Author Topic: Tech, why are your Islamic brethern trying to blow up Canada???  (Read 1900 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: Tech, why are your Islamic brethern trying to blow up Canada???
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2006, 05:38:47 AM »
Are you starting to acknowledge the violent nature of your religion?

:'(
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

coola

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2006, 07:48:45 AM »
^ but france has a lot of muslim immigrants, and they were "put" in ghettos.. hence the riots a while back.

whereas in england we welcome them with open arms, give them houses, money and health care etc (that people born here cant get easily.. lol)

i wasnt referring to the immigrants, or the riots... france was threatened by off-shore extremist groups.

Word to Everything

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2006, 09:29:32 AM »
They were gonna attack the US Embassy, McDonald's and the Toronto Raptors...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2006, 10:56:26 AM »
^ but france has a lot of muslim immigrants, and they were "put" in ghettos.. hence the riots a while back.

whereas in england we welcome them with open arms, give them houses, money and health care etc (that people born here cant get easily.. lol)

i wasnt referring to the immigrants, or the riots... france was threatened by off-shore extremist groups.

them banned head scalfs in french schools and some ppl in the middle east got pissed off, terrorist kidnapped french people in iraq and threatened their lives if they didn't change the rule on head scalfs, whilst french muslims begged the terrorists to stop.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2006, 11:21:37 AM »
They were gonna attack the US Embassy, McDonald's and the Toronto Raptors...
Not the Toronto Raptors! :o

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2006, 03:17:59 PM »
Overseer, Chief...you guys are right. People like Tech are always acting as apologists for terror, saying terrorism is the direct result of the war in Iraq, the Palestine situation, etc.They will do anything to rationalize the motivation behind the terrorists. But now countries like Canada, France, Denmark, etc that have nothing to do with those situations are beginning to see Islamic extremism take hold. Clearly thee problem is much bigger than Iraq or Palestine.

People make fun of George Bush for saying that the terrorists "hate our freedoms", but he may very well be right. There is clearly alot of anger from the Muslim world towards the West.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2006, 03:27:52 PM »
Shouldn't you be getting ready for one of those "family reunion" orgy type things that you were talking about before?

I can't. I am too busy going online and posting on messages boards in my fight against Islamic terror.

you'd do a better job of fighting terror in the Marines than on a message board.

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2006, 03:35:16 PM »
well, Real American u are right

these terrorists are nothing but brainwashed dicks who grew up with no direction

they've been told that this freedom we have is wrong, yet they put a mask on their women  ::)

they are extremely jealous that the people in the West have oppurtunity

meanwhile they are in no doubt the shittiest spot on earth so they feel they need to take out their anger and plot to destroy the globe that destroyed them

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2006, 04:08:44 PM »

these terrorists are nothing but brainwashed dicks who grew up with no direction

they've been told that this freedom we have is wrong, yet they put a mask on their women  ::)

meanwhile they are in no doubt the shittiest spot on earth so they feel they need to take out their anger and plot to destroy the globe that destroyed them

so we are signing up CWalker and Westcoasta. After all, you both are of age. Hell, if you two sign up, I'll go too. Marines... here we come. Fight the evil Muslims.

My war face  :oi:

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2006, 04:12:08 PM »
these fuckin dune coons, ruining it for everybody

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2006, 04:13:28 PM »

so we are signing up CWalker and Westcoasta. After all, you both are of age. Hell, if you two sign up, I'll go too. Marines... here we come. Fight the evil Muslims.

My war face  :oi:
;D
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Eihtball

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2006, 04:39:51 PM »
Overseer, Chief...you guys are right. People like Tech are always acting as apologists for terror, saying terrorism is the direct result of the war in Iraq, the Palestine situation, etc.They will do anything to rationalize the motivation behind the terrorists. But now countries like Canada, France, Denmark, etc that have nothing to do with those situations are beginning to see Islamic extremism take hold. Clearly thee problem is much bigger than Iraq or Palestine.

People make fun of George Bush for saying that the terrorists "hate our freedoms", but he may very well be right. There is clearly alot of anger from the Muslim world towards the West.

I would really love to tell you what a piece of shit you are right now (because you know you are).

But instead, I'll simply tell you this: You would sound more credible if you did some reading on the subject of "Islam" vs. "Islamism".  Then, it would be a lot easier to think of you as somebody who is educated and thoughtful, instead of a bigoted loser.

WestCoasta

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2006, 04:58:49 PM »
we all know everybody hates this guy Real American

but he actually did make some valid points that made sense a couple posts above when he posted

I'd like to see someone have a serious argument over that statement he made, would be a good debate

Eihtball

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2006, 05:02:28 PM »
we all know everybody hates this guy Real American

but he actually did make some valid points that made sense a couple posts above when he posted

I'd like to see someone have a serious argument over that statement he made, would be a good debate

If you think he has made any valid points, you're full of shit.  Get off his dick.

It's really not possible to have a serious argument with Real American...or with any religious-minded conservative, for that matter.