed the fans, he called our city a "fake city", he's made himself to be some sort of "Laker villain" to get his vindication, to prove that he's "bigger" than the Laker franchise...That's really his main goal in winning the championship, I don't know how you can be rooting for that if you're a Laker fan...PeACe

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: June 18, 2006, 12:43:42 AM »
Told you guys about the early predictions, dun put all yer eggs in the basket (?? lol).

This playoffs have been pretty interesting, I'm missing all the games, :'(.

Going for Miami!!!!!!!! Miami to take it in game7 if they win game5!

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2006, 09:36:04 PM »
ohhh baby howard costs them the game hahahaha HEAT!!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #131 on: June 18, 2006, 09:36:09 PM »
JOSH HOWARD WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: June 18, 2006, 09:38:31 PM »
wade just has to dribble the ball a little to get free throws in this game, he went to the line like how often? fuck the league.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #133 on: June 18, 2006, 11:08:47 PM »
^oh i know you're not saying he was going to the line through ticky tacky fouls

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

wcsoldier

« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2006, 01:11:43 AM »
Obviously the league wants to have a Game 7  :-X Wade got some very strange calls... Anyway Dallas gonna win in 7