Author Topic: The Official Group F Thread (Brazil, Croatia, Australia, Japan)  (Read 2353 times)

Lo Flya

• 'G'
Re: The Official Group F Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2006, 08:37:57 PM »
1. Brazil (will probably win the world cup)
2. Australia (any of the three teams have a chance though)

Spolja

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2006, 03:41:32 AM »
1. Croatia
2. Brazil
3. Australia
4. Japan

this will be the final standings. Only difference will maybe be that Brazil finishes 1st. But thats a big maybe  ;D

I watched the Holland - Australia game, and I really wasnt impressed with Australia. Technicaly they suck. While watching the game for a minute I thought the Aussies were playing rugby, not football, when they injured 3 of Holland players. But they do have a heart. Thats their edge. 

And Japan & South Korea will never pass through group stage again. Mark my words. Last World Cup was a disgrace. Referees were responsible for those two teams makin the second round. When I saw that South Korea games versus Italy and Spain it was all clear. Fucking Sepp Blatter and his referees from Ecuador and countries like that. When Collina was referee at Japan - Turkey game then it was no bullshit and Japan got kicked which it fully deserved.

On another note I cant wait for the 13th of June when Im going to Berlin to see Brazil get beaten by Croatia  ;D

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2006, 06:43:00 AM »
1. Croatia
2. Brazil
3. Australia
4. Japan

this will be the final standings. Only difference will maybe be that Brazil finishes 1st. But thats a big maybe  ;D

I watched the Holland - Australia game, and I really wasnt impressed with Australia. Technicaly they suck. While watching the game for a minute I thought the Aussies were playing rugby, not football, when they injured 3 of Holland players. But they do have a heart. Thats their edge. 

And Japan & South Korea will never pass through group stage again. Mark my words. Last World Cup was a disgrace. Referees were responsible for those two teams makin the second round. When I saw that South Korea games versus Italy and Spain it was all clear. Fucking Sepp Blatter and his referees from Ecuador and countries like that. When Collina was referee at Japan - Turkey game then it was no bullshit and Japan got kicked which it fully deserved.

On another note I cant wait for the 13th of June when Im going to Berlin to see Brazil get beaten by Croatia  ;D

U from Croatia ?

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2006, 08:31:17 AM »
1. Croatia
2. Brazil
3. Australia
4. Japan

U on crack ?

Spolja

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2006, 09:30:18 AM »
Yes Im from Croatia. Hey I didnt want to hurt anyone's feelings. Just feelin patriotic.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2006, 10:52:36 AM »
Yes Im from Croatia. Hey I didnt want to hurt anyone's feelings. Just feelin patriotic.

Thats nice. Im from Slovenia.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2006, 12:30:42 PM »
1. Brazil
2. Japan
3. Croatia
4. Australia

Brazil 2006 World Cup Champions!

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2006, 01:13:58 PM »
- Brazil no doubt, really lookin forward to their matches.
- Australia because of Guus

AndrE16686

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2006, 05:13:47 AM »
Australia will beat Japan.

Intriago33

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2006, 07:48:26 AM »
I had him down for first-scorer.. and he scored the 2nd and 3rd ha.
i bet on Australia when they was 1-0 down, to win 2-1.. so I win £15 :).

FUCK 92nd min 3rd ha.
 >:(
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 07:50:14 AM by Intriago33 »

mauzip

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2006, 07:57:02 AM »
That were some crazy last 10 minutes :o

Australia proved Guus Hiddink is a great manager.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2006, 08:35:25 AM »
That were some crazy last 10 minutes :o

Australia proved Guus Hiddink is a great manager.

yeah grat second goal from cahill, damn lucky not to give away a penalty at 1 all

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2006, 04:42:38 PM »
Bets for tomorrow's games:

Brazil vs Croatia:

3-0 Brazil - £5 @ 7/1  (£40)
3-1 Brazil - £5 @ 9/1  (£50)
4-0 Brazil - £5 @ 12/1 (£65)
4-1 Brazil - £5 @ 16/1 (£85)

Also I put £30 on a double win for France and Brazil (£66.67)
And £11.33 on a treble win for France, Brazil & S.Korea (£52.87)

* Possible winnings are in brackets
NO MORE WAR

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2006, 05:08:11 PM »
3-1 Brazil

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2006, 05:41:17 PM »
Last World Cup was a disgrace. Referees were responsible for those two teams makin the second round. When I saw that South Korea games versus Italy and Spain it was all clear.

the refs might have been a factor in those games but u gotta admit south korea (My team) did pretty well against spain and italy...i was suprised how they are able to keep up with them...