Author Topic: Tech, why are your Islamic brethern trying to blow up Canada???  (Read 1899 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tech, why are your Islamic brethern trying to blow up Canada???
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2006, 05:30:32 PM »
If you think he has made any valid points, you're full of shit.  Get off his dick.

It's really not possible to have a serious argument with Real American...or with any religious-minded conservative, for that matter.

Typical liberal. Instead of responding with a serious arguement, you just call the other person a bigot or use profanity.

Seriously man, I have never met someone who gets so angry at people who hold different views the way that you do. I guess that is probably because you are from California where you really aren't exposed to too many opposing viewpoints and opinons besides the left wing indoctrination you get in schools there. Then when you finally do hear an opposing viewpoint from someone like me all you can do is namecall. The scary thing is that you supposedly work at a college teaching young minds. When your students have a debate in the classroom, do they resort to calling each other bigot, piece of shit, and motherfucker like you do?

I mean come on, what exactly are you so mad at? All I did was make a post asking a question about why Muslims in Canada are motivated to commit terror acts. That is a legitimate question considering Canada has no role in Iraq and no role in the situation between the Israelis and Palestinians.

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2006, 05:36:18 PM »
we all know everybody hates this guy Real American

but he actually did make some valid points that made sense a couple posts above when he posted

I'd like to see someone have a serious argument over that statement he made, would be a good debate

If you think he has made any valid points, you're full of shit.  Get off his dick.

It's really not possible to have a serious argument with Real American...or with any religious-minded conservative, for that matter.

and who are you then? what makes your views more legit? all youve ever showed me here is a foul fuckin mouth and more a-rab rhetoric which tech and bryan already serve heaping shitloads of, you're not really needed.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2006, 05:37:43 PM »
LMAO...people are coming to my defense. This is a Train of Thought first!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2006, 05:41:21 PM »
considering Canada has no role in Iraq and no role in the situation between the Israelis and Palestinians.

There's more to it than that, Canada recently extended it's role in Afghanistan for 2 years and has recently changed it's role at the UN to a more pro-Israeli voting record in the last year or so.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2006, 05:46:29 PM »

There's more to it than that, Canada recently extended it's role in Afghanistan for 2 years and has recently changed it's role at the UN to a more pro-Israeli voting record in the last year or so.

Oh for real? I didn't know that, that changes everything.

Death to Canada! Death to the infidels! May they drown in a river of their own blood!

Eihtball

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2006, 05:48:03 PM »

Typical liberal. Instead of responding with a serious arguement, you just call the other person a bigot or use profanity.

Seriously man, I have never met someone who gets so angry at people who hold different views the way that you do. I guess that is probably because you are from California where you really aren't exposed to too many opposing viewpoints and opinons besides the left wing indoctrination you get in schools there. Then when you finally do hear an opposing viewpoint from someone like me all you can do is namecall. The scary thing is that you supposedly work at a college teaching young minds. When your students have a debate in the classroom, do they resort to calling each other bigot, piece of shit, and motherfucker like you do?

I mean come on, what exactly are you so mad at? All I did was make a post asking a question about why Muslims in Canada are motivated to commit terror acts. That is a legitimate question considering Canada has no role in Iraq and no role in the situation between the Israelis and Palestinians.

"Typical liberal"...typical CWalker response.  Interestingly enough, you ignored my other post.

I have already said that there is nothing wrong with calling a bigot a bigot.  If you're not a bigot, you need to be pro-active about that instead of dissing entire religions and then making the excuse that you're just giving an "opposing view".  You always downplay your posts when you know full well that labeling an entire religion as one of extremists is indeed bigotry.  You're either a real bigot, bad at expressing yourself, plain foolish, or (most likely) a combination of the three.

Also, I ain't lived in California in over a decade.  I have lived in the redneck-infested South (North Carolina) since I moved out of Pomona in '93.  So, on the contrary, I have indeed been exposed to opposing views.  And you should talk...you're the one who admitted you've never even seen a Latino person before.  So before you lecture me on being exposed to the outside world and criticizing entire races/religions based on what you claim to know, think about yourself first.

I am also not a teacher, I am in grad school...I simply assist my boss in training undergrads and first-year grad students who are being integrated into his program, which occasionally means I take part in lectures.  While I don't wish to discuss my field or my research with you, I will simply say that it does not require much debate over political/social issues.  So to answer your question, I simply do what you know you do - I say things that I would never say to anyone in public, conservatives included.

Eihtball

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2006, 05:51:04 PM »

and who are you then? what makes your views more legit? all youve ever showed me here is a foul fuckin mouth and more a-rab rhetoric which tech and bryan already serve heaping shitloads of, you're not really needed.

Because I ain't a bigot, nor do I have some sort of obsession with criticizing entire groups of people like CWalker does.

I have also criticized Infinite and told Now I Know or whatever his name is that he's an Infinite dickrider.

coola

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2006, 11:56:24 PM »
Overseer, Chief...you guys are right. People like Tech are always acting as apologists for terror, saying terrorism is the direct result of the war in Iraq, the Palestine situation, etc.They will do anything to rationalize the motivation behind the terrorists. But now countries like Canada, France, Denmark, etc that have nothing to do with those situations are beginning to see Islamic extremism take hold. Clearly thee problem is much bigger than Iraq or Palestine.

People make fun of George Bush for saying that the terrorists "hate our freedoms", but he may very well be right. There is clearly alot of anger from the Muslim world towards the West.

i agree to an extent, but not all muslims can be pigeon holed with the extremists... and i dont think they hate our 'freedom', but they do hate our way of life, because it is so different to islam's way of life... islam is extremely strict, when they see titties jiggling, and people running a muck drunk, that does anger them, they understand our way of life as much as we understand theirs, not much at all...

they look at our way of life as evil, it's simple as that. we look at their life as too strict.

coola

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2006, 12:02:05 AM »
^ but france has a lot of muslim immigrants, and they were "put" in ghettos.. hence the riots a while back.

whereas in england we welcome them with open arms, give them houses, money and health care etc (that people born here cant get easily.. lol)

i wasnt referring to the immigrants, or the riots... france was threatened by off-shore extremist groups.

them banned head scalfs in french schools and some ppl in the middle east got pissed off, terrorist kidnapped french people in iraq and threatened their lives if they didn't change the rule on head scalfs, whilst french muslims begged the terrorists to stop.

that sounds about right... i was goin off emmeory, it happen a while back..

and eihtball, dont you hate while folk ?

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2006, 02:39:50 PM »

whereas in england we welcome them with open arms, give them houses, money and health care etc (that people born here cant get easily.. lol)

damn..sounds like Canada

Canada is the shit! But Im happy that those muslims were gonna attack Toronto! FUCK TORONTO! FUCK ONTARIO!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2006, 03:52:14 PM »
Canada is the shit! But Im happy that those muslims were gonna attack Toronto! FUCK TORONTO! FUCK ONTARIO!

:baseballbat:

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2006, 05:02:13 PM »
Im just pissed they didn't plan on kidnapping Matt Sundin, leafs captian. More people would care if he got captured than if Stephan Harper did.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Eihtball

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2006, 05:22:50 PM »

I'm making a conscious effort not to.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2006, 05:58:04 PM »

Yeah, he is a racist.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2006, 06:21:24 PM »
we all know everybody hates this guy Real American

but he actually did make some valid points that made sense a couple posts above when he posted

I'd like to see someone have a serious argument over that statement he made, would be a good debate

shut up u illiterate fuck. just because that nonsense amazed your mind, doesnt mean its worth shit.

why would anyone waste time arguing with a dunce like c walker, just to impress a dunce like u?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll