Author Topic: The Official Group C Thread (Argentina, Ivory Coast, Serbia & Mont, Netherlands)  (Read 2071 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If they meet in the Final, which I don't think will happen. Argentina is going down  :firedevil:

rik

The Final is goin to be Mexico vs Brazil with Mexico winning 1-0

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If they meet in the Final, which I don't think will happen. Argentina is going down  :firedevil:

Hopefully i hate those mutherfuckas 8)

Intriago33

incredible half  :o :o

Jome

6-0, Argentina straight owning S&M.

Intriago33

shiiiit haha  ;D.
god damn they was unstoppable.

IzUwitIt

Class.

And damn Maradona's daughter is fine

On The Edge of Insanity

Class.

And damn Maradona's daughter is fine

I was thinking the exact same thing

Quality game from Argentina though, they looking pretty unstoppable with Riquelme running things.

Bomb-A®

argentina just raised the bar...brazil, italy, england, czech republic, germany better watch out

feel bad for ivory coast tho, we need teams like them in the world cup...kone's goal was crazy!!

peace

KURUPTION-81

Cambiasso's goal was amazing 24 passes before he finished it off, best goal of the world cup so far.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Argentina just made like a handful of goals for the Top Ten of the Tourney lol

'EclipZe

argentina just raised the bar...brazil, italy, england, czech republic, germany better watch out

feel bad for ivory coast tho, we need teams like them in the world cup...kone's goal was crazy!!

peace

dutch defence was weak that game, but van persie was on sum dope shit  :o

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
After the 2-0 they just stopped playing...
They do that shit every time, when they're ahead, they're like 'oh we got this' and they just let the other team attack
And what the fuck is up with replacing van Nistelrooij with a midfielder like Landzaat?
That's the difference with Argentina and Holland, they don't lean back and it ends 6-0

I don't care if they become world champs, van Basten is still an idiot

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
and fuck Sneijder... his name got mentioned twice in the first half, he got the ball once and then again when he was standing next to van Persie when he took that free kick

Westcoastfanatic

Always feeling fucked up when holland wins with this style. And I'm from Holland.
I wanna see the attractive soccer Marco promised us. This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 02:55:30 PM by Westcoastfanatic »
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.