Author Topic: The Official Group B Thread (England, Paraguay, Sweden, Trinidad & Tobago)  (Read 2647 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
JOE COLE!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn  :o

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Joe Cole is the man!!
RIP Owen, tho.

Don Seer

England 2.. go onto play ecuador, which many prefer over germany for england so that is good. we get 1 day more rest too.

Sweden 2.. go onto play germany..

hope owen is ok.. noises so far aren't sounding good..
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 02:02:31 PM by Overseer »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
HOLY FUCK...JOE FUCKIN COLE>....Goal of the tourny?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Don Seer

yeah it was an awesome goal. i've always liked joe cole.. especially now he doesnt showboat as much as he used to when he was first put in the england side a few years ago..

good on sven bringing gerrard on too.. we may well have lost without him. rooney's frustration was obvious, but it was the right decision. hoping the papers see it that way today.

that last sweden goal with the throwin/funny bounce was awful.. maybe sol shoulda closed it down earlier, maybe ashley cole shoulda been back post, maybe goalie shoulda got it.. it looks crazy.. i knew as soon as sol campbell came on that sweden would score again though.. :(
defensively england were only awful against set pieces, everything else got shut down well.

beckham wasnt in the game much but did get that amazing pass through to rooney and another few things.

sven is saying rio has a slight groin tweak but will be fit for ecuador.

IzUwitIt

still cant beat Sweden :/ but we top the group and thats all that matters. Ecuador should be a game we come through with relative ease. MOM- Joe Cole- one of the goals of the tournament.

Michael Owen is having a scan on his knee today, but im not expecting to see him play any further part. Walcott/Crouch gotta do the bidness now. & was Rio taken off tactically or because of injury- those that could hear commentary? Sol Campbell does my head in, that 2nd swedish goal was pathetic. So was our defending as a whole tho- from the minute that corner came in for Allback;s equaliser.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I bet walcott wont get a run out this worldcup, unless injury dictates...rest of the games are important and sven hasnt got the balls...unless we're in the backs against the walls position where if we dont go all out attack then we go out i cant see him partaking...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Don Seer

Rio taken off tactically or because of injury-

as i said.. rio was taken off as a precautionary measure since he felt a groin twinge and reported it at halftime, he then signalled to be subbed partly into the half to be safe..

i think the only way walcott will get a run out is if we're 3 up and comfortable... silly sven..

IzUwitIt

i think the only way walcott will get a run out is if we're 3 up and comfortable... silly sven..

yeah, blatantly shouldnt of sent Defoe home. hopefully McClaren;s decisions in the future will be logical

Don Seer

maybe..

btw i think last night was the first time i'd heard rooney talk.. his voice/accent is funny.. "waaayne rooooney.. strikah" lol

« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 03:43:47 AM by Overseer »

Bomb-A®

i kept saying it....one of these days some1 is going to expose that lousy england defense, and sweden did it yesterday....they dont know what to do in dead ball situations...i guess thats why they got campbell on...none of the other defenders could get head to ball

and what was rooney so pissed off about when he got subbed??

peace